Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve - thank you for your continued updates. :)

Well, it's 9:45 or so and I'm up but she's not home yet. I am only kidding - I had no expectations of her early today. I'll be happy if she's home by lunch time. I did sleep well after - well - enjoying myself finally last night. I'm sure it's obvious to everyone what I was thinking about last night as I stroked away. But I can say that it didn't compare to her mouth the other night - so even though I slept well - geez - I'm still horny.

Hope you got to share in the wonders of their fresh cum when she got home. nothing better than that for reconnecting!

Far2 - she was very loving when she got home yesterday but she also made it very clear that she wasn't going to want anything sexual from or with me. I actually anticipated that, it's why I masturbated when I did Saturday night to enjoy it as much as I could as I suspected she was going to come home afterwards and very much want to leave her feelings from him undisturbed.

She was very warm and loving though - huge hug and kiss when she came in and wanting, perhaps slightly out of guilt, to want to hang out with me and be with me, perhaps a bit more than usual.

She asked and I confirmed that I'd enjoyed myself the night before, when I did she began to recall parts that she wished to share. Not just about the sex which she said was "fabulous" but also about what they'd done and where they'd gone. Apparently they had stumbled upon a crafts-fair and she said it made her feel sexy and horny to walk around it with Paul. She asked me but I said that I was sure she'd share it when she's ready but that I didn't need to hear a minute-by-minute recount of their time together. She giggled and then just said that "he was amazing on Saturday night baby.... " and shared he'd made her cum more times than she could remember.

Over the course of the afternoon and then last night in bed - she pretty much recounted almost all of her time with him. I was surprised that she was okay with me masturbating again when I was in bed with her last night as she continue to share different things with me. She continued in telling me how, after spending Saturday night with him, how she was sure this was going to fulfill her wishes next year. I could hear it in her voice, how she had this sound to it as she told me how she felt with him. She said things at one point that gelled with me - that she felt she wanted to ****** all of herself to him and to hold nothing back - it made sense with me after what she'd said about the other stuff she shares with him - the intimate and private stuff. I actually understood for a moment why she wants him to see her in the bathroom or whenever.

She asked me how I was going to be and suggested that there were going to be more weekends like this. I told her that I loved her and that I was sure I could manage. As I hugged her I told her that as long as we stayed together, that I would be okay enduring whatever else came along with it. She squealed and hugged me back and kissed me and then was a bit more passionate about watching me till I came a short time later.

Reactions: dutch12 and SquirmingSub
So as I said, we talked a bit yesterday after she got home. Part of what got her started on her regaling of her fun was when she asked me what I'd been thinking about when I masturbated. I told her that I was thinking of her and Paul likely lying in his bed, probably watching tv and from what time it was, likely after they'd fucked for a second time. She asked and I told her that it turned me on to think of her with him - naked under his covers and I told her "full of his cum" which made her giggle. She asked me if I liked thinking about that and I told her I did, I told her that I liked knowing she'd cum with him and thoughts like that made me cum.

But if I'm being honest, I didn't share everything with her. Not yet at least. I will probably tell her over the holidays, but when she came home and when we were lying in bed together - it felt really good to just be with her and while I would have loved to have had sex, somehow knowing that she didn't want to, in a way made it feel even more special to hold and hug her and to feel it in return knowing that it didn't have sex attached to it.

She walked around, as she does most mornings, naked after her shower. The door was locked as she used the bathroom and then I heard her unlock it after she flushed the toilet. Then as the night before, I can't explain it but it so turns me on that there is so much she shares with him that I do not have now. I do need to have her this weekend and the few that are remaining - and as I've said - I know there are going to be many moments when I will regret it - but feeling this way after she'd been away with him - it's feeling stronger and more noticeable each time and as we get closer. Seeing her naked this morning brought out a lot of feelings - including the intense arousal at thoughts of simply not feeling it. Maybe that's it - the simple thought of seeing her pussy, her labia, her vagina - each morning - and at the same time to know that I am going to give them up in a few weeks. Knowing the pleasure and intimacy that goes with them and - for a time at least - wanting to see her give them to him unconditionally.

