1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Tampa lady ready to impress

Discussion in 'Archived Posts' started by needsfun2000, Aug 3, 2007.

1. needsfun2000

needsfun2000 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Hello

Where should a girl go with her man so she can be seen in Tampa? I like dressing slutty! I am reasy to be taken by a black man! And how do I get this to happen? My hubby sets me up with some of his friends but I want to be with a black man! I would love to become a black slut and my man to be a cuck. I would love to finally feel a large cock in me as well as last my hubby is like 5 inches and cums to fast. Any ideas or places I could go to run into very nice black men?

Stephanie in Tampa

• Creative Creative x 2
  2. caribman

caribman Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

how about a pic?

3. whtcpl4blk

whtcpl4blk New around here... Beloved Member :)

Harpos in yebor or on Dalmaybarry or New york New York in Clw on 19 south of 60

4. MR.Blaque

MR.Blaque New around here... Beloved Member :)

I would like to "meet" a nice girl. Where are you in Tampa?

5. needsfun2000

Hhave w do I put a pic up! I have not been on here forever but still fucking all cummers in FL

• Like Like x 1
  6. needsfun2000

here are new of me

Here are pics of me new I will post more

hand 7. hand hapopy. 4wjwp. me. photo (56).

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2