The First Time My Wife Did It, By Newly Cucked Hubby

• Thread starterlincs male UK
  • Start date

lincs male UK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2017
I feel I need to get this off my chest as I can’t tell anyone I know, so this is probably more for me than anything, but I’d love to hear your comments also.

We have been married 12 years now, Sharon is 36, attractive, slim with a lovely figure. I was always a bit jealous hearing about her previous sexual partners, so never had myself down as Cuck material.

Over the years as my confidence grew in our stable relationship, I started to have fantasies about her with others, which grew as our own sex life became more uninteresting. Our love making has always been good, but the excitement was waining. She wouldn’t wear sexy undies for me anymore and sex was nearly always in our bed.

About six months ago she told me that there was this man that had been flirting with her at work. He’s a sales rep that called on her every month or so. Sharon always dresses nice for work, skirts heels nylons etc. So I understood why he’d find her attractive. The more she told me about him flirting, the more I liked it and looked forward to hearing when he’d visited and how it had gone.

It clearly excited her too, as we would talk about him in bed and it usually lead to sex. The fantasising got more intense and I encouraged her to flirt back. His visits increased too, as he would now visit once a weekish. She’d tell me how shed let her skirt rise up a little too much,’ accidentally’ and how his eyes would be on her legs. The flirting became more serious after one day she’d admitted to me that she’d taken her bra off before his visit, so that she had her jacket on and a white vest type top underneath. With just the two of them in her office, she’d deliberately let her jacket top open, as she reached for something, so he got a good view of her braless breasts.

This seemed to be the turning point as he later phoned her to ask if she was alone and could she talk. When she said she was, he said he had to admit that although he was married, he had very strong feelings for her, which were becoming unprofessional and would ask to be taken off her companies account, if it was a problem.

Sharon said that she didn’t want that and that she enjoyed his visits also and they agreed to meet the following week and talk in private over lunch.

Our sex life at home was great during this and I would tell her about how hard he’d be for her and how he’d want to kiss her and touch her...and fuck her! It made her cum so much, like our early days of sex. I was really excited by how naughty my wife was getting. I never dreamed she’d do anything like this.

I asked her if she wanted more and she reluctantly admitted that she did, that it excited her. I was unsure how far to go with it now though, as there is a big difference between fantasy and actually doing it! I said that as much as it aroused me, I didn’t want to risk losing her and she said that would not happen. One night in bed as she was stroking my cock, I sort of said that maybe it would be OK to wank him, but no further and she seemed really happy with this development.

Over their lunch date he admitted that he was happily married with kids also and that he would never leave his wife, but he couldn’t help but be so attracted to Sharon. She said the same and that maybe they needed to try and keep their professional and private lives strictly separate.

They agreed to try and stop the flirting and to return to a professional relationship again, but two weeks later he called her to say that he was missing her and could he meet her for lunch again.

When she told me this I was worried and wondered just where ‘lunch’ would lead. We talked and talked for ages about it all and she eventually persuaded me to meet him one evening over dinner, when he was staying over this way. That way I could see that he was actually a nice guy and it would maybe excite me to see him flirt with her.

Looking back now, I think she played me, because the next day she told me that Paul was staying over the following week and had invited us to dinner. I probably had no choice at that point than to agree, so it was set.

That evening we arranged for the kids to be away and drove out to meet him. Sharon looked gorgeous, her hair and make up just right and wore a new dress that showed off her lovely curves, as well as new underwear she had bought specially, but I wasn’t allowed to see until we got home.

We met at the hotel bar and he wasn’t what I expected at all. He was older, maybe mid to late 40’s but was very well built, with a hunky type physique. By contrast I am a bit skinny, so knew why she was attracted to him. He was ever so polite and charming over dinner and it just seemed so normal. Paul was constantly topping my glass up and seemed more intent on getting me tipsy than Sharon, but there was no sign of any flirting between them. Paul insisted on paying for everything, so I felt indebted to him. At the end of the evening though, he asked if we could go to his hotel room, for a final drink and to chat in private. Sharon seemed like it was normal, so I followed behind.