I need to go before I need to jerk-off again before she gets home.

Reactions: dutch12 and SquirmingSub
Steve,

As always those were some very good updates. It is good that you and Sue are continuing to have open communication as to everything that is going on and that you are both sharing dialog on the the emotional and physical aspects as well. Thank you openly sharing so much on the forum.

SS

Steve, your updates show just how much you remain bang on target as you track down towards the start. Almost too excited to think about your last lovemaking (or fucking) sessions for some time, almost ready to begin now. There are the siren calls of panic. "Am I mad." "Can I really give this up.", but they are now drowned by the coming excitement (or not coming excitement I suppose). If this new state were something you were planning on being permanent, then your joy could be continuing, albeit maybe a bit more muted as time went by. Far2 would be right that a different intimacy would replace the physical over time. Except neither of you are planning that. Both you and Sue have different priorities and pressures from the start.

For you, it starts full, overflowing with joy and excitement and energy about the forthcoming denial, and every day that Sue spends with Paul, one cookie comes out of the jar. Never to be replaced. Finally, there will be no cookies and the starvation begins. How long can you last then? I believe Sue can keep you going but I don't think she can or will put another cookie in that jar. That will demand real sexual intimacy and that takes the cookies out of her jar.

For Sue, her jar starts half full. These days away at the moment are helping but it's two steps forward and one back every fortnight for her. However much she loves you, her goal is him at the moment and sex with you is diluting that aim. So she starts more tentative, needing to say and do anything to ensure that you are in the best position you can be at the beginning. In January she starts adding cookies to her jar. Her aim is to add so many that she actually forgets what sex with you is like, and further gets herself into a state where she not only forgets but actually has no desire in that direction. Fully focused on Paul.

I know I'm being somewhat extreme here but I think you can see how far apart at this end point you both are. You, on balance not enjoying it, perhaps not at all. Sue maybe oblivious, blissed out on her fully focused sexual life. I realise you will both have maintained all or many of your current other connections, maybe even built up some, but for both of you the Force is Strong in the sexual area. This won't be enough. Personally, I think late Spring / early summer and the lure of the golf course for Paul leaving Sue adrift and you not understanding why that new free time cannot be even partially diverted your way will be the straw that breaks the camel's back, but Sue's side shows may get you further.

This is not for maybe seven months though. Until then you will both experience the absolute joy of planning and starting your grand plan. You have no reason to stop, modify, or question any part of it now. It will be what it will be. It will end how it will end. I just wish you would think through a little more carefully how you both might reconnect at that time. You will simply be very lucky if your desperation matched exactly Sue's final feeling of emptiness that comes from fucking for so long without love.

Reactions: Enigma632 and dutch12
Peak - I do see your point and I can understand your concerns. All I can say is that for Sue and I - I think there is always that knowledge that something can seem to maybe be too good - and I hope and know she is aware of that. But as someone who loves her unconditionally, and enjoying what I do enjoy - I honestly have to say that one of the most pleasurable moments was seeing her on Sunday and seeing the look on her face that said it all.

Yes, this is a dangerous game. Could I return back to vanilla/alpha - likely not. Would Sue ever now want to give up other men - no - she's said that quite clearly. So while this is surely dangerous, it is something that we both want - albeit from different perspectives. Will my arousal at being denied fade - perhaps yes. We will have to cross that bridge when we come to it as it seems difficult to embrace that discussion right now with her, but there will be time for that talk - long before things escalate beyond control.

For Squirm - I have received many pm's as well as private emails from people who I do not know who continue to thank me for writing what I am writing. Apparently the decisions we are making and the type of relationship that we have is something that others envy and have said thank you to me for sharing what is in my head - some have said that I am saying things that they are too scared to think. I do remember when I was there and it is something I warn them about.

I do know that Sue wants this very much. As time gets closer, it is more apparent. I am sure not to miss my time with her this weekend.

Steve
I love the format u used when u recounted the conversation before watching them (a few pages back). Can u do that more often? Especially with the conversations you have while u do yourself by hand and she watches.

