Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pleasantly surprised last night when Sue came home and was more playful than I'd expected her to be. Even more surprised when I followed her up to our bedroom and she asked me if I wanted to "lick down there". I smiled and said "as if you need to ask".

She lay down on the bed and I helped her wriggle out of her jeans and then her top leaving her lying in just her bra and panties. I told her it turned me on that she was wearing this when she was with him just a little while earlier. She giggled and said that I was so easy to get turned on and horny. She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra but left it for me to take off. I was so hard kneeling there next to her undressing her.

We have returned to our former schedule for sex now that we have returned to using condoms. This weekend will be our first time starting to use them again.

It was as she raised her butt and I started to slide the panties off her that she began to talk and tease me. She again told me how happy he was to see her when she got there and that he has now told her that she is to continue as she has and to get undressed when she got there only this time she said he came into his bedroom and watched her. She asked him if this was something new and he said yes, that he wanted to watch her from now on. She didn't say it but I could tell from how she was telling me that she liked his efforts at taking more control with her.

Her panties were quite damp and wet in the center and as she lay back and let me spread her legs apart, it was incredibly erotic to see her pussy lips appearing to be stuck together towards the top, but open at the bottom and now, as she lay back again, a thick dribble of cum appeared. She got up on her elbows and talked to me as I moved in closer. She told me how he'd made her ".... feel so good baby, you know, just before I felt him and I knew he was almost ready...". That was all I needed - I leaned forward and I held the backs of her thighs and gently pushed them back. Her pussy lips stuck together for a second longer and then so erotically began to separate and reveal everything. I stared for just a moment before I leaned forward and began to lick every little bit of her that I could get to. She cooed and teased me to "get it all baby" and something about it being thick but a lot of what she said was muffled by the slurpy noises that I was hearing as I licked away at her. It took a few moments before I realized she wasn't going to stop me and I licked her to a mild orgasm. She was still lying back but reached forward and pushed my head back after she'd come down a bit and said it was too much and she needed a break.

She was surprised when I moved back on my knees and started to stroke myself while looking down at her explicitly posed body in front of me. She giggled and told me to enjoy myself and she began to play with her pussy. I love watching her but this was even better as there was apparently still more semen in her that she seemed to bring out and play with. I didn't need much more after that before I came all over her thigh and my hand and my own leg. So I am quite well drained this morning for sure.

I guess I will try to share what she says is her side of all of this.

She said that my "coming out" to her about my beta desires and what I told her I wanted, even though we backed away from it, that she said was when she began to think more about all of this. But it was that she also said that it was one of the first times when she saw that this gave me some satisfaction that I had been looking for. As she put it "there was just a change in you". I agreed with her. She continued that she realized that I trusted her and that I wasn't going to lose her by letting what she calls "your true self" come out.
Now as I said this was spread over a few different days. We were talking about the condom usage. As I said, it's something that has become easier to talk about. She asked me as I may have mentioned, whether I did want to go back to using them. It led to her again talking to me about trying to express my thoughts about how it made me feel and I simply told her that it just felt good to be denied that with her. I told her that it made me feel good to give that up and as I'd said many times, the arousal I feel from doing that - knowing what I am doing - in a way feels better than actually cumming in her. She giggled and said that it turned her on in ways that she too finds it hard to explain. But for the first time that I could really remember she did talk more openly. She told me that as a woman, it made her feel amazingly empowered to deny her husband the most intimate part of sex. I told her that she sounded like me and she giggled and said that she hadn't always felt this way but that even early on when she was seeing Don - she says she recalls that I gave in very easily to denial-play back then. I asked her what she remembered and she said that while I said I hated it, that I always seemed okay about it nonetheless.

Without much warning she turned and said to me that she hoped that maybe for New Years, with my new attitude (and later what she revealed about my getting myself upset), that maybe we could retry going for more denial. As I had said here - I did ask her if that was what she wanted and she said yes. I asked her if she wanted it because I did or because she did. She said that it will always be because I want it, or rather as she put it, that I go along with it. The changes that Paul is trying to make for her is another thing she mentioned that is making her want to explore more with him too. I told her that I knew that but as we talked I also began to realize just how long ago she probably started coaching him. So I came out and asked her how long she's been thinking about this and she said it's been a while now. She again said how when I came out that she began to think and she actually said to me "I asked myself how could I enjoy this more for him". She said it was hard at first - as I shared long ago - she said that it was very hard for her to make herself look to him for her sexual desires. But at the same time she knew how it was turning me on.

