• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
I hope to find out more info tonight.

No - it's not a new guy really - still Paul, but she's said that as they've been talking - and that she's been telling him more of her desires. It was a busy weekend but she found time to see him on Saturday and again on Sunday she made herself completely available to me. It was as we were getting started that shared that they've been talking and she surprised me by telling me that Paul had started to read up on dom/sub stuff more. She teased me that with our son now out of the house full-time and our daughter in college for one more year, that come September, as she's said "things will change a little". A part of me freaked out at first thinking he'd likely at some point come across my threads/history here. But then I thought about it and decided WTF - as there's nothing I can do about it anyway.

The saga of her mom continues to play out - with it being a big part of her going to see Paul on Saturday night as she told me when we got home from visiting her where I could feel her needing to just get away - and she confirmed it, by being honest and telling me she just ".... needed to be fucked....". And I understood - while I surely could have done it - she needed time away from family including me, and to be honest, it turned me on to tell her she should go and that we could have our fun on Sunday night. She smiled and hugged and kissed me in one of those ways that says more than words. Sure enough, she teased me at how "tender" she still felt but how she wanted me to "enjoy it too".

Reactions: Vinnybcuck and Hercuckobeys
Interesting Steve. The question is, can a leopard change it's spots? I mean Paul has shown no sign of wishing to be a Dom, in fact he has always acted as a sub to Sue's mood and needs. If he fucks her hard it's because that's the way Sue wants him too, just as she sometimes asks you to. I suspect if he tries to play the real Dom, she will quickly put him in his place. It is equally likely to go the other way, with Paul recognising his Sub tendencies in some areas and expanding them. I do suspect Sue seems to want to keep him above you on the pussy pecking order, but she may well play with you together a little more, even if you get little in such exchanges.

Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub and iome343
I agree with peakmb

@peakmb like you I doubt that Paul will change, I've always thought that the Paul that STB has written about is a natural Alpha, but not a natural Dom. Yes, he can probably play at it from time to time but is essentially too nice a guy :)

However, I think you may have hit on where the Dom side may come from..... Sue - After all it seems that it may be her idea and I think that she may well do more control Steve in a slightly more "forceful" way. I don't see her as being the type to lock him up in a CB (I can hear the groans of disappointment from some on here...) but I think that she already has a number of ideas push the boundaries of their relationship which is, of course, something that Steve thrives upon (up to a point).

Reactions: peakmb
So - last night Sue clarified what she had started to tell me.
Apparently their riff from a few weeks back resulted in some more open honest communication between them. She said that she'd told Paul that she needed more from him, more than just being a weekly plaything even though the sex between them as she admitted, is awesome. The first thing she did was to calm my concerns by saying that Paul doesn't want anything more from or with her emotionally.

I was lying there next to her getting horny but now this conversation had gone off in a direction I wasn't sure about but she continued and said they'd talked and she admitted to him that she had feelings for him and he said the same - but that they'd both agreed that they didn't want to fall in love with each other. She looked at me and said I had a lot to do with that. As she explained my acceptance and even encouragement had let her feel what she'd wanted - what she said was sexual fulfillment or something like that - and it surprised her that she was able to go for that with him and that she now feels that she doesn't need the emotional involvement from him. He admitted that the freedom of sex with her had also allowed him to grow his feelings and desires for her without having to fall-in-love with her. I joked that basically he gets to fuck the shit out of her without having to be in love with her - she gigged but nodded her head yes and said "I guess..... yeah".

What surprised the heck out of me was when she said that she had heard me when I'd said that I thought a more dominant kind of guy would maybe be better for her than 'plain old Paul'. And that's what she and he have been discussing for the past few weeks. Apparently she's done a bit of reading online and so has he (a part of me feels like he is maybe reading what I am writing here despite her (and his) claims otherwise). And what she's come to understand is that maybe - as she said it - "that someone who wanted more from me would be more fulfilling".

I asked her what she was saying and she said that she (and Paul) have been reading up more on cuckold relationships and she's remembered/mentioned/thought-about the things I've said too. She told me that she felt turned on thinking about another guy wanting things from her that are sexual but are also more fulfilling in between when they're together.