Thanks for the reply Steve, obviously you are more aware than any of us how things may pan out. As I was re-reading some of your earlier posts that led to previous partial 'snap backs' on your part, one other thing struck me and I've only just realised its significance.

Starting last year and into this, you went a very long time without experiencing Sue bareback. That too started as an experiment by Sue who said that it would help her ensure in her own mind the separation between you and Paul and enable her to get deeper with him (sound familiar). There were a few bumps along that road at first, one ski weekend in particular but it finally got going until you reached a state where being denied bareback became your normal and you actively did not want to stop. It may be a mental state like the Stockholm Syndrome but your posts were full of the joys of condom use and how long it had been since you experienced what you knew all along to be Sue's preferred best sex. The spell was only broken in the end by Sue who ****** the issue and simply initiated bareback sex again (at the start of Paul's golf season). It worked and during that phase you did not say you preferred them and Sue clearly enjoyed the reconnection whilst at the same time continuing to see Paul.

Roll forward to today and you are already back in that zone, blanking out what you still know to be Sue's preference for sex because she herself is using it to wean herself off you prior to next years full denial. So, here is my concern. You are capable of getting yourself into an acceptance zone where Sue's preference become your desire. Maybe it's like boiling a frog, which never notices that the water is becoming too hot to survive if it is heated slowly but reacts immediately to sudden temperature change. Maybe you can see it when the change is sudden (like the ski weekends), but if it is gradual you simply don't react. I previously used the 'cookie jar' analogy, but this may be worse. You could end up running on empty without even reacting to it, and it could be a very long time before Sue decides to 'switch back' for a time.

Again, I don't think you should (or could) stop or change in any way what is about to start. You are both too committed and too full of excitement to even think about that. I think all you can do is to somehow keep a box of thoughts that represent your 'true' self somewhere safe, and look at from time to time, accepting that where you are at that time may be thrilling but at least realising there is a gap, and maybe a route back if only partially.

Steve - you are truly heading in a direction that I spoke about in years past. As I had mentioned to you some time back, this is something that I have extended experience with myself and I have tried to refrain from speaking to positively in an effort to minimize the negative remarks those comments seemed to have attracted in the past.

As you have acknowledged, this is a dangerous lifestyle although no more dangerous than other variations. I would agree that once you as a couple go down the path you have chosen that is would be unlikely that you could ever return back to being truly vanilla/alpha and as you have also acknowledged, it is very unlikely that Sue would ever now want to give up other men. It is good that you both are going done this path eyes wide open.

When you have a truly open honest communication and both of you have complimentary desires these types of connections can work out great. We see these types of relationship arrangement more commonly in poly-forums as what you will find is that the experience is not simply just sexual as there is a level of non-sexual intimacy that comes with Sue spending weekends with Paul as it is not all about the bedroom as you have also posted about yourself. I and other look forward to reading more and continuing to follow your thread.

It will truly be interesting to see were your path truly takes all three of you. Safe and enjoyable journeys ahead for each of you.

Reactions: Windjammer78, dutch12 and peakmb
I don't know how much I'll be able to update here over the long-weekend with our kids coming home and all that so I wanted to just share that Sue has been talking about making this a weekend for "us" and that our kids will likely be away for some/all of the weekend. Last night she told me that we should have alone-time this weekend and she said that it'll be "good for us" so I am confident that this will be a more amorous time for us rather than the more cuck-ish sex we've been having after she's been with Paul.

It is a crazy feeling to say that I actually want to feel her perhaps a bit tighter when we have sex this time - and it give me the most intense feeling to add - before it is too late.

Squirm - thanks for your support. I find it feeling odd that I am continuing to be aroused at what we/she is planning. I am quite sure that we will be talking more about this later tonight. Wingman - I'll try to recap for you if I can while the details and nuances are still fresh.

Reactions: dutch12, far2easy and SquirmingSub
Steve, wish you and Sue and everybody else on this forum a playful and tasty Thanksgiving

i wish all a very merry and happy thanksgiving.

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving over here, but given it's generally quiet family focus I think it's something we rather miss out on. I hope everyone here enjoys their own time, but especially Steve and Sue. This may be their last weekend that focuses quietly on just them that still has a full sexual connection. I know New Year also will but that will come with its own different excitements and pressures. So I really hope it works out for you both.