I've used the term 2 sides of the same coin. It was Sue who said it to me about how she felt about my not having to feel shy about my desires - when she said that she wanted to fulfill my desires, she began to think about how she could do that - and just as she said she would always love me regardless of my fetishes - that she began to think about the other side of that coin. She told me she thought about how it would be to truly fulfill all of that - how could she enjoy her side of the coin (my words but her sentiment). All she could say was that she has come to appreciate the way it makes both of us feel and that just as I want to see how it feels to go further down the rabbit hole (my words again) - that she has taken a fancy to the thoughts of the opposite actions.

I told her that it scared me that she wanted to go into this again but with no specific time period. I told her what I'd long shared here - that after a while of her being exclusively with Paul, that it seemed to get to me. And that's when she asked me why "it gets to you?" and she pointed out all that I'd posted earlier - about how she does more with him (referring to the ski weekends specifically) when she went on the golf-weekend with him that time as well as other times when they'd had more time together. She made me think about it and my only answer was that I perhaps felt jealous after a period of time. She looked at me and asked me "or is it more that you start to get scared about how much it is with Paul?".

As I'd mentioned already, it made me think and as we talked more I began to agree with her. She asked me if the thought of not having sex with her for perhaps an extended period of time was scary for me to think or talk about. I told her no, and admitted that I had a level of arousal thinking about it. She giggled for a moment but then asked me what changes to when it starts to feel like too much. And to be honest, I wound up agreeing with her because it sort of made sense to me.

So I asked her again, so why the desire to resume all this on her part. She smiled and said she would admit it. When she began to think about our beta-talk and all that's gone on since she said that it awakened something she hadn't felt for a few years. Her own desire to feel more sexually devoted to him. Not the full-blown-affair thing as she openly admitted that she doesn't want to fall for him emotionally. But she said "since you opened the door, it's something I've wanted to try". And as she talked, she basically said she would like to take me up on the things I told her a few years back now when I revealed my beta-desires to her - and more so that she told me "I think we can make it work for longer this time".

LOL - she also said we aren't getting any younger!

I'm sure my trying to type this up before work this morning didn't help make sure I got everything clear as I don't have time to re-read and worry about rewording something.

Reactions: ffred, SquirmingSub, Wannabe93066 and 1 other person
I tend to agree with her. Not letting your fears of losing her send you over the edge is the key penetrative denial and making it last. I will say that allowing you to be apart of their sex will also make it much easier. Basically, penetration can be replaced by a number of other things. She doesn't love you less, maybe actually more! Plus how sweet was it to eat her out last night, sharing that and jerking off was great wasn't it? And in the end, it won't be forever but those times will be AMAZING when they do happen! I'm sure there is more to the discussion and I for one am looking forward to hearing it!

Far2 - as I said - what she said to me has resonated. I was actually quite surprised at how what she said made me feel - as if suddenly a possible truth had been shown and I am still trying to figure out all that I feel about it. I do think she's right in some ways - thinking back (and re-reading what I posted here in the past) did make me think.

I did not mind last night - quite rather enjoyed it. And I am comfortable thinking that may be all we will be doing together at some point in time in 2018 just still not sure for how long.

Steve, I can understand the motivation a bit better from Sue's perspective but her actual plans from now till the year end, and from New Year onwards are a bit vague beyond straight denial in 2018. I would just point out that after a period of full (or close enough) intimacy with Sue, you have always previously considered the 'new' future with a positive outlook. Starting, you have stayed excited, even wanting 'more' sometimes but backed this extra off as reality cut in. Looking back, your problem with 'extras' such as the skiing and the golf weekends have not been with the event themselves but because Sue has usually sweetened the deal in some way with promises of reconnections that have failed to materialise in some cases, or deliver to your expectations in others.

