• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

swm cuckold alamogordo,nm iso LTR

• Thread starteralamogordo-cuckold
  • Start date
A

alamogordo-cuckold

My name is Rob. I am a SWM 36, 5'10". 200 lbs. I live in Alamogordo New Mexico. I have very short brown hair and brown eyes. Hung less than average. I am clean cut and dress and act casual. I am funny, intelligent, witty and a very open and honest person.

I am seeking a smart, mature and feminine female any age, weight, race or looks for a long term relationship. I also seek a casual, well grounded person such as myself. I would like to find someone who is a compulsive masterbator. Someone who constantly fantasizes about black men but has never had one. Someone who would like a strong and loving relationship but would also like to have a black lover to be submissive to. Someone who would like to dive deep into this cuckold fantasy with me. where you have a relationship with an inadequate bf and needing to be satisfied by a black man from time to time. I would be faithful and loving.

First and foremost, I am seeking a relationship like anyone else. So please be sincere in your response. Not interested in confused people. I want to live like this. I do not seek sympathy. If you are sincere, then please respond with your photo which I will reciprocate. If you have no photo then do not respond. anon_in_wa@yahoo.com