Like SS, I also believe you are both in great place to start your next chapter. I think you should have a great time over the next few months, and the preparation, communication and Sue's special ways should make the good times last for some time. It's too late to change anything significant now anyway! Hopefully, this weekend can act as its own quiet mini launch to the big start.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Well, with some luck, we had last night alone here and essentially culminated a lot of what we've been talking about since my last post here.
I should begin by sharing that we had a good Thanksgiving and hope everyone else here did too. Sue's mom continues to chug along and has stabilized quite a bit, it was nice seeing her able to be there.

I can share that last night was quite amorous for both of us and after some of what we'd talked about, once we got past foreplay and began to have sex, it was quite good for both of us. One of the things we'd talked about was that perhaps from the anticipation and everything else, but that I felt quite the urge and need/desire to really fuck her for a while last night. We talked about it a lot as I'd felt it starting earlier, seeing her get dressed Thursday to go over to her families for the holiday - she wore skimpy panties and it showed off that she'd lost a bit of weight. A lot of what we talked about was how I'm going to deal with this feeling when I have it and she isn't going to be there. I told her that actually, as I'd been thinking about it more and more, I can honestly say that is likely the biggest thing that I just know I am going to feel a need for with her. She was really so understanding about it and she asked me how I'd like what she'd done the other night and she said that Paul had been telling her about. We talked a bit more about that and she told me a bit more about his prior female partners. Many were comparably short-timers compared to how long she's been with him now and apparently most if not all opted for sucking his cock more than having sex with him.

She actually asked me at one point if she was old-fashioned, preferring intercourse, given how freely some women like to suck cock. I asked her how she thought the other guys she's dated felt about it and she giggled and said that most were surprised at her preference. She looked at me and said that "maybe this Wednesday we can try some other stuff Paul talked about" and I again told her how I'd liked what she'd already tried. She looked at me and said "maybe if I can get you to cum enough it'll make it better for you". Mind you we were just talking, we weren't in bed or anyplace special for that conversation - just having a cup of coffee yesterday afternoon. Of course the mood was set but still, it was kind of surreal talking about how she's going to try to relieve me. I told her "what other things has he told you?". She took a sip and then wiggled her fingers and said that "he wants to show me how to do it to him so I can do it to you." and then took another sip as if she'd just told me what we we were having for dinner. But I kept my side and asked "are you going to?" and she nodded and said "of course". I didn't ask but I should have asked if she was doing that to learn for me or him. Before I could think more she said "he says you just have to know how and where to rub". As I looked at her I got the feeling she was playing along - wanting to make this just an everyday discussion with her calm answers - so I tried to keep up. "have you tried yet?" which made her giggle and she leaned forward a bit and said "I can tell you it gets him really hard baby" but after a pause she added "but no, I've never finished him off if that's what you're asking honey?". Before I could say anything she looked at me and said "but I am going to so I know how to do it for you". I looked at her for a moment and realized that all I could really say without sounding like a pervert was to simply say "I hope it's good for you too" to which she said "thanks honey, I think it will be".

Now that sort of did lead into what we talked about in bed last night during foreplay. It sort of continued.

She said that she wanted it to be good for me "once we get started in January". I looked at her and it was clear that she had more to say so I said to her "go on, is there more?" and she smiled and realized I knew her and she did start to talk more openly. She said that she knows it's important that I have a "good strong physical release" and she knows that for guys, including me, that as she put it "pumping away inside me gives you what you need to really cum". She continued by saying something like "I know that honey.... and it's why I want to be sure there's something else that can give you that feeling.". I asked her what she's told Paul and she says that he's the one who made her understand it more clearly when they were together last weekend. She said that at points while he was fucking her that she could feel he was more aggressive or more intense and she said that he explained how that provides the build up to where, when the guy cums, that it is really deep and intense for him. I asked her if she really needed him to explain it and she giggled no - but that hearing him explain how it's something that he (and I in turn) need - that she and he talked about how he had gone for longer periods with some of the women he'd dated without fucking them. I told her it felt weird her talking to him about that sort of stuff....