As soon as we got in to his room things changed so quickly though. He simply thanked me for letting this happen, then took Sharon in his arms. I am damned sure they had talked this through, as that was it as far as I was concerned. I was pretty much ignored from there on. He put his hand in Sharon’s hair and eased her close to him. His lips gently brushed hers and she showed no sign of stopping him. He held her closely whispering how gorgeous she looked and how he wanted this so much, kissing her pretty mouth and neck. At that point he gently sat her on the bed and resumed his kissing of her neck. Her eyes closed and she seemed to relax in to him. His lips found hers again and this time she responded, kissing him back.

Nothing too involved at this stage, just nervous gentle little kisses, as they seemed to get to know each other and judge each others reactions. My head was spinning and thought My God, is she really going to wank him off after all! His hands were caressing her back over her dress as his mouth opened to kiss more deeply. Sharon instantly responded and her lips opened too. The kissing was incredible to see. My pretty wife letting another man kiss her so intimately. It seemed to carry on for ages. They seemed happy to kiss like that and her let his hands wander over her back and in her hair. But the intensity was growing all the time, the kissing became more passionate and soon they were ’snogging’ like teenagers. Proper open mouthed kissing and I was sure that his tongue was in her mouth.

His hands suddenly dropped also then and came to her front, running over her breasts. I thought she may stop him, but no, in fact I think she kissed him even more passionately! Paul was now taking the full weight of Sharon’s lovely breasts in his hands as they kissed deeply. He was soon undoing the zip on her dress and easing it off her shoulders, showing her pretty lace bra and her glorious cleavage. His hands were soon all over them again and she moaned softly. She has always liked her breasts touched, so knew she would now have difficulty regaining her composure. Paul pulled away briefly to look at Sharon before unclipping her bra, easing the straps off her shoulders and revealing her lovely breasts. He gasped out loud, in awe at them and said ‘Oh God they are fucking gorgeous’. His face sank into my wife’s breasts as he lovingly kissed , licked and sucked on them. It was absolutely surreal to see this! Another man kissing and sucking my wife’s bare breasts!!...and I just sat there like a fool watching.

He took them in his hands gently, lovingly, sucking on her hard nipples and had a quick glance at me. When I didn’t react, he smiled with a smug grin at me and licked her lovely tits again. Sharon was gasping and sighing now. Her eyes closed and her head back as she let his tongue excite her hard nipples. The first time she had let another man do this for 11 years. He was sucking and caressing Sharon’s bare tits for ages, revelling in them, loving them and I knew his cock would be so hard.

Eventually he moved back to her face and started kissing her deeply. Again Sharon was so aroused she matched his kisses and started pulling at this shirt, trying to unbutton it. She was struggling, so he pulled away and undid it himself, before removing it completely. I had to admit to being jealous, as he had a good physique, which Sharon loved, running her hands over his big chest and arms. I felt inadequate.

They kissed again and their hands were all over each other now. Paul tugging at her dress, to get it off, before Sharon stood up and let it fall from her waist. She stood there briefly with her breasts ******* and nothing but little lace panties, suspenders and stockings and heels. She looked stunning. So incredibly sexy. Everything that I had asked her to wear, but she wouldn’t................and now this horny bastard was enjoying it instead. He pulled her towards him and groaned ’You are fucking gorgeous Sharon. I have never seen any woman look so totally sexy, so utterly fuckable!’. He kissed her body before pulling her on to the bed again. Kissing like mad as his hand caressed her stockinged legs, before he went between my wife’s legs. Gently caressing her between her legs over her pretty knickers. She was gasping now, her legs opening involuntarily to him, encouraging him.

The whole thing seemed unbelievable, this was nothing like we had talked about, this man was openly taking my wife and I felt powerless to stop it. What’s more she was loving it!

He had the palm of his hand caressing her pussy over her knickers now, teasing her, loving it. Again, he looked over at me with that smug smile as he teased Sharons pussy. He moved between her legs and kissed his way along her inner thigh to her panties. Kissing and licking her before eventually slipping his hand inside her knickers and on to her wet pussy. Sharon was writhing under his touch, gasping, groaning. Paul eased her panties down her legs ******** her sweet slit and instantly started lapping at her married pussy. Sharon was going mad, in ecstasy as he lovingly kissed and licked her, making her cum so easy.

He then pulled away and pulled his trousers down to reveal his throbbing cock. He knelt before her for some time, just letting her take it in, getting her wetter in anticipation and me envious, humiliated and inadequate at the way her eyes seemed to light up at the prospect of him fucking her.