I continue to believe that your trepidation is in your last three words above. For how long. During your last extended condom only period you became fixated on the sheer length of the bare denial period. You both craved its ending yet asked for its continuation. Then, as next year, it will be Sue that decided to break the deadlock. I think the key will be for her to inject, at random infrequent times, sex for you both with and without condoms. You won't be able to obsess about a timetable but equally you won't become stir crazy for an ending. It will serve as a constant reminder of what you choose to go without and a reminder of who is in control. Who knows how far you could go with this regime...

Reactions: Windjammer78 and Enigma632
I forgot to ask. How did your last bareback session go? You say the condom period has now started but I don't recall your last pure lovemaking. Did you mark it in any way, or did Sue tease you towards the end? It must have been memorable.

I guess I got caught up with things and I can see I skipped right over it. Well, fortunately I do remember it still pretty clearly.

Our last bare sex was this past Monday evening at the end of the Labor Day holiday weekend. Sue did tease me a bit especially as we lay in the same bed she'd shared with Paul. We took a lot of time and we talked a lot - she wanted me to be very aware of everything including asking me to go slowly and to enjoy every moment. I was quite horny and hard and she enjoyed several minor orgasms before reaching a bigger one and then relaxing and allowing me to fuck her harder and deeper. She did tease that I "won't get to feel me all slick like this" referring to how her pussy felt.

She asked me to tell her when I was getting close and each time I did - she pushed me back and held me away from her until the urge passed and then she allowed me to push back fully into her. She moaned each time that I felt bigger and bigger.

When I told her I was really close and was going to cum she moaned back that I should "... enjoy the last time".

She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me into her as I came and came. I knew what she wanted and I was up for it - I stayed pretty hard and with her holding me in place I kept fucking her. Just when I thought I was going to go soft I felt her start to shake and then moan which spurred me on. A moment or two later she was swept off into one of those intense post-cum orgasms. I loved holding her and feeling her body respond as she did - her eyes closed and her head thrashing back and forth. She relaxed her legs at the end but I stayed on top of her and in her until my cock had softened and then been ****** out of her when she coughed.

The last part of the night was when I pulled back out of her and she lay back and told me to look at her and enjoy the view because I wouldn't be seeing my cum dripping out of her again for quite a while. I told her hearing her say that made me feel amazingly horny which made her blush and she giggled that we are going to have fun together.

Reactions: Wannabe93066, Windjammer78, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
SoonToBe said:
....after a while of her being exclusively with Paul, that it seemed to get to me. And that's when she asked me why "it gets to you?" and she pointed out all that I'd posted earlier - about how she does more with him (referring to the ski weekends specifically) when she went on the golf-weekend with him that time as well as other times when they'd had more time together. She made me think about it and my only answer was that I perhaps felt jealous after a period of time. She looked at me and asked me "or is it more that you start to get scared about how much it is with Paul?".

As I'd mentioned already, it made me think and as we talked more I began to agree with her. She asked me if the thought of not having sex with her for perhaps an extended period of time was scary for me to think or talk about. I told her no, and admitted that I had a level of arousal thinking about it. She giggled for a moment but then asked me what changes to when it starts to feel like too much. And to be honest, I wound up agreeing with her because it sort of made sense to me.

I find several things about the discussion about when it gets to Steve interesting....

Firstly, I was a little concerned that Steve ended up agreeing with Sue because "it sort of made sense" when he's done this in the past he's later reflected on things and felt like Sue was trying to influence/control him in ways that he didn't think that he wanted, I'll wait and see what happens with this one.

Secondly, I'm wondering if Sue is looking for a way to get Steve through her intense periods with Paul (i.e. weekends away, etc.) so that she can have more of them, but maybe this is good for them?

Finally I suspect that regardless of what he says to Sue or writes on here that Steve does actually need a re-connection with Sue more regularly than she allowed last year (whether by design or accident) and as peakmb pointed out there were "promises of reconnections that have failed to materialise in some cases, or deliver to your expectations in others".
Had they happened they may have reduced Steve's anxiety levels, but I suppose that they may have also reduced Sue's "passion with Paul" levels as well.

Reactions: peakmb
I just think that if STB was invovled more in watching and having Paul over more for routine stuff and even hanging out at his place versus just seeing it at certain times like the ski trip, it will be less of an issue. If they act like a 3 person relationship then taking on a new role is easier without the worry of losing her. It also breaks down anxiety of what will Paul think, if he is invovled and understands stb more. When STB stops just sitting and watching but engaged in jerking off, holding Sue and even kissing her during their love making , it was amazing and perfectly prrfect

I think Far2 is closer to how i feel but even then, it's still not exactly what I'm experiencing.

