Sue's "new Guy"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't him that asked, it was her.

Just too much to try to write right now, plus I've had almost a bottle of wine myself so I'm actually not going to have a problem falling asleep.
She really does respond to him. She was much more relaxed when I went back into them earlier. I waited till I heard her moaning loudly and then a loud squeal and I gave them a few more moments before I went back in. She was so much calmer and so much sexier - so hot that she needed to cum to let go like that and unwind.

He was a little more bossy with her in bed tonight and she seemed to be really into it. He seemed to hold her butt-cheeks at one point and pull her open as he was fucking her and the sound she made when he did that was one of the sexiest sounds ever. This deep moan followed by this sound of slupring and sloshing - I'm almost hard again thinking about it, knowing she'd cum from him like that.

Like I said, he was definitely bossier with her tonight including telling her (loud enough for me to hear) that she's "gonna cum a few more times" before he takes his first turn with her. And indeed, like the other times now, he fucked her for a bit and then at one point even looked back over his shoulder before he pulled out of her slowly and then he lay next to her facing her and he'd pull her to him and they'd start kissing again. After the first few times, maybe for me, it seemed like she lay there a bit more to let me see her maybe? I know that will be the image I'll have when I try for a 2nd time in bed in a few minutes.

He did finally cum in her - only tonight he had her on her knees at the edge of the bed and he sort of half-stood, half-knelt on the bed as he took his time with her. So hot that she helped him along, I could see her fingers rubbing at her button. I could tell when she began to moan that he must have been getting close. He was telling her (more loudly than I remember) how good she felt and she was moaning the same back to him. When his last few thrusts were just in - he didn't pull back - it really turned me on to know he was cumming in her right then. A moment later while I guess he was still cumming she let out another of those intensely erotic moans that leaves no doubt whether it feels good or not.

Again, as I said before, maybe he has changed a bit because he took his time pulling out of her, including waiting till I had moved over closer to them and I swear it seemed like he made it a point to let me see. She reached out for my hand as he began to pull out of her. He would pull back and then push in again a little and each time he would do that she'd let out a gasp. Neither shy when they were done. She seemed to enjoy staying in that kneeling position knowing I could see everything, including a big dribble of his cum down one of her thighs... After they kissed and he caressed and played with her breasts for a little bit they talked closely in too low of a voice for me to hear clearly. He turned and I could see his cock dangling there and I could see it was drenched from being in her. She turned around over her shoulder and saw me looking and smiled and as he got up off the edge of the bed he just said to I guess the both of us a simple "mmm, h mmmm", He walked naked past me into our bathroom and once the door was closed she looked up at me with these dreamy eyes and patted the bed next to her. I slid over and she let me touch her breasts and for a second she let me even touch her pussy before she pulled my hand away and said "tomorrow baby". It was almost surreal as she turned around and lay back against the pillows and pulled the sheet over her and reached up and pulled me in for a kiss. She told me she loved me but hoped I understood if she wanted me to leave them alone then. I nodded yes and she hugged me and kissed me. I walked to the door and as I opened it I saw that she was walking around the far side of the bed towards me. She looked amazing walking towards me naked. She hugged me once more and gave me a kiss and then said "okay, just a little feel" and as she guided my hand down to between her legs she said in a stern voice "no pushing into me...." and then she added "be quick, come on....". Her whole mound was warm and when my fingers found her labia they were also swollen enough that I could feel.

But before I could really feel anything except the profuse wetness at the bottom, she pushed my hand aside and said "good night baby". So that was about 27 minutes ago and I feel like I'm wired but at the same time quite buzzed so I'm going to say good night.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Excellent update Steve. I felt like I was there with you. I'm sure we all wanted Sue at that point in some way.

Therein lies the real core of the issue. It is clear that you get pleasure from seeing Sue get pleasure. It is equally apparent that your desire for her burns hot as well. For a time you can enjoy the cuckold angst created by the denial of that desire. For a time. The problem is that the angst relief remains constant but the desire builds over time. With nothing to truly relieve it, you end up where you always have so far. Enjoying it hugely to begin with and hanging in desparately by the end. A bit of attention or even the odd blow job will do little to defer this because you become fixated on what you are denied.