And that led to what she had clearly wanted to talk about all along based on what she started to share. She began by telling me that the weekend before where she'd spent Saturday with him was "amazingly good" and that it reminded her so of how we were when we first got together. Now mind you, she has on just a very nice pair of panties and matching bra at this point and I still have my boxers on - as we are lying next to each other in bed. She giggled and asked me if I "...remembered spending whole weekends naked together..." and I told her that I did - and indeed we did do that - many times when we were in those first years together. She looked at me and said that was how it was with him the prior weekend and she said that "knowing what we are going to have together got me so excited the entire time I was there". I looked at her and said that I didn't see what the problem was until she answered "but you said you wanted us to be here more" and when I nodded I suddenly realized what she was saying. "you know that's how I am going to want to be with him here baby..... are you going to be okay with that?....".. I was so lost in thought as she continued "... you didn't like it the last time we got carried away and he chased me around..." and as I listened I heard but was just hearing, not really absorbing it for a moment. I looked at her and she said "are you listening to me?" and I managed to say "...yeah".

She sat up on her elbows and she started to giggle and pointed out that "well, I guess I know where you are..." and when I saw her looking towards my crotch I looked down to realize my cock had grown fully hard and had poked it's way out of the boxer-fly and was now standing there for her.

"Are you going to be okay with it baby?" and when I started to nod and say yes she continued "I... I.... I.... I need to know...." and I said that I was sure I'd find a way. She looked at me and said ".... sometimes...." and I looked at her and said "sometimes what?" and she seemed to steele some focus of her own and she said "do you remember what else we'd do back then honey?". I was blank for a moment until she said "you know. we... we... " and then she said it "... we fucked a lot baby...... do you remember?....". I started to think and I did remember - she was talking and said ".... remember how it was when we were up skiing.... " and she finally looked at me and just said it out loud "we fuck a lot baby.... like you and me used to so much.... sometimes..... you know...... like the other week when we were here and in bed.... like sometimes.... like if we're watching TV... you know.... sometimes he'll just... push it in while we lie there...". I just looked at her speechless for a moment and she continued "like in bed that time honey... it just feels good.... sometimes we even fall asleep like that....". I started to say that I had to think about it a bit and she answered that "if we're here baby, that's what I need it to be like, that we can just do that stuff whenever... " she looked at me and said "you said that you wanted me to be here more and that he could come here....". I answered "yeah, I know..." and I answered her honestly "it's lonely here without you even if you're with him". She sat up and looked at me and said that "you have to know what it is that I want with him baby, I need to know I can have that if I'm here and that if you are here that you are going to be okay about it".

I was still hard and she giggled and said "is that my answer?" as she nodded towards my cock. I wasn't really sure yet - it was just a lot to think about until she said "I was thinking about redoing xxxx's room (our son's room)". She continued "he's not coming back here to live and probably not even spend the night"..... I sat up on one elbow and she could tell I had some interest. "it's got a queen size bed in it and then Paul could maybe leave a few things here" and she giggled and said "hmmm, maybe we (her and him) could have a few things here too then". I looked at her and asked her why and she said that she felt that part of it was that she wasn't in our bedroom when she's at his place and that she wants to "be able to not see our wedding pictures or the kids pictures when I look around". I was kind of awkward and simply told her that we should talk about it more some other time.

She giggled and said "or do you really like us having sex in our bed?" to which I said "I don't know, maybe it'd be better if you did redo the other room?". She leaned over onto her side and I rolled up towards her and she said in a sexy voice "would you help me redo the room?" and I groaned back "okay" to which she reached down and felt my still hard (and now drooling) cock and she giggled and said "mmm, turns you on thinking about it.... making a place for me to give myself to my lover....."..... All I could do was groan back to her.

Later during foreplay as she stroked my cock she took a few licks at the head and promised, but talking to my cockhead, that "we're going to have some new fun in the future". But for last night, there was only one place she wanted my cock to be.

