Teamviewer / Anydesk Newbie

• Thread starterYorksCuckWannabe
  • Start date
anydesk 528 707 699

aussieanthony said:
would like to give someone some pics of my wife & then be able to connect to there pc and see her there
Yes ping me your id

hi, someone wanna ****** my slut wife ?

would like to give someone some pics of my wife & then be able to connect to there pc and see them browsing thru her pics

ad- 764541378
pass- jessica123

i am a good cuck. please ****** this slut and degrade me. im just a pet, do whatever you want when you login. mouselock please. control me. abuse us both.
1 005 971 439
pw: 457uuf

would like to give someone some pics of my wife & then be able to connect to there pc and see them browsing thru her pics

looking for skilled and scary AD/tv dom, am quite new to this.. pm me for code

subbihub said:
looking for skilled and scary AD/tv dom, am quite new to this.. pm me for code
hello i pm ur for code

cams on lets jerk and cum to pics of my pawg gfs ass on appear.in/pawgwifey also have feet/body/pregnant pics

Message me your AD if you want someone to look through pics of your wife and save them

Looking for a man who wants to browse my wife pics and copy his favorites to a personal folder on my desktop so he will know where to access the ones he likes best. And tell me how he will use them. PM me for TV codes