I think Sue has it a bit more accurate. It doesn't seem to be that I need to spend more time as the 3 of us - I mean that couldn't hurt and could help, but I still don't feel the camaraderie with Paul that I think would maybe help as Far2 infers.

I actually think Sue has it when she says that I just feel like it gets to be too much - and to be honest, it isn't that I get tired of seeing them together or that it's even really what they are doing together. I really is in my head and I have to say - the idea that in my head I feel that seeing that much of their interaction (sexual) might pull her away from me is I think a natural reaction. I actually think that instead of her and I having sex - that what we really need after she's been with him that much (like after the ski weekends) is just some good alone times - not even that I need to have sex with her - I think she/we might be right that maybe I just need some reassurance.

As I said, I've read back to what I posted earlier and while I can sense and even almost feel what I had always said was a need to have sex with her or to reconnect with her - but I thought it needed to be physical as in sex. Now I am wondering if perhaps what we need is a day or so together alone after she's been with Paul "a lot" and that it should maybe just be time for us together. I don't know how to 'prove' any of this other than to go into some of the same experiences and see what's different.

She isn't seeing Paul this weekend - she expected it when the weather turned nice and she also said that she wanted tomorrow (sunday) to be for us and she's already promised me that I'll get to "fill that first condom" with her again. So I'm off to work in the yard and around the house today.

I will also say that I feel a strange calm feeling - it's weird that the thought of using condoms with her tomorrow is something I am looking forward to. And I'll say again, I do want to feel her deny me completely - it's scary but exciting at the same time. I hope that the next few months bring more clarity for me in this area. The thought of being non-sexual with her for a part of 2018 is exciting and I've been honest and told her that it is something I would like for us to try together (apart?) I'll just keep sharing my apprehension at the lack of an end-date or talk about that and hopefully we'll arrive at our destination together.

Overall, that's what I was getting at Stb. That's the mental stimulation, the relating and relationship you need to feel cohesive. Sure sex feels great but the emotional connection is where its at. Plus the more you are there it just becomes the new normal, and then, without anxiety can just enjoy your wonderful life with your partners in crime!

Steve, I don't really think it's a deal breaker either way but I do believe that what will suit both you and Sue best when you start your regime in 2018 is to spend less time as a threesome. So far there is no evidence of any real interaction between any of you. Sue occasionally glances as you or you may hold her hand, but nothing heavy. You don't really talk or communicate in any way with either of them, and Paul certainly hasn't tried to include you in any physical sense or tried including you in any other way. So basically you are the third wheel, there as a voyeur only to get what you want, but little more. Be there sometimes but mostly don't.

What Sue seems to be after is her elusive deep but immersive physical experience. She does seem to get this best when alone with Paul. Either at his place, away on trips, or sometimes in your house with you not in the room. I can only see this getting stronger in 2018. Just to maintain her current sexual activity she is going to have to replace your current condom fucks with Paul fucks. Even she spends the night doing this, she will get more than one as a replacement. These are just as likely to be at his place more than yours, which means your desire above for more one on one time will get squeezed as mentally Sue will still be blissed out on Paul far more and less likely to be in the mood for soulful connections with you maybe. I suspect this is where the conflict will come. Not at first but as a slow drip drip process that leaves you feeling more abandoned that you feel comfortable with.

Good luck with it though, because it is going to happen and you clearly both want to do it. I just suspect that your individual expectations are not completely in synch yet.

Last edited:
Steve,

It would seem that you are realizing that reconnecting with Sue after she has been with Paul does not have to be on a sexual level. Reconnecting can take on multiple forms in a variety of ways and none of them truly require being physical in a sexual manner. It is very understandable that it would be scary, exciting and calming all at the same time. You indeed did ask for this experience directly and indirectly through inference at times. When you say that you the thought of being non-sexual with her for a part of 2018 is exciting; are you speaking of completely non-sexual or simply non-penetrative sex while still including other forms of sexuality?