Perhaps really long term denied cuckolds manage by pushing that desire down, perhaps accepting that they can never create that pleasure. I don't think you either want or can do this. So the pressure builds. Let's see.

Peak, that last thought is accurate in my situation. I can't do what her boyfriends do and I enjoy her pleasure more than mine.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and toolman2c
Well, I thought I would start out by sharing that yesterday afternoon after Paul left, that Sue and I were adventurous and went out and took a hike together where we got to watch the sunset over the mountains (well, they call them that). We had a bit of a romantic dinner at a nice local restaurant after that were we finished our drinks after dinner sitting on the porch at the restaurant that looked out over the lake behind it. It was actually quite a nice evening and even I'll say it that knowing we weren't going to be sexual together made it so much easier to be together and relax and talk and all that.

More in a bit.

Reactions: ffred, far2easy and SquirmingSub
So - let me go back to Saturday when Paul got here (later than expected but carrying a bag full of chinese food). The 3 of us were sitting in our kitchen making idle talk when Sue said that the two of us need to start getting along better. The both of us, Paul and I, hemmed and hawed for a few moments until she said "but until you do, you'll just have to both listen to me". She proceeded to turn to me and tell me "Steve, after dinner I'm going to be Paul's until tomorrow" and she continued. She told me "I want you to come up to the bedroom with us tonight honey" and she looked right at me and said "I'd like you to be there when Paul and I make love later". I was speechless - I mean she was just so forward that I didn't know what to think. She turned to Paul and said "you need to be nicer to Steve if you want to fuck his wife" (yes, she said it just like that) and she continued to say "it would be nice if you could 'include him' (she emphasized that) when we're having fun".

Now as I said we were eating dinner as she was talking and I noticed both Paul and I had stopped eating and were just looking at Sue waiting for what she'd say next. It was very awkward as we were trying to resume eating before food got cold and yet not be surprised with a mouthful of food should she say something else. The 3 of us resumed eating and it was actually Paul who said he was sorry he didn't get there earlier "but there's only a few weekends left" and he said to Sue that he "hoped she would let him make it up to her later". She said "of course" and I laughed and said something about "how horny she was earlier and last night" implying he'd missed her when she felt that way.

It wasn't easy conversation but it was conversation. We talked more and it was easier to talk but little if anythign sexual came up, at least till the end. At the end of the meal Paul came up to me and said "would you mind putting the last of this away while we go upstairs and get more comfortable?". I turned to him and saw that he was asking me honestly - in a very polite way - I thought to myself "well, this IS progress" and I said to him "okay". Seeing the 2 of them walk out of the kitchen leaving me with the last few plates for the dishwasher was a crazy feeling. When I was done with the dishes and the last of the kitchen stuff - they both came back downstairs - both in bath-robes (he was wearing mine) and I had no idea what either had on underneath....

Reactions: iome343, toolman2c, ffred and 3 others
far2easy said:
Peak, that last thought is accurate in my situation. I can't do what her boyfriends do and I enjoy her pleasure more than mine.

The difference here is that Steve can do what Paul does - he can pleasure Sue, give her great sex with lots of orgasms

Reactions: toolman2c
Maybe you missed the parts where Sue has told Stb she prefers Paul.

I don't think you're following far2. I'm sure you are ok with that. I'm sure you have seen your wife prefer others and been okay with it, and in doing so buried your own desire. We all know that Sue has said that Paul is better too at times. The point is that Steve has repeatedly NOT been able to bury his desire on a long term basis. As time goes on the drip feed of the angst of his denial builds until it bursts. Sometimes it has been him that has spoken out, sometimes Sue has spotted it and stepped in. Like she did this year. The only question is when, and I suppose what techniques Sue employs to defer it a little. On her current game, I don't think Steve could last more than a few months without relief. To me the start of the golf season will be his limit, and maybe Paul's too.

