Texas Cuck Here

• Thread startermrcassidy73
  • Start date
2wheel said:
"****** me to watch"

Interesting wording. Obviously you're not on board. How can she 'force' you?
It's part of the game for us. I like it when she treats it that way and doesn't give me the option.

so hot to watch them

I think she may have found the right fit as a bull. They hooked up for the first time on Tuesday and are planning to get together again today. More details and a pic or two soon.

Feel free to allow me some adult playtime with yall anytime and I'll run scenarios that will erotica lay mindfuck ya both as we push y'all's sexual limits as far as yall will allow, and believe me each of yall will turn the other on watching just how far the other will go.
My ex and I were swingers our last 9 yrs and I'd bring others into our bed and my ex and I had already pre-planned mindfuck scenarios as such:
I'd have him put on a condom and fuck her as somewhere during I'd grab his shaft and hold it hard as in 2 or 3 strokes he'd bust thru the condom and then he and I would slyly smirk at each other. I'd keep repeating to him to not cum in my wife because she could get pregnant very easily and so he was to let me know when he's cumming so he could blow his load in her mouth as I'd take his position fucking my wife; all the while my wife couldn't say anything contrary to what I say but would use her every trick to get him to bust a load into her pussy; but as he's about to cum I get behind him and as he's alerting me he's about to cum I'd then push his hips deeply into my wife's hips as he'd cum in her as she would be squeezing him and telling him to cum in her pussy and then I'd have him give his cock to my wife's willing mouth as I fucked her with his cum inside her and have her tell me how she'd fuck him without a condom after I was done and she'd act surprised as I'd tell her he can inside her without a condom and it was to mindfuck the guy we'd brought over. And it was erotic for everyone involved. I'd love to play with you guys sometime and hopefully you'd let me run a scenario with yall and see how far you'd test your sexual limits as well as see how much the other would be turned on by watching what the other was willing to do to turn them on.
Scott
Scott
mrcassidy73 said:
Hello all. Just signed up today. I call myself a cuck, but truthfully, my wife goes back and forth between hotwife and cucking me. She is leaning towards cucking me full time, but we're not quite there yet. Have tried some other communities with disappointing results. Looking forward to this one.
I meet
mrcassidy73 said:
Hello all. Just signed up today. I call myself a cuck, but truthfully, my wife goes back and forth between hotwife and cucking me. She is leaning towards cucking me full time, but we're not quite there yet. Have tried some other communities with disappointing results. Looking forward to this one.

Please contact me cause I would so like to see just how far she would go with me role playing and having her really stretch her sexual boundaries as I pleasure her and would also push yours as well by having her do different things in order to please merits very erotic for each to see what and how far they will reach out in an attempt to please another. And she sounds like she just wants to be submissive to a guide who will order her to do things to get her to exude her slutty Ness and attract other men thru it's use. Man I'd love for yall to contact me and I'd definitely get each others sexual interests expanded as well as involving each other in experiencing more playtime antics.
Scott
My ex and I did thes3 scenarios all the time and would pre-plan things to do as we would blow another personshould mind that we chose to include in playtime.

I'd love to role play with her and even push the boundaries to see how far we can push the control scenarios as I'd have her to please others as per my requests that she would have already preplanned with me as we do everything in our powers to role play control scenarios and see how far others will go in obeying my requests to maintain control and order or to have as much secret pleasure possible as th8ebffd788y hide what's happening from me as she fucks guys under my nose and I catch them and have her perform in front of me as I request more and more taboo things

Just checking to see how things are going with your lovely hot wife. I'm here in Houston if your interested in talking more.

Hello all just joined today 29 BBC intrested in the lifestyle dfw . Msg me here or kik or email @ blkbull82

Hello all. Actively looking again.

Young and hung bull from San antonio

Love to know more, Kendrick.