Your prior belief that you needed to reconnect with Sue following her times with Paul is more of an Alpha mindset. You are now truly taking on more of the non-alpha mindset by realizing that a reconnection does not have to include penetration of any type with Sue as the basis for reconnection. In the early stages of the experience it would be expected that you may have experienced forms of anxiety and even jealousy. As others have suggested, Sue will likely increase her sexual contact and time spent with Paul as her contact with you is reduced at your mutual decision. Why should you have less time with Sue even as her time increases with Paul? Unfortunately as you mentioned, you still don't feel the camaraderie with Paul; this can result in a level of anxiety and even distrust of the motivations of those involved. It may also lead to a feeling of abandonment at times unless you can develop some connection with Paul within the relationship overall. It is my opinion that connection, a camaraderie of sorts would have made things much better for all three of you as it is already very clear that the relationship with Paul is not going to stop any time soon. Right now Sue truly seems to have two very separate relationships when having a mutual inclusive relationship with you both might bring all of you greater happiness. You should not need to feel like the third wheel, I would think at this point the three of you would want to be able to feel as if you are all in the relationship together even if the decision has been made by you and Sue that she will be exclusive with Paul in some areas of sexuality. I know from my own experience through the years that not having even the smallest connection with your wife’s long term lover can result in the discomfort that you at times post about in your thread.

As mentioned by Peak “I just suspect that your individual expectations are not completely in synch yet.”; this is something that I can completely agree with. Through more communication, you two, or even you three will find what works best for ALL three of you.

Reactions: far2easy
Peak, I do think you've captured a lot of what I am feeling and also what I think is the way to resolve it - by spending more time with her in situations outside the bedroom. I understand what you're saying about it being an uphill slope for me while it's a downhill slope for her in terms of wanting/enjoying more with Paul.

Squirm - you too have captured a lot of what's going on in my head, in agreement with this abandonment sentiment from Peak. I understand your perspective, by relaxing and more normalizing with Paul trying to breach the gap we seem to have - that can also ease my apprehensions.

Regarding the question about 2018 - it is only penetrative sex that we are talking about giving up. It really does scare me to think of accepting this as what our 'norm' will be - I don't think either of us took it quite that seriously in the past when we talked about this. I do have to say the firmness of her desire is very arousing to me - and I think I am in a better position to accept that and let her try out what she seems to continue to gravitate towards wanting - as she says it - the feeling of being consumed sexually by him.

She continues, however, to tell me she does not love Paul. She say she feels strongly and definitely has emotions - but she insists that outside the bedroom, that she doesn't feel love for him. Mid-sex - I know that every bit of her is his though.

She's promised we'll have some fun tonight which may continue to be revealing.

Back to working outside on the yard, it's a beautiful day.

Steve, you have over three months to work out how next year is going to start and progress. To work out some codes for relief or pause. To work out an end date or a break point. To work out a joint plan in fact. Something you have never previously done and something which no doubt has contributed to your unease once things have started in the past. This is all mainly Sue's plan, albeit with you in agreement, so it's up to her to inform you of the immovable barriers, negotiation points and safe zones if things become temporarily unglazed. Which they have every time so far in the past. Fun as it has been to witness the car crashes of the past, as you go deeper into subspace than ever before you need some protection, if only from yourself and your blind initial excitement. I believe putting this in place will only enhance your mutual enjoyment. It will protect the process from teething troubles and minor worries. Stitch in time saves nine, and all that.

Time to start talking. After tonight's sex of course...

Well, she started her countdown last night. Actually when I came up to the bedroom last night she had the box of condoms out and had just separated out 12 of them. I sat down on the bed and she was all excited and said "these are the last you'll be using with me baby". I counted them and then looked at the calendar and I was pleased she'd at least included New Years Eve. But at the same time I told her her that I was concerned. She kissed me and pooh-poohed me at first but I did push a bit as Peak suggested and I asked her what it means after that.

I know we shouldn't talk before sex but we were and she had my cock out as she started to suck me. When she pulled her mouth off she smiled and said "baby, it's like all the other times, when the time comes you know you'll be okay". But I pushed her and I told her that I'd feel better understanding all of her thoughts on it.