As I put the condom on and she spread her legs for me she told me that she liked understanding how guys feel the need to fuck sometimes and she giggled and as I was starting to thrust into her and rubbing her clit and breasts with my hands she smiled and giggled and said "mmm, that's why he loves the mornings so much" and I admit to feeling my cock throb as she said that and I groaned back "what do you mean" and she said so calmly as if it were nothing at all "he fucks me every morning, sometimes I don't cum, but he seems to really need to sometimes and now I sort of understand a bit more". All I could do was grunt back and I guess she could feel how far along I was as she pulled me forward onto her and she encouraged me "fuck me baby, oh god..... harder..... harder.....".

I guess it was an alpha moment (or was it not because she was instructing me) - but it felt amazing. She arched her back and pulled her knees back for me as I held her tightly. I was close but I could feel her getting wetter and wetter and then I could feel her start to spasm - like a warm gloved hand squeezing my cock and then releasing it just so nicely as I pull back out of her only to plunge in again. It had been a long time since she'd been this horny herself with me and I could tell she was just on the verge of a huge orgasm. Her legs wrapped around my back and held me deeply - but still left enough to let me thrust in and out just an inch or so - the head of my cock had to be right against her cervix I was that deep - only the thin layer of plastic separated us. She let go with a gush of wetness from her that I have only seen happen with her and Paul - and from how it felt inside - her pussy opened up so wide inside for a moment and then that velvet feeling enveloped me and that movement of just an inch or two was enough to make me scream and throb inside her that brought her to yet another orgasm that left her lying there exhausted beneath me. Perhaps not that huge orgasm that she gets feeling a load of semen inside her - but pretty close. Close enough that she held me tightly for several minutes while we both caught our breath.

When I moved upwards and away from her she smiled and said "one sec" and she reached her hand between us and held the base of my cock and the condom in place and then she said "okay, slowly honey....". and it surprised me that she leaned up to watch me pull out of her. She slid the condom off my softening cock and held it up and just said "I thought so...." and she held it towards me and said "my god honey, that's a lot of cum even for Paul much less you!!!!" and as she held it in one hand she reached over and pulled me in for a hug with the other and said "I guess I have my work cut out for me" as she held the condom and giggled - took me a second to understand what she meant. I lay back against the bed and she surprised me one last time. She leaned over and licked all around and then took my now very soft cock in her mouth and sucked/licked it clean.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, artman, Windjammer78 and 2 others
Bang on the flight path, runway in sight in the distance, landing lights on. Just a bit longer and you can even drop the undercarriage. No cross winds apparent. Now all the captain has to do is execute a smooth landing. Except the captain (Sue) is letting the first officer (you) decide just where and how to place it. I'm sure she'll take you through the playbook a few more times before New Year. You'll be okay.

Reactions: Enigma632
Previously I've thought that Sue was "selfish" about about the way that she took her pleasure with Paul particularly given how a few times it definitely made Steve miserable - I've put selfish in quotes because of course it was the sort of selfish that Steve supported and wanted.

I now think that Sue (and Paul) are working on how to keep Steve happy while they have their sex so that they can keep doing it for a long time.

So, yes, @peakmb I think that you've hit it spot on

They (Steve, Sue, & Paul) have all come a long way in the years that the three of them have been involved within this creative relationship.

Yes SS. You'd have bet good money on Paul not lasting long as a replacement for the much loved (by Sue) Robert. He did seem to have it all, and if Sue was a few years younger, might just have had her. Amazed he has never even been really mentioned since really. So, Paul started from a low base and has steadily worked his way up, perhaps moulded a lot by Sue on the way. I suspect a lot of this development between them has gone largely unnoticed by Steve who maybe underestimates his importance to Sue now as a result. It is clear now that, in spite of years of Sue saying "It's only a few more months until he goes" that this was never her plan. Sue has invested hugely in Paul, and plans to do more so in 2018. For her, he's in it for the long term. The question really might be, does that change the dynamic here. Sue seems to want to go longer with Steve's denial that he may want or be capable of, and Steve still seems to think he can revert back in some way down the line, but Paul's continuing presence and Sue's preference for him would strongly suggest otherwise. So where might it leave them all? Predictions for 2018 everyone....

Status
Not open for further replies.