He positioned himself between her open legs and asked her if it was what she wanted....’Yes, Oh Yes !’ she gasped. Deliberately teasing, he still waited.....”so you want my cock inside you, yes?’....again, she replied ”yes oh please yes”. He looked over at me and I shrank back in my chair. He was loving this. He had her right where he wanted and now wanted to let me know. He looked me straight in the eye, smiling as he inched his erect cock against my wife’s wet pussy. Sharon was moving her hips against it, eager to get him in her, but he waited, teasing both her and me, before slowly easing his cock head against Sharon’s wet pussy, loving that delicious feeling, knowing he was going to be entering another mans horny wife. It was now or never for me to try and stop it. I had lost control of the whole situation so quick it was untrue. My head was spinning. I felt sick in my stomach. ’I thought ....you were...... just going to.... wank him..........’ I said. He actually stopped and looked at me and smiled. ’She’s already done that, last week......I thought you knew’ and turned his attentions back to my horny wife. I watched in amazement as his fat cock head rubbed against her wet pussy, before slowly inching inside her and disappearing. Sharon gasped as his thick shaft penetrated her willing pussy. He slowly slid it all in until he was so deep in her, his face against hers as he kissed her deeply and lovingly. He eased his cock out then thrust it back in, savouring my wife’s sweet wet married pussy. It was just surreal to watch. Paul thrusting into her and Sharon’s stocking clad legs wrapped round him, holding him in her. All the nime kissing, deeply and lovingly. Their mouths locked together and tongues intertwined.

The next ten minutes were just a blur of him fucking her, both gasping and groaning, with Paul occasionally looking at me, saying how much she loved his cock in her.His comments aimed at me, belittling me, telling me how much my wife was loving having another man fuck her so intensely. Sharon was in heaven as he continued to fuck his cock in her and moaned in pleasure. I don’t think I’d ever seen her so aroused.

Eventually his thrusts speeded up and he told her that he was going to come in her. It only just occurred to me at that point that he wasn’t wearing a condom, but she just gasped ’yes oh yes’. ‘Do you want that Sharon? Do you want me to cum in you ?’. ‘Yes’ she gasped. ‘tell me honey, tell me what you want!’. ‘Oh fuck yes come in me! I want it!’ and at that he was grunting ’fuck yes, darling yes I’m cumming! I’m going to shoot in you, I’m going to fill your pussy with my cum!!’ and she seemed to wail and cry as she came even more. My wife encouraging him to fuck her faster and fill her with his cum

I just sat there like a fucking fool as this man was shooting his cum in my darling wife, both of them cumming so hard together.

I will never forget the sight after as he pulled his cock out and lay beside her. Both of them gasping, breathing hard, with Sharon’s legs still open. His spunk seeping out of her pussy as kissed her lovingly. She didn’t seem to care. She kissed him softly, lovingly. Their kissing so personal and intense..and all the time his cum was in her married pussy.

It’s like my life has spun out of control since then. It is like it is now accepted that they meet up, three times so far, all without me.

The latest is that he has asked her to go to Italy in two weeks, when he is there on business. I have said no, but I already know that she will go and my head is spinning at the thought. I hate it as I know he will fuck her senseless for 2 days.....yet part of me is getting weirdly aroused at it too.

Sorry for the long story, but I felt I needed to get it out. I would love to hear anyone’s comments

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gaezel, cynful, BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY and 13 others
lincs male UK said:
I feel I need to get this off my chest as I can’t tell anyone I know, so this is probably more for me than anything, but I’d love to hear your comments also.

We have been married 12 years now, Sharon is 36, attractive, slim with a lovely figure. I was always a bit jealous hearing about her previous sexual partners, so never had myself down as Cuck material.

Over the years as my confidence grew in our stable relationship, I started to have fantasies about her with others, which grew as our own sex life became more uninteresting. Our love making has always been good, but the excitement was waining. She wouldn’t wear sexy undies for me anymore and sex was nearly always in our bed.

About six months ago she told me that there was this man that had been flirting with her at work. He’s a sales rep that called on her every month or so. Sharon always dresses nice for work, skirts heels nylons etc. So I understood why he’d find her attractive. The more she told me about him flirting, the more I liked it and looked forward to hearing when he’d visited and how it had gone.