Now I'd slid my boxers off by now as she always looks so hot when she is talking or thinking about sex - her nipples poking through her night-shirt or her almost absent-mindedly rubbing her legs together or moving just so that it got her worked up. I was stroking my cock as she started to tell me how she thought it would be hot if "he wanted more than just sex.... but not me emotionally....". She wasn't even looking at me, more just openly thinking and sharing what was on her mind. She turned to me and said "you know....... ". and after a pause she said "... I think it'd turn me on more if it was him more than me... you know.... 'controlling things' between us" and as she continued she said that she thought it would turn her on more to know that 'he' wanted more of her.

I was getting horny now hearing the obvious change in how she was talking - and how lost in thought she was getting. I asked her if that would make it easier on her and she smiled and said it would and as we talked we both remembered back to how it felt when another guy, Don in particular, would simply tell Sue what he wanted and that looking back, it had turned both of us on and we both giggled and said almost the same thing together as in 'too bad we weren't ready for it back then'.

That's when she leaned down towards me and started to talk more towards me instead of in general. She told me again how she loved to see me stroke my cock and that she loved how hard I got "talking about this stuff" as she knows it means I really am being honest about how I feel. She told me as she ran her finger up from my stomach to my chest - that she'd been telling Don some of this too. And that he'd started to ask her more - he was interested in it when she shared some of how she felt when it was Don who wanted more from her (it was just general stuff - a 'former lover' as she put it). And she said that Paul was interested.

She told me this is why he hasn't come over recently and why she's only gone to see him - that she and he have since been talking more about how it feels for Sue to give in to another guys desires rather than her always guiding things. Paul apparently has been equally cautious in the recent past - the talk about going away for a weekend or longer have been his way of pushing for more with her - but he hadn't ever thought about it going in the direction that Sue had been feeling. She giggled and said that his only way of thinking about how to have more with her has been about how to take her away to get more with her.

I was very horny by now - all the while she'd been looking back to my cock and smiling at what she saw. "It looks like you may have been right baby" as she continued..... ".... knowing what might be good for me... us......". And she said that as they talked more that she became convinced that this is what she would like to experience next. God was I horny hearing her tell me how she'd talked about what would turn her on - for him to be asking or wanting more with her.

What surprised me is what has surprised Peak and Enigma and others - that Paul basically said he'd be willing to try to step into that role a bit more. She hasn't told me much more of what she's been "coaching" him on but has simply said that she's been telling him about things that would turn her on if he wanted them of her - including him wanting her more sexually - and as she turned and looked at me "and of him not wanting you (meaning me) to be with me as much". I knew she'd shared that we'd been having bare sex regularly and I asked her if that was her way of saying that she wanted him to say he didn't want that between us. She nodded her head and I looked at her and just said " I know, it's easier for you to go along with if he wants it rather than you....". The smile on her face at that moment was like the feeling of hitting a home-run - it was a thought that I'd had and known forever - but when you say it at the right moment, even fi you've heard it a thousand times before, timing is everything and she turned to me and said "I think a lot of this would be more fulfilling to both of us if 'he' wanted it".

I was rock hard and I told her yes - and that's what I had been saying to her - that while he was a great guy, that Paul wasn't fulfilling all of her needs - especially as she's grown herself over these past few years. She smiled at me and then said "I love you baby...." and a moment later she giggled and said "lets get that cum out of you now" and with that she started to tease me - telling me how "come September I think he's going to tell you you can't fuck me any more". I grunted and she breathed in deeply when she saw my response and she added "is that going to turn you on\, when I deny you because he wants me to?" My god did I moan loudly at that moment and I could almost hear her smile! She hissed in my ear "it'd make me feel so horny to know he told me I should cut you off like that....." and then she added "... I hope he tells me...". I started to lose it at that - hearing her say that so honestly - I felt my nuts tightening up and knew it was near. I croaked out "think he will?" and as she gushed "....it's something we've talked about...." - I can't explain it but hearing her say that just set me off and I grunted out loud once and started to cum and cum and cum.

She put her hand gently on mine as I stroked my cock and she seemed aglow as I opened my eyes to see her staring at the last dribbles of cum we'd both milked out of me. Before she did anything she leaned down and kissed me deeply and said "..... wow.... that's a lot...." and it was, with her hand on mine, I'd cum a lot! She smiled and said "I love that it turns you on like it does".

So - I'm not sure what to think just yet - but this is the first time she's told me about just how much she's been talking to him about what else she wants/needs sexually. What I can feel comfortable about is that he has no designs on her to take her away from me so that is giving me tremendous comfort to see just what happens. So hot to see her taking the initiative like this. So many changes in her over time.

