1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Surprise....

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by boredhotwife, May 16, 2018.

1. boredhotwife

boredhotwife New around here... Beloved Member :)

The hubby came home today after 3wks of no playing and jiggle balls.....I was very tight and wet for him.

Any way being a hotwife and all I had to remind him who he shared me with what do you think?

20180516_112843. 20180516_113414.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. boredhotwife

boredhotwife New around here... Beloved Member :)

I think he enjoyed it haha

IMG-20180516-WA0006.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. abvt75

abvt75 Interracial man from Midwest Beloved Member :)

Sexy stamp!

4. abvt75

abvt75 Interracial man from Midwest Beloved Member :)

Nice tattoo... Ur lover and the tattoo artist are both lucky.... Ur husband got the residual benefits

• Like Like x 1
  5. Custer Laststand

Custer Laststand SLUTWIVES VIP! Beloved Member :)

Very good. Titillating your hot-and-horny cuckold with descriptions of your 3 weeks of sexual adventures (without him) was the right thing to do. Totally appropriate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Goin2WeFestCpl

Goin2WeFestCpl New around here... Beloved Member :)

Love it!!!

• Like Like x 1