We all take away different aspects of what Steve has posted through the years. This does come from the understanding that we all have different experiences and different view points. Steve and Sue have come a long way since the early years of the lifestyle experience as a couple.

If Steve ever truly reaches that point with Sue were he places Sue's adventurous preference in the forefront for the current phase of their relationship both of them may find it very liberating as a couple. At some point Steve and Sue may need to determine if this is a "Game" for them or if this a true "Lifestyle" choice moving forward.

I can only agree with you SS. I have no doubt that Steve intends to defer his needs in the new year and that Sue wants him to do so. I equally think he intends to keep it going as long as Sue wants. I just don't think he can. He still sees it as something exciting that he wants to endure, and no one's endurance is infinite. In the end it doesn't seem that Sue wants this to be permanent either. At some point she still seems to be sure she will end up with Steve and only Steve. Just not soon..

Reactions: Enigma632 and SquirmingSub
Peak - I think you have it right and I agree fully. Perhaps we'll talk more a bit later tonight - but I think you have it right on the head. I really do not know how long I will be able to endure all of this - and I also know right now the little-head is ruling the big-head - in that I am very focused on the experience I want to have in terms of relinquishing her sexually - but at the same time I do know that forever is a long time and that going beyond just a few months is going to be a stretch, at that. In some ways, I think Sue has taken on a bit of a challenge, to try this each New Year and I am quite sure, to try to make it last longer and longer. I'm truly not sure how long I can go but at the same time, if she wants to make it good for me in whatever ways she will, then I am content with giving up what I now have come to understand is PIV intercourse.

I still get rock hard even as I think/type that. The thought that I am going to give that up with her is incredibly intense. Each time I see her with him I do get really aroused thinking that he will be the only one having her that way. I want this for her and for me, I don't think I'm motivated by wanting it for him though which I think is good.

I am reading the comment about golf-season and it gives me an incredibly erotic thrill to think of her possibly only being with me during golf-season. That is just such a crazy intense thought.

I'll end this with your next to last sentence Peak - I agree with you, I wouldn't be doing this if I felt otherwise, but underlying all of this with Sue I continue to hear her say that it is all a prelude to reconnecting with me - however far it is in her mind. It's somewhat disturbing in a way, I'll give you that, but at the same time I believe I know how she feels, that New Years eve won't be the last time I'm in her ever. Maybe for a while, but surely not permanent. And perhaps I'm thinking that's where my arousal comes from, knowing that will be there.

Reactions: Windjammer78, Enigma632 and ffred
SoonToBe said:
In some ways, I think Sue has taken on a bit of a challenge, to try this each New Year and I am quite sure, to try to make it last longer and longer. I'm truly not sure how long I can go but at the same time, if she wants to make it good for me in whatever ways she will, then I am content with giving up what I now have come to understand is PIV intercourse.

Steve - This may be presumptuous although it sounds as if you are committed to the efforts to follow a path in which Sue as established with your knowledge and support. While your current chapter could simple be an expansion of the time duration experienced previously; it does seem that you are content with giving up what you have come to understand is PIV intercourse more long term as long as Sue can make things good for you in other ways. This is going to an interesting ride for you as you will likely face much more intense experience in the coming year than you have in prior years. As you mentioned in a prior post, it will be good for you and Paul to become closer so that each of you can better understand and also be comfortable with your respective roles in Sue's life.

I get why Sue wants Steve and Paul to "get on better", but I'm struggling to see how this can happen.

Most people tend to group / bond / associate with others of the same level.
Here we have Steve with his Beta tendencies, and Sue pushing Paul to be more and more dominant, i.e. more and more Alpha

If you'll excuse the pun they don't really make natural bedfellows.... (hope this translates from British to American properly!)

Thanks for the mention Steve. It's good to see that you understand the potential journey ahead and that your initial desire hasn't clouded it. I think that will help even later on.