It clearly excited her too, as we would talk about him in bed and it usually lead to sex. The fantasising got more intense and I encouraged her to flirt back. His visits increased too, as he would now visit once a weekish. She’d tell me how shed let her skirt rise up a little too much,’ accidentally’ and how his eyes would be on her legs. The flirting became more serious after one day she’d admitted to me that she’d taken her bra off before his visit, so that she had her jacket on and a white vest type top underneath. With just the two of them in her office, she’d deliberately let her jacket top open, as she reached for something, so he got a good view of her braless breasts.

This seemed to be the turning point as he later phoned her to ask if she was alone and could she talk. When she said she was, he said he had to admit that although he was married, he had very strong feelings for her, which were becoming unprofessional and would ask to be taken off her companies account, if it was a problem.

Sharon said that she didn’t want that and that she enjoyed his visits also and they agreed to meet the following week and talk in private over lunch.

Our sex life at home was great during this and I would tell her about how hard he’d be for her and how he’d want to kiss her and touch her...and fuck her! It made her cum so much, like our early days of sex. I was really excited by how naughty my wife was getting. I never dreamed she’d do anything like this.

I asked her if she wanted more and she reluctantly admitted that she did, that it excited her. I was unsure how far to go with it now though, as there is a big difference between fantasy and actually doing it! I said that as much as it aroused me, I didn’t want to risk losing her and she said that would not happen. One night in bed as she was stroking my cock, I sort of said that maybe it would be OK to wank him, but no further and she seemed really happy with this development.

Over their lunch date he admitted that he was happily married with kids also and that he would never leave his wife, but he couldn’t help but be so attracted to Sharon. She said the same and that maybe they needed to try and keep their professional and private lives strictly separate.

They agreed to try and stop the flirting and to return to a professional relationship again, but two weeks later he called her to say that he was missing her and could he meet her for lunch again.

When she told me this I was worried and wondered just where ‘lunch’ would lead. We talked and talked for ages about it all and she eventually persuaded me to meet him one evening over dinner, when he was staying over this way. That way I could see that he was actually a nice guy and it would maybe excite me to see him flirt with her.

Looking back now, I think she played me, because the next day she told me that Paul was staying over the following week and had invited us to dinner. I probably had no choice at that point than to agree, so it was set.

That evening we arranged for the kids to be away and drove out to meet him. Sharon looked gorgeous, her hair and make up just right and wore a new dress that showed off her lovely curves, as well as new underwear she had bought specially, but I wasn’t allowed to see until we got home.

We met at the hotel bar and he wasn’t what I expected at all. He was older, maybe mid to late 40’s but was very well built, with a hunky type physique. By contrast I am a bit skinny, so knew why she was attracted to him. He was ever so polite and charming over dinner and it just seemed so normal. Paul was constantly topping my glass up and seemed more intent on getting me tipsy than Sharon, but there was no sign of any flirting between them. Paul insisted on paying for everything, so I felt indebted to him. At the end of the evening though, he asked if we could go to his hotel room, for a final drink and to chat in private. Sharon seemed like it was normal, so I followed behind.