She sat up and said honestly that she hadn't thought out everything and just that she hoped that we could do/try things out. So naturally I asked her and said she had to have some ideas. All she said was that it was still something she was thinking about and hadn't come up with anything firm yet. I pushed a bit more and asked her "well, you have to have some idea of how long you're thinking". She took my hand and said "I don't know baby, it's going to depend on how I feel and that stuff". She looked at me and said "okay, best I can say is that it'll surely be a few months if that's okay?". I kept on looking at her and I guess I had a look on my face and she said "baby, it's going to be okay.... you'll see.... I think it's going to be better this time....". And with that she went back to sucking my cock.

I had to pull her away before I got too into her mouth. She'd been rubbing herself for a while and it just seemed right that I reciprocate. She held the back of my head where she wanted me and told me that I "... must miss be being all wet ..." to which I told her that "just her" tastes good too which made her giggle. We moved from her leaning over me to me standing besides the bed the whole time her sucking me. By the time I was ready to give her a ride she was already on her back naked for me. She lazily rubbed her little button and smiled when, wtihout her asking, I pulled on the condom. Fuck if my cock didn't start to throb and get harder! As I rubbed the tip up and down between her pussy lips - she took it in her hand and squealed at how "big and hard" it is. She rubbed it a few more times and then she guided it in.

She teased and toyed with me for a while longer - holding me back and not letting me get more than half my cock into her. Finally I guess after she was satisfied with how hard and ready I was - she simply relaxed and moved her knees back and allowed me to effortlessly slip into her pussy down to the base of my cock. I'd been so worked up for a few days that it didn't take me long to get close. She knew it and she wrapped her legs around my back and a moment later we were both moaning loudly. I felt her pussy get so slick and open all of a sudden that it pulled me along with her and I'd say we came pretty darn close together!

It was late when we were done and she had to be in early this morning so that was pretty much all there was - except for when we were done her comment of "liking being able to stay lying in bed when you're done with me" and of having me be the one to go into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Ha! Nice try. No cigar yet. Proud of you for going there though. You do have a few more condoms to use before you jump off the cliff. Perhaps your start will already have got Sue thinking. The conspiricy people will be saying alibi. Others may be saying relax and let her do. Personally, I'd stick with Reagan. Trust but verify! You have plenty of time though.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Good to hear her talk about what she is thinking! Enjoy your countdown, again, as long as you are involved, denial will be fine ;)

peakmb said:
Ha! Nice try. No cigar yet. Proud of you for going there though. You do have a few more condoms to use before you jump off the cliff. Perhaps your start will already have got Sue thinking. The conspiricy people will be saying alibi. Others may be saying relax and let her do. Personally, I'd stick with Reagan. Trust but verify! You have plenty of time though.

The person who knows Sue best is, of course, Steve - well maybe only when he is thinking clearly!!

So he's the one who was in a position to judge whether she:
a) Has no idea how long she'll deny Steve because she hasn't thought about it
b) Has no idea how long she'll deny Steve because she wants to see how the game goes
c) Has an idea, but doesn't want to share for fear of scaring Steve - she realises that if he doesn't know he won't fixate on an end date
d) Has a target time in mind, but wants to see how far past that she can get

Personally I think that she has an idea of a minimum period that she's aiming for but wants to see how far she can go - "a few months if that's okay?" to me means more than two so maybe the end of March (Easter) with a treat around halfway at Valentines?

Reactions: SquirmingSub and far2easy
Enigma632 said:
The person who knows Sue best is, of course, Steve - well maybe only when he is thinking clearly!!

So he's the one who was in a position to judge whether she:
a) Has no idea how long she'll deny Steve because she hasn't thought about it
b) Has no idea how long she'll deny Steve because she wants to see how the game goes
c) Has an idea, but doesn't want to share for fear of scaring Steve - she realises that if he doesn't know he won't fixate on an end date
d) Has a target time in mind, but wants to see how far past that she can get

Personally I think that she has an idea of a minimum period that she's aiming for but wants to see how far she can go - "a few months if that's okay?" to me means more than two so maybe the end of March (Easter) with a treat around halfway at Valentines?

Oh I think she is becoming more dominant herself and will be having Stb clean that cummy pussy while he is denied!

And he always complains so loudly about "cleaning her cummy pussy" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.