As to Paul becoming some sort of ally, I can't see it. Communication may be better with him initially but towards the end, if he succeeds in becoming even slightly more dominant and your unreleaved tension is becoming higher, he will become both a rival and a target for you. You won't take it out on the woman you love, but her lover who talks down to you in any perceived way... watch out. I suppose forwarned is forearmed here. A lesson it seems Voldemort also needs to learn. Avoid the conflict by stepping back and discussing it quietly with your allies. Only Sue will be able to keep it going if this happens and it will be the clearest indicator to her that the pressure needs some serious relief or that the end of her experiment in nigh. I just hope she has experienced what she wants by then.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c and dutch12
Well, we talked more on Wednesday night as I'd expected - and this time it started before we got undressed when I opened it up by simply telling her that I was a bit apprehensive still about next year. As we talked I told her most everything and I guess she'd never heard me express it that way but I told her that I was concerned both about how I was going to feel once we started abstaining and I also told her I was concerned about her approach towards how long it might go on for. She smiled at me and she said that she hadn't really heard me say it like that - or that she hadn't really understood. So she sat next to me on the bed and we talked for a while. I told her that I did want to do it - and I told her clearly again that I did want to see how it felt when she was fully his and that I wanted to know how it felt to see her and know that she was his sexually. She smiled and said that what I said I wanted was what she wanted and "that was the hard part". She asked me honestly how I'd feel if she were to give me a blowjob "to completion" when I needed to have that feeling of sexual release. I told her that might be nice but that I also knew she didn't like doing that and she smiled and said that she and Paul had actually been talking and he had suggested it. She said that I might appreciate her doing that for me knowing that she doesn't do it for him. I told her that might be something we can try and she smiled and said that there might be other things that we can also do and she giggled and said "maybe we can, you know... 69 sometimes" and that made me smile as I told her I would like it to be more mutual between us and she hugged me and said that would be nice. Of course there was more to this than I can fully share or even recall in the right order, etc. She was the one who brought up how long she wanted it to go on for. She said she was being honest and said that she didn't know - and that she just knew what she wanted to feel. I asked her if 3 months was going to be long enough and she smiled and said that she knew we hadn't hit that mark last time and she said that she would like to try for that as a goal if I needed to have one. But she also added that "if it's going okay..... then maybe we go longer?....". Which led to my obvious question, what if it just keeps going? She first said that if it's good for us, then maybe it's okay if it goes on. But then I think she understood the crux of my question and she said simply that it's never going to be forever and that if she had to put a date on it - she giggled and said that if I needed a target that maybe we could just say ".... no matter what, by the summer we should be back baby....". I looked at her and she said, in this honest sort of immediate kind of reply when I asked "yeah?" with a question. So it did make me feel good to know that she has an end that she's thinking of.

Of course as we got undressed - she asked "can we sort of play it for real though baby?....." and she added ".... it makes it better for me..." and I just nodded my head yes. I was naked first and she stood there in front of me and then said "this is what it'll be like then honey" as she got undressed in front of me. I knew what she meant and I started to stroke my cock as she took her time getting undressed and then even more time standing next to me with her pussy almost eye-level with me on the bed.

Our conversation during our fun moved to whether I thought Paul had changed at all. She asked me what I thought about how Paul was with her. I asked her if he was really "into it" or if he was doing it more for her. She admitted that he is motivated by her pleasure and I asked her what she thought and she smiled and told me that she was having fun coaching him and she told me that she'd started to tell him that he should tell her what he wants. She giggled and said that he would know by how she responded whether it was good or bad. I told her exactly what my thoughts were at the moment - that it was very erotic to talk with her about how her lover is with her. She blushed and looked at my swollen cock and smiled and said "I like that I know you mean that".

She had moved onto the bed next to me but not right next to me - far enough away that when I glanced down I could see all of her. She asked me again to tell her how it made me feel and I was horny enough that I told her that I liked looking at her and knowing that soon only Paul would be enjoying her pussy. I was really into stroking it and she teased me telling me that she'll show it to me "... next time after he's cum in me...." and then asked "... would you like that?...." and all I could do was groan my answer. She started to tease me that she wants to see Paul on Sunday (tomorrow now) and that she wants me to have sex with her right afterwards ".... with a condom, of course..." she added and she asked me if I "...wanted to feel that a few times before.... you know... New Years...".