Reactions: Seattlecuckold, ffred, Donnie and 6 others
Sounds like you are in for some fun times. It seems almost a certainty that your time of sexual intercourse is coming to an end but it appears that you both are in a good spot and comfortable moving into this this time. Will it be Sue or Paul that tells you her pussy is of limits?

Reactions: Donnie, toolman2c and dutch12
far2easy said:
Sounds like you are in for some fun times. It seems almost a certainty that your time of sexual intercourse is coming to an end but it appears that you both are in a good spot and comfortable moving into this this time. Will it be Sue or Paul that tells you her pussy is of limits?

I guess the hottest thing for a cuckold, as Steve thinks he is, is the BF in person (Paul) telling him he is not allowed anymore to fuck his own wife (Sue). Neighter bare or with condom.

Reactions: Donnie and toolman2c
Dutch and Far2 - as I said and agree to, I don't think Paul has it in him. I mean thinking back to the closest either of us has been to a real dominant kind of guy was Don, that I don't think Paul has that type of attitude or ability to be that kind of guy. He's too nice, lol.

Both of our kids will not be around this weekend, both are away so she has said that she's going to see him tomorrow evening - reluctantly she added "after his golf game".

Reactions: Donnie and toolman2c
Can't say I can disagree with your last comment Steve. It seems far more likely than Sue's 'New Man'. It does beg the question then, What is the real nature of Sue's continuing conversations with Paul? It seems it is simply that she wants more of the same. If she gets this of course she can reduce your input to her body to a trickle and still get as much or more sex after September as she gets today. Is this really what she wants, what you want, and perhaps what Paul wants (or does that matter).

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Steve it is good to see that you have started a new thread reflective of what seems to be the next chapter. So the biggest change seems to be that Sue would like to have an Alpha Man back in her life and it seems that she is hopeful that she can bring Paul around to assume this type of role. I would agree with you and most everyone here that Paul does not seem to be the Alpha type guy although it could be that he simply did not previously have experience in this area and was general accepting that he was fortunate to have a no strings attached sexual relationship with your wife (Sue).

Previously you and Sue gave Paul the illusion that your reduction is marital sex and his increase of accessibility was due to health related (intermittent) erectile dysfunction. Now that Sue is much more open with Paul about your lifestyle desires as a couple, this may spark a whole new side of Paul with Sue’s continued encouragement. Based on how you have described Paul, he will likely never be a Don although Sue may be able to bring out a much more alpha side of him especially if Paul believes that you and Sue are truly committed to a lifestyle which includes greater restrictions on your sexual contact with Sue.

As “Peak” mentioned, it does beg to question the true nature of Sue’s continuing conversations with Paul. It could be as simple as Sue wants from Paul what she had in some ways from Don in the past. Sue may want to feel desired by Paul at a level where she actual feels as if her body belongs to him, were he could/would be confident enough to tell her that he does not want her to be having intercourse with you as her husband, were she could/would become truly sexually exclusive to Paul. Is this something that you and Sue really want? If this is what you both are seeking as a couple, is it possible that Paul will develop the confidence and alpha tendencies now that he knows much more about your lifestyle development over time?

Reactions: Donnie, dutch12, Windjammer78 and 1 other person
So Steve, Sue should be out soon. If you do get on line while she's away, let us know how you're feeling after her revelations this week.

I've posted several times that Bulls get away with doing things with wives that husband's can't - there are often postings along the lines of he simply took her arse, she swallowed his cum for him, etc, etc. - and that this is because husbands have invested time and emotion into a relationship with their wife and don't want to risk damaging it, whereas a bull (probably) doesn't care about a relationship, just plenty of good sex.

STB's post confirms that Paul hasn't pushed things because he, whether he realises it or not, sees his relationship with Sue as something that he has invested in, doesn't want to damage and so he didn't want to push things.

Just like in a marriage if a wife suddenly develops a taste for something that she and hubby only did occasionally the husband will take full advantage of once he's given the green light, in this case Paul might seize the opportunity that Sue is offering him to be more dominant without the fear that she'll say "No, that's not what I want, we're through".

However as STB and others have already commented, the question is does he really have it in him?

Maybe the question should be will the sex with Sue get hotter / more satisfying for him if he does?
Because in truth unless there's some sort of payback for him I don't see him changing other than maybe for a few weeks.

Reactions: dutch12, toolman2c and SquirmingSub
Sue went to see Paul earlier than expected, he texted her as the weather wasn't golf-conducive. So she was home earlier than originally expected. She slept in a bit this morning after we talked to the wee hours of the morning when she got home and she's now off to see her mom who's continuing to decline.