As soon as we got in to his room things changed so quickly though. He simply thanked me for letting this happen, then took Sharon in his arms. I am damned sure they had talked this through, as that was it as far as I was concerned. I was pretty much ignored from there on. He put his hand in Sharon’s hair and eased her close to him. His lips gently brushed hers and she showed no sign of stopping him. He held her closely whispering how gorgeous she looked and how he wanted this so much, kissing her pretty mouth and neck. At that point he gently sat her on the bed and resumed his kissing of her neck. Her eyes closed and she seemed to relax in to him. His lips found hers again and this time she responded, kissing him back. Nothing too involved at this stage, just nervous gentle little kisses, as they seemed to get to know each other and judge each others reactions. My head was spinning and thought My God, is she really going to wank him off after all! His hands were caressing her back over her dress as his mouth opened to kiss more deeply. Sharon instantly responded and her lips opened too. The kissing was incredible to see. My pretty wife letting another man kiss her so intimately. It seemed to carry on for ages. They seemed happy to kiss like that and her let his hands wander over her back and in her hair. But the intensity was growing all the time, the kissing became more passionate and soon they were ’snogging’ like teenagers. Proper open mouthed kissing and I was sure that his tongue was in her mouth. His hands suddenly dropped also then and came to her front, running over her breasts. I thought she may stop him, but no, in fact I think she kissed him even more passionately! Paul was now taking the full weight of Sharon’s lovely breasts in his hands as they kissed deeply. He was soon undoing the zip on her dress and easing it off her shoulders, showing her pretty lace bra and her glorious cleavage. His hands were soon all over them again and she moaned softly. She has always liked her breasts touched, so knew she would now have difficulty regaining her composure. Paul pulled away briefly to look at Sharon before unclipping her bra, easing the straps off her shoulders and revealing her lovely breasts. He gasped out loud, in awe at them and said ‘Oh God they are fucking gorgeous’. His face sank into my wife’s breasts as he lovingly kissed , licked and sucked on them. It was absolutely surreal to see this! Another man kissing and sucking my wife’s bare breasts!!...and I just sat there like a fool watching. He took them in his hands gently, lovingly, sucking on her hard nipples and had a quick glance at me. When I didn’t react, he smiled with a smug grin at me and licked her lovely tits again. Sharon was gasping and sighing now. Her eyes closed and her head back as she let his tongue excite her hard nipples. The first time she had let another man do this for 11 years. He was sucking and caressing Sharon’s bare tits for ages, revelling in them, loving them and I knew his cock would be so hard.

Eventually he moved back to her face and started kissing her deeply. Again Sharon was so aroused she matched his kisses and started pulling at this shirt, trying to unbutton it. She was struggling, so he pulled away and undid it himself, before removing it completely. I had to admit to being jealous, as he had a good physique, which Sharon loved, running her hands over his big chest and arms. I felt inadequate.

They kissed again and their hands were all over each other now. Paul tugging at her dress, to get it off, before Sharon stood up and let it fall from her waist. She stood there briefly with her breasts ******* and nothing but little lace panties, suspenders and stockings and heels. She looked stunning. So incredibly sexy. Everything that I had asked her to wear, but she wouldn’t................and now this horny bastard was enjoying it instead. He pulled her towards him and groaned ’You are fucking gorgeous Sharon. I have never seen any woman look so totally sexy, so utterly fuckable!’. He kissed her body before pulling her on to the bed again. Kissing like mad as his hand caressed her stockinged legs, before he went between my wife’s legs. Gently caressing her between her legs over her pretty knickers. She was gasping now, her legs opening involuntarily to him, encouraging him.

The whole thing seemed unbelievable, this was nothing like we had talked about, this man was openly taking my wife and I felt powerless to stop it. What’s more she was loving it!

He had the palm of his hand caressing her pussy over her knickers now, teasing her, loving it. Again, he looked over at me with that smug smile as he teased Sharons pussy. He moved between her legs and kissed his way along her inner thigh to her panties. Kissing and licking her before eventually slipping his hand inside her knickers and on to her wet pussy. Sharon was writhing under his touch, gasping, groaning. Paul eased her panties down her legs ******** her sweet slit and instantly started lapping at her married pussy. Sharon was going mad, in ecstasy as he lovingly kissed and licked her, making her cum so easy.

He then pulled away and pulled his trousers down to reveal his throbbing cock. He knelt before her for some time, just letting her take it in, getting her wetter in anticipation and me envious, humiliated and inadequate at the way her eyes seemed to light up at the prospect of him fucking her.

He positioned himself between her open legs and asked her if it was what she wanted....’Yes, Oh Yes !’ she gasped. Deliberately teasing, he still waited.....”so you want my cock inside you, yes?’....again, she replied ”yes oh please yes”. He looked over at me and I shrank back in my chair. He was loving this. He had her right where he wanted and now wanted to let me know. He looked me straight in the eye, smiling as he inched his erect cock against my wife’s wet pussy. Sharon was moving her hips against it, eager to get him in her, but he waited, teasing both her and me, before slowly easing his cock head against Sharon’s wet pussy, loving that delicious feeling, knowing he was going to be entering another mans horny wife. It was now or never for me to try and stop it. I had lost control of the whole situation so quick it was untrue. My head was spinning. I felt sick in my stomach. ’I thought ....you were...... just going to.... wank him..........’ I said. He actually stopped and looked at me and smiled. ’She’s already done that, last week......I thought you knew’ and turned his attentions back to my horny wife. I watched in amazement as his fat cock head rubbed against her wet pussy, before slowly inching inside her and disappearing. Sharon gasped as his thick shaft penetrated her willing pussy. He slowly slid it all in until he was so deep in her, his face against hers as he kissed her deeply and lovingly. He eased his cock out then thrust it back in, savouring my wife’s sweet wet married pussy. It was just surreal to watch. Paul thrusting into her and Sharon’s stocking clad legs wrapped round him, holding him in her. All the nime kissing, deeply and lovingly. Their mouths locked together and tongues intertwined.

