Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
tumblr_oq94xrMA1o1wpyrfuo1_400.jpg
Here is a nice for you,Olga. Olga sat on that bbc while her hubby sat in front of her and took pics of her being fucked. Hubby was both sad and excited at the same time. Sad because he had such a small cock and could never satisfy his wife,but he was excited watching his wife's pussy being stretched by bbc.

• Love
Reactions: Eagerbeaver, Mica and Susan's Slave
Hubby should have taken that pic standing in front of you. That way you could have showed us that pussy. Was Olga lying on the beach imaging being fucked by a bbc?

from summer

063_1000 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Eagerbeaver, HotrodD and finebull
Olga,this is the pic that you should be showing us. A pic of you showing that married white slut pussy hot and wet and in need of a bbc.

images.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: belittleme, Eagerbeaver and HotrodD
Show us your fuck hole,Olga,

Reactions: toolman2c
.images.jpeg Very nice,pic,Olga. This is what would have made the your pic better black cum leaking out of your pussy. A treat for hubby.

• Love
Reactions: Eagerbeaver
The great thing about white women are they are all cock loving whores especially the ones that love bbc. Being fucked and then having their white pussies filled with black cum going home to their pathetic white husbands who gladly get on their knees and licking that superior black cum from that well fucked pussy.

Reactions: pizzaolga
ohh yew white women we are whores for bbc

This is what you would love watching my bbc stretched your white married slut pussy and leaving it gaping when I take my bbc out after dropping a load of my black seed deep inside of you.

tumblr_m2vr7z1Z2S1rty243o1_1280.jpg

• Love
Reactions: smalldickwhiteboy and HotrodD
White men love the thought of watching a bbc deep inside of their wives's pussy and breeding them to wipe out the pathetic white race.

Here a pic to go with my statement.

******-white-wife-impregnation-captions.jpg

Reactions: Radox
mmmm baby love it

Yes,you do love it,Olga. That are what white married slut are here for to spread their legs and take a bbc deep inside of them. The cartoon is for your hubby. Pathetic excuse for a man.

01.jpg

ready for bbc

08938_47324.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Eagerbeaver, HotrodD and finebull
You are always ready for bbc. I would walk up and slowly work my bbc into your married slut pussy and then I would take it out and push my bbc into that tight ass of your's. I know that you dream of being an anal sex slave for bbc.

images.jpeg

Olga got up on her hands and knees and pointed her ass at Andre. Olga placed several pillows under her chest so she would not have to balance herself on her hands. Olga reached around with her hands and spread her ass cheeks. Olga asshole was clearly visible to Andre. Olga turned her head and with lust in her voice,"Come on baby take an anal cherry. I want you to be the first man to fuck me in my ass."

Andre spit into the palm of his hand and rub the spit onto the head of his bbc. He placed the head against Olga's asshole and move his hips forward pushing the head against her asshole. As he continued to push Olga's asshole was beginning to open. Andre looking downward could see the head of his cock slowly disappearing into Olga's ass.

Olga let out a gasp as Andre's cock stretched her virgin ass. George,her husband was sitting across from his wife and just watched as his wife was about to be fucked her in ass. George would have been upset and disappointed as to why he never had the chance to fuck his wife's ass both the thought of and watching Olga take a bbc in her ass was too exciting to let other thoughts go through his mind.

that is i like to do

0 intrigue _ozru74zvx01roao3no2_1280.jpg