SWEDEN Room

• Thread starterSxphone
  • Start date

Sxphone

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2007
This thread is for those Black guys and White girls or ladies, married or not, who are interested into the interracial scene and live in or visit Sweden. Please, post here so we know who is out there and real about talking or meeting up. Cheers!

I've always had a thing for the chix of ABBA. What are they up to now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Billy-Ray. I know this group, but can't say anything as to where there are at now. However I will try and find the answer for you.

franny66: är du svensk?

don't believe everything you read.

Thanks guys for visiting this thread and participating. As a Black guy, I fully understand how harmful racism is. I have been to France, UK and now Sweden and met people from all walk. Racism is just fruit of hatred, selfishness and self-over-esteem. But I do believe that even where racism is the strongest it is still possible to find/meet some cute non racist White girls.

Shall we think of racism and just shut this forum or just give a chance for the non-racist to indulge in their fantasies?

Met a former very racist English lady who never thought she would enjoying and giving herself exclusively to Black guys now, to the point of almost complete surrender. Hope, you all are from Sweden or hope some swedish show up and participate to keep this thread going and hopefully give a chance Black and White in sweden or those visiting Sweden.

Good idea with a Sweden thread.
Im a from Sweden, living in Stockholm.

hans said:
Good idea with a Sweden thread.
Im a from Sweden, living in Stockholm.

Hello Hans. Nice to see you here. I am in stockholm too. That's nice!

@ hedigbg nej inte svenks absolut inte tack och lov

franny66 said:

Nej jag ser det på din stavning!

:D
:D

Ps
Mata inte Trollen
( Dont feed the Trolls)

franny66 said:

Är du tjej eller en grabb? Why did you find it necessary to post that blogg?

Eskilstuna Sweden. Black man.

Are there any black males here in the Stockholm area?

@blackDominator because the swedes always try to bullshit how great their eastern european type counrty is..when the truth of the matter is much different thats why. I have seen so many lives of immigrants destroyed in that country..and i wish to see no more people destroyed by them...avioded dont buy there cars or products and treat them badly aborad..

and whats more during world war II the good auld swedes had a permanent hard on for Nazi Germany..so if you fancy sticking your dick into a swedish women you should maybe think you are fucking a nazi, because thats what you are doing...and i would not want to put my dick into a nazi i must stay the thought is disgusting!!!!

franny66 said:
@blackDominator because the swedes always try to bullshit how great their eastern european type counrty is..when the truth of the matter is much different thats why. I have seen so many lives of immigrants destroyed in that country..and i wish to see no more people destroyed by them...avioded dont buy there cars or products and treat them badly aborad..
Sweden is a Nordic country, not eastern Europe. Learn some geography. Ukraine is in Eastern Europe. Or Rumania.

Franny, to me it sounds like you are the one who is racist.

We live in Sweden as well. Looking for a black bull to have some fun with :)

See our "fake her" thread for pictures!

janet said:
Sweden is a Nordic country, not eastern Europe. Learn some geography. Ukraine is in Eastern Europe. Or Rumania.

You fool the economy is a planned economy like easten europe the state is invovled in most commerical things..its also boring like an eastern european country with many soul destroying 60 and 70s apartment blocks which are badly built and house thousands of people.

Any black men in the Stockholm area here?

or in the west, close to gothenburg? :)

Trevligt med svenskar här!

Jag letar efter en svart kille till en tjejkompis, skulle ni få kontakt med en kille i stockholm så hör gärna av er till mig.