Peak and Squirm - I too am not sure yet of Sue's ultimate goal other than to increase the intensity of what we're doing. I have long said that I think I'd like seeing her interact with someone who was more demanding sexually - but non-threatening from a relationship perspective. Yes, harking back to Don, it's strange to say that I think we both want something like this. Sue has said she's turned on by going further with her "cucking me" - (my words not hers - she says "going further" etc.). For myself, I'm in agreement that I just don't see Paul suddenly changing this way as I've never felt that from him in the past and I don't think it's in his makeup.

But what she says is that she's told Paul that both she and I want something "more". If it were non-threatening, then I think I would like to see her with someone who would be more demanding of her. Squirm - if that leads elsewhere regarding her and I - reduction or changes in our sexual interaction - then I think it would still be something I would like to see and experience. Mainly because if it did happen - it would mean her agreeing to and wanting to - and that is what I would like to see and enjoy as her partner.

From what we talked about last night, she enjoys the physical part of their relationship immensely - and she likes how she feels when she can isolate herself mentally and truly enjoy sex with him. I told her how hard and turned on I was as I lay there next to her knowing she'd been with him earlier and knowing how she "was" as she lay next to me. She asked me and I told her honestly that knowing she'd spent hours fucking him and was likely slightly sore and still wet from him was keeping me perpetually hard. She giggled and asked me if I was looking forward to tomorrow (today- Sunday) and having her again. I told her I was and she smiled and said "don't worry honey, I'll let you know when things are closer to starting with Paul and I so it won't be a surprise" and she continued to tell me how she loved that I was going to be okay and loved talking with me about things.

I told her that I wasn't totally sure about everything but that It trusted her and that I loved her. She hugged me and she said that while she knew this wasn't going to be easy for me, she said "knowing you want to try it" makes me want to let it happen. I asked her "what if Paul.... you know.... isn't that kind of guy?". She looked at me and said that she hoped he would at least make at try at it. When I still looked at her waiting for an answer as that wasn't one - she said "well, I guess we'll have to talk about that....". I asked her honestly "would you look for another guy?" and she simply said "I don't know, I know how comfortable I am with Paul right now" and how she wasn't sure how she could feel this comfortable with yet another new guy. I looked at her and I said that I thought the right guy would probably know how to handle that and she giggled and said "yeah, you are right" but she then fell back on how much she enjoys him now and how she wouldn't want to lose that.

I did NOT suggest she could possibly still see Paul even if she were to find a more dom - or lets put it simply - if she were to find a real bull.

I did ask what she's been telling Paul and what he's been learning (and where from) and she said that she has shared with him that she wants to feel more demand sexually from him. I didn't ask how she was explaining that but she did say that she's been telling him more about how she wants him to be with her and how she wants to feel about him. She said she has told him that I want this - for her to be with a guy that wants more - and she shared that he feels more comfortable knowing I'd welcome it if he raised his ante.

I know it sounds crazy but I think this is part of what I have been wanting - as a way of sort of exploring one direction/outcome for us. She has said that she knows she's getting older and that once our daughter is out of the house, that she wants to make Paul more welcome in our home and we've talked clearly that I have maybe 4 more weeks of enjoying her as we are now - "normal" - bare sex with her again tonight. I told her that while I love feeling her again - I was honest and I told her that I missed the feelings I had related to using condoms with her. She asked me honestly and very easily "how are you going to feel when you don't get that any more?". I looked at her and asked her if that was coming and she said "for at least a little while honey, yes...." She just looked at me and when I didn't respond too much she said "are you going to be okay?" and I nodded yes and just said softly "as long as you don't surprise me with it" to which she smiled and said "okay baby.... I love you".

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, ffred, dutch12 and 3 others
A fantasy of both of your's and something that doesn't have to be a forever decision, but I can tell you once you get to the point of not expecting to get sex or just accept that its not going to happen that way between the two of you, its an easy transition to be pussy-free. Like many other things, it just takes a bit of time. As long as you stay invovled and get to see how wonderful you are making your wife feel, I think you will love it. Good luck STB!

Reactions: toolman2c and dutch12
Sometimes Steve, your enthusiasm for condoms and the denied life must seem a two edged sword to Sue. She didn't have to go bareback these last few months. She did it almost over your desires because she actually prefers sex that way and probably because she wanted to make you experience it again. Don't throw it in her face by showing that your excitement for your last few bareback fucks is actually because they mark the ever closer start of your denial rather than the best sex you can have with your wife. Because reading your posts, that is the way is comes across.

