Swing Clubs in Southern California

• Thread starterCassie
  • Start date

Cassie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 1, 2007
Hi anyone know of any Clubs in this area for interracial couples4couples full swap besides Freedom Acres. Only looking for black couples to play with.

Thanks

Cassie

Copy of 1028062131 (3).jpg

Reactions: RicoinLA
Hello Cassie,

I was asked to reply to you here, we have been lurkers on here for awhile. We are a white couple in so calif with a black friend who plays with us. He would like to meet you and your partner, but my hubby does not get involved. Hopefully this ok, will you please contact me directly if it is. TTYL

Kewl I was starting to give up hope on here. Get in touch with me.

She is sexy!!

any one know of swing clubs in ohio

White Freak said:
any one know of swing clubs in ohio

Ever think of posting you own AD cause if hardly anyone replies to this one doubt they will see one from Ohio in here. Not being critical just common sense. Good luck.

Cassie said:
Hi anyone know of any Clubs in this area for interracial couples4couples full swap besides Freedom Acres. Only looking for black couples to play with.

Thanks

Cassie

Hey Sexy,

I know of a couple swing clubs. In the area. I am a single black male in Orange County that is ready to party. I have experienced couples before. Please email me and I will definitely respond with pics. good to see a HOT OC WIFE THAT LOVES THE BBC!!

Phantasmic said:
Hey Sexy,

I know of a couple swing clubs. In the area. I am a single black male in Orange County that is ready to party. I have experienced couples before. Please email me and I will definitely respond with pics. good to see a HOT OC WIFE THAT LOVES THE BBC!!

Hey Phantasmic what part of the county are these clubs, been looking for something closer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swing Clubs in the OC...

Calicpl said:
Hey Phantasmic what part of the county are these clubs, been looking for something closer.

Most of them are small and private but you can see them listed in AFF or SLS. Central OC and some of the Beach Cities.

I know who AFF is but not SLS

Stl

Any clubs in St. Louis?

Heres the link..

Cassie said:
I know who AFF is but not SLS

Adult Swingers Personals Service and LifeStyle info.

Try this and let me know when you get set up. Its free to join and look around. There is a fee if you want to reach out and communicate to others.

Let me know if you are interested in playing or maybe setting up a party with me. I am sure we can get some people together.

Hi
I see people mentioning SLS i'm on SLS. My username on there is Ultrap, I'm in the northern Cali area. So please take a look and if your in my area don't be shy

Phantasmic said:
Swing Clubs in the OC...

Most of them are small and private but you can see them listed in AFF or SLS. Central OC and some of the Beach Cities.
Beach Cities? Tell us more please!

What about one on one with a black man ;) from Socal

Cassie said:

Thanks

Cassie

UandM said:
Beach Cities? Tell us more please!
Are there some near LAX or Redondo Beach?

Anyone else in San Diego?

Cassie said:

Thanks

Cassie
A bit late, but Thad's Club in San Diego always has a number of black couples and a lot of single black guys. One of them gave my wife her first taste of BBC.

Agreed, Thads

Tyler Cox said:
Anyone else in San Diego?
Thad's Club in San Diego is a great place, lots of variety, lots of BBC's, my wife loves the place