It was instantaneous - she'd barely said that before I erupted out of nowhere - a huge moan and I let loose. I heard her moaning softly as I lay there and pulled spurt after spurt out until I could barely breathe and then just lay there. She let out one last soft moan and then I felt her rustling and she let out a "oooh hooo!" as she got up on her elbow and she giggled "....my god... you must have needed that....." and then she hissed as she leaned down and said "...or was it what I said?.... mmmmm". All I could do was softly groan. She was so gentle and caring - I felt her take my softened cock in one hand and then I felt her angelic hands (it felt amazing to feel her so deftly doing this) hold up my nuts and with her thumb, she made me shiver as she drew out that last bit of cum onto her thumb. I opened my eyes just in time to see her bringing it up to my lips and as I licked it off she dove in and kissed me and drove her tongue into my mouth. She moaned as she pulled away and then went back to her work collecting the cum off my stomach and chest and even up by my neck. Each time she did the same - she'd have me lick off her finger and then she'd eagerly almost demand to kiss and share it with me. When she was done I leaned my head up to see her lick the last stray drops off my stomach and then gently suck my now soft cock into her mouth. She turned and saw me looking and smiled and moved up to lay next to me and as we lay naked together in bed we kissed and hugged and lay together for a while softly touching each other. I knew exactly what she was doing too and she admitted it the next day - she wanted me to feel how close we could still be without us having intercourse. She smiled when she asked me "how was yesterday night?" when I answered "awesome" she said "see, there's a lot we can still do honey". She didn't need to say any more.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Windjammer78
I guess that Sue gave Steve a perfect answer, at least 3 months but that they should be back together by "summer" - whenever that is ;)

It also sounds like she understands Steve's need for a (re-)connection and this time seems to have some ideas about how she will satisfy that need, it will be interesting to see if she actually does given her track record.

By coincidence last week I wondered myself about the blow job idea, given that it was Paul's idea maybe he is getting more Dom/Alpha and wants to keep Sue's pussy just for him... :)

Enigma, I don't think Paul wants to be excluded from getting a blowjob. Sue will give Paul all she can and he wants. Giving Steve a (probably rare and temporary) blowjob won't change that. It will keep Steve satisfied for a few weeks or even months as long as he has his cock AND brain in his hand and is stroking. I even don't believe full penetrative denial will last from New Year till summer 2018, with or without blowjobs. As long as he and Sue are talking with both of them having their pants on Steve will dare to tell Sue what he likes and dislikes and what he wants to change.
The whole blowjob and 69 idea was (again) launched by Sue when he was rubbing his cock, clearly horny, very horny.

Well it's interesting that Sue has grasped already that she is going to have to give something to get what she wants this time. It's difficult for her because she says she wants the feeling of being completely Paul's but it isn't possible without some lesser connection staying with Steve. I don't believe there is a solution here. She is going to have to give to get where she want to go but I think it is possible if she sees it as one step back to take two forward. The danger is that Steve may spot the join so to speak. Sue's best tactic is to give Steve some sexual relief without putting her soul into it. That would help her target but maybe not fool Steve. It's not an easy balance and it will be interesting to see how it evolves.

As to Paul coming up with the idea of blow jobs, even if true it's hardly the mark of a caring partner. To offer something that he doesn't get anyway from someone who he knows by now doesn't like to deliver them isn't really a wonderful gesture. It shows a lack of imagination to me.

I would agree with Peak on most of his last post as it does seems that Sue is agreeing to give Steve a shorter time line than she would prefer and that she will eventually be less then enthusiastic when it comes to that time to reconnect on a level in which Steve may desire/prefer. For Sue to have what she wants with Paul (assuming this is accurate) than yes Sue will want less of a sexual connection with Steve. The attempted re-connection in such short intervals may prevent Sue from having the feeling that she truly desires to have of a belonging to Paul on a sexual level. In turn a less than fulfilling experience for Sue. It will be interesting to see where this goes over the next 3, 6, 9, and 12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.