1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Teasing

Discussion in 'Ask Khristy Creams' started by 25 cuckold wedding, Sep 8, 2018.

1. 25 cuckold wedding

25 cuckold wedding New around here... Beloved Member :)

Fiancee teasing about the idea about how she would like others to know about the lifestyle. Like when her bf comes to our place, rather than waiting for him to enter the house she would run to him to welcome with a kiss. About how i would handle a situation when my mom visits home and the bull says he needs her and will drop by the house.

Question to couple who are new to the lifestyle would u like to keep the lifestyle private or have it in the open?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. rustty

rustty New around here... Beloved Member :)

How do you think u mom would react to that. Or would u tell them wait till she goes to sleep and pray that ur wife and her stud are not loud?

Mm

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED! Beloved Member :)

There is always danger and criticism in exposing your sexual lifestyle beliefs, practice and activities... you yourself, publicly engage in and are an active part of to anyone. Every person must decide what those risks are, and how adversely the negative thoughts and actions by others against you might be... and how you can or will deal with this type of exposure. It's all a matter of risk and how much risk can you absorb and tolerate. I never advise except to say... be very thoughtful and completely honest and open to both sides of this extremely delicate of lifestyle issues. Don't leap into anything that you've not explored the full ramifications of quite thoroughly. *hug*

Khristy :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Janet58

Janet58 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

This is advice that everyone should consider. Discovery has ramications that affect peppy differently. You just need to be very thoughtful and not rush into anything. Just echoing Khristy's spot on advice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Julie0778

Julie0778 New around here... Beloved Member :)

I think this is mostly about fantasy versus reality. For me, the FANTASY of taking a risk of a black man impregnating me is so sexy, but I know I don't really want to get black preg, especially at this point in my life. For you, it's sexy to take the risk of being humiliated by people knowing, but imagine how life would really be if they knew? It's like hitting the Send button on an angry email, you can't take it back. Maybe you want everyone in your life to know and if you do, that's great; but, once privacy is gone, it doesn't come back, so just proceed with caution and not on a hasty whim.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Mywifelovesthis

Mywifelovesthis New around here... Beloved Member :)

Our cuckold lifestyle is open to our family and friends. It's fun to have it completely open but there are drawbacks also.

• Like Like x 1
  7. wants to be cuck

wants to be cuck New around here... Beloved Member :)

As a potential cuckold i would think it must be very shameful to have Family and friends know about my status as a cuck. Her girlfriends might tease me a lot about it too

8. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED! Beloved Member :)

Your status depends upon your desires and the experience and ability of your "keeper" ie... Mistress... Dominatrix... Cuckoldress... Goddess... or whatever title she may embrace and use... and the mutually agreed upon coupling you both agreed to in forming your beginning together. Some like humiliation and other do not... it all depends on the people involved and their chosen and mutually agreed upon dynamic... which the structure can be endless... and how they wish to carry that chosen structure out in their interactions together. ;)

Khristy :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cucked Dad

Cucked Dad New around here... Beloved Member :)

When my wife started dating she told me in the beginning that she was not going to treat him or any other man she was with like she was ashamed to be with him. When asked by those seeing her she never hide why she was out with a black man. Some we never saw again as friends but many understood especially the wives. Was it embarrassing and humiliating for me? Of course but after a while it was excepted by those around us. Also it lead to many others entering the lifestyle as the wives wanted what my wife had and not their less endowed husband’s dick.
    The only ones we kept it from were the kids until we thought they could handle what was happening and it was becoming difficult to hide. This will be different for anyone as kids mature differently even in the same home so it would be good to keep it from them until all are ready.

• Like Like x 1
  10. lvillemwf

lvillemwf Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Both hub and I have very public jobs, so we have kept our private life, private. When in public the two of us meet with someone, providing cover. When we are traveling i have had some solo dates. Everyone has to decide how "out there" they want to be with there sexuality. Much like everything else involving sex, it is personal choice and should be made together.

Just because I am sexually 'in charge" does not mean I get to make a decision that could adversely impact my husbands career or his family relationships. This is a tricky lifestyle to manage if everyone is in full agreement, not sure it is manageable without full agreement. We have done this 17 years, it has worked for us due to open communication and consensus on what is part of our sex life and what is not part of our sex life.

Good luck.

11. wants to be cuck

wants to be cuck New around here... Beloved Member :)

You are absolutely correct of course Goddess Khristy. As allways :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sumitra

Sumitra New around here... Beloved Member :)

This is so true!! Being sexually in control and having open communications helped us have a kid with hub not being the true biological father. But this truth is not known to all and we did not step outside a lot. It helped that hub loved the idea but being discreet helped. Of course outside of home city and state, one can break free and be a little adventurous but closer home we better be careful.