Maybe part of the reason for Sue's want for greater denial is her need to find an edge to your rejection of her bare pussy. She has just shown you her best sex again. At a difficult emotional time too. After her mother passes, she will never be as emotionally vulnerable again. Her soul will be hardened by it. Not a bad thing, but she may end up caring less about your ultimate reconnection and instead search more for her ultimate life long lover. She still loves you enough for your denial to be painful to her. I'm still sure she sees it partly as rejection of her. It could be that part of her 'need' for an enhanced Paul is she needs someone to share that enforced denial command. Someone to take that guilt away by blaming him for it not herself. If she finds that person, they will benefit so much from her abandoned sex they may never want to risk giving it up by allowing a reconnection for you with Sue again. Beware of what you seem to want, and beware of the way you show it to Sue.

Reactions: dutch12 and Enigma632
@peakmb - Interesting analysis, particularly:
  • rejection of her bare pussy
  • she needs someone to share that enforced denial command
Steve, like many cucks (both real and wannabes), often focuses more on what he feels and overlooks the feelings that Sue has. They may talk a lot, but he doesn't write about him asking any probing questions that may give answers that he doesn't want to hear like what does she think about him wanted to use condoms

Peak - sorry if things don't always come across clearly - but there's no doubt between her and I that I enjoy bare sex with her. Last night was a continuation of that same with us enjoying a number of positions (including her teasing me when she was on her knees in front of me that it's the position Paul likes most with her) before settling into missionary the way she enjoys most.

You have some interesting thoughts but at the same time I still feel this is something she wants to experience with me as a part of it. And I also think you are perhaps mis-interpreting her desires vis-a-via bare sex with me. We have talked about it at length and while she admits to enjoying the feeling of us au-naturel - it is also quite clear that she enjoys it when we use condoms together - just in a different way, which is the same as I feel.

I know it sounds strange but the more we talk about this, the more we find as I had long ago described, that we are each enjoying our side of the same coin. I do think some of your reasoning is sound - that perhaps if Paul can fulfill her wishes of being more demanding, that perhaps a part of that is to provide motivation and support that will allow her to let go and go with it.

Enigma - I"m not sure what you're saying I have or haven't asked - but I'm quite sure that she and I understand each other with regards to using condoms together.

I think what I want to say here is that I've been feeling for a long time now that she would feel more fulfilled if her sexual actions and desires were being fueled by being more demanded by Paul. Especially this summer where I think Sue wanted to truly feel more desire from him - and instead has had to play 2nd-fiddle to golf sometimes. I don't want to lose her - I think we should all understand that. But I do want to see, feel and experience more with her - and I know she does too.

Reactions: toolman2c
Actually after I logged off I remembered that you posted ages ago about condoms, is it her sister a who makes her husband wear them or am I confusing threads?

It is actually amazing what you two are able to experience together. I'll hold my hand-up to thinking that you were heading down a very rocky road a year or so ago and am happy to have been proved wrong.

Enigma - yes - Sue's sister has, with the exception of having her kids, never let guys cum in her. Almost the opposite of her sister, my wife. I did post long ago - but she is convinced her sisters aversion goes back to when they were teenagers and spied on Sue's older brother masturbating. Sue was enthralled with watching her brother and the first guy she'd ever seen cum - her younger sister had the opposite effect - she thought it was gross at the time - something that obviously stayed with her.

We are both quite clear with what using condoms together means and have shared much/all of our thoughts over time. She knows it is a crazy oxymoron for me but she understands that it somehow fulfills some kind of need I seem to have to be denied. For her - she knows that her desire and agreement for me to use them means her time with Paul is that much more special and becomes something she doesn't have with me. We are both aroused by that thought.

Reactions: toolman2c and dutch12
Okay Steve, I can see that you both understand the risks and that undoubted love will almost certainly correct either of you if you go too far. Just remember though that just as there are things you think and even say here that you wouldn't tell Sue in the same way or even sometimes at all, there are also things that she will be thinking that she isn't telling you. I still suspect that some of her true feeling about the depth of your denial needs being interpreted as a rejection of her, fall within that area. You are fully aware though, so less likely to go astray. Just stay awake!

Reactions: toolman2c
Status
Not open for further replies.