The next ten minutes were just a blur of him fucking her, both gasping and groaning, with Paul occasionally looking at me, saying how much she loved his cock in her.His comments aimed at me, belittling me, telling me how much my wife was loving having another man fuck her so intensely. Sharon was in heaven as he continued to fuck his cock in her and moaned in pleasure. I don’t think I’d ever seen her so aroused.

Eventually his thrusts speeded up and he told her that he was going to come in her. It only just occurred to me at that point that he wasn’t wearing a condom, but she just gasped ’yes oh yes’. ‘Do you want that Sharon? Do you want me to cum in you ?’. ‘Yes’ she gasped. ‘tell me honey, tell me what you want!’. ‘Oh fuck yes come in me! I want it!’ and at that he was grunting ’fuck yes, darling yes I’m cumming! I’m going to shoot in you, I’m going to fill your pussy with my cum!!’ and she seemed to wail and cry as she came even more. My wife encouraging him to fuck her faster and fill her with his cum

I just sat there like a fucking fool as this man was shooting his cum in my darling wife, both of them cumming so hard together.

I will never forget the sight after as he pulled his cock out and lay beside her. Both of them gasping, breathing hard, with Sharon’s legs still open. His spunk seeping out of her pussy as kissed her lovingly. She didn’t seem to care. She kissed him softly, lovingly. Their kissing so personal and intense..and all the time his cum was in her married pussy.

It’s like my life has spun out of control since then. It is like it is now accepted that they meet up, three times so far, all without me.

The latest is that he has asked her to go to Italy in two weeks, when he is there on business. I have said no, but I already know that she will go and my head is spinning at the thought. I hate it as I know he will fuck her senseless for 2 days.....yet part of me is getting weirdly aroused at it too.

Sorry for the long story, but I felt I needed to get it out. I would love to hear anyone’s comments

welcome to our world

• Wow
Reactions: Gaezel, toolman2c, BorrowMyWife and 2 others
links male UK. Your wife obviously has the same ability that my first wife had and that is to take you to where she wanted to go. As you now know having your own private sex show with your wife as the leading lady is as good as it gets. GTR

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, cynful, toolman and 4 others
Thanks for your replies. Your comments are really appreciated, being new to this. Gator, I think you are right, the more I think about it, the more I think she worked the situation to get what she wanted. I don't think I'll get to watch again though.
The trip to Italy is a week away now and I have still said no to her going, even though the flights are booked. I am sure that she will go though. She keeps on at me saying it is in a beautiful part of Northern Italy near the lakes and mountains and that I am being selfish denying her this free trip. All I can think of is them being a 'couple' for two days and them fucking constantly. Should I let her go ?

• Haha
Reactions: Gaezel, cynful, BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY and 6 others
A perfect example of a rhetorical question; of course you should/will let her go. Indeed, you have no say in the matter and, in any case, it's what you really want to happen. Let us know how it all went.

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, toolman, AstaSilva and 1 other person
+Thanks for your reply curt. Yes i guess I have no say. part of me does want it, but I can't get my head round it still.
I will let you know

• Wow
Reactions: Gaezel, sephoro, toolman and 2 others
links, yes it's difficult, but it is the beautiful part of northern Italy and yes they will fuck like newlyweds on their honeymoon and when your wife returns you will receive a well fucked and smiling, very happy wife. Let her settle in and when you are alone ask her about the trip and be enthusiastic about the trip and the details of her "adventure" . You will have an erection the entire time she is telling you. Enjoy it, it's just the beginning of a wonderful journey for you and your wife, because you know that you like this and want this for her. GTR

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, cynful, sephoro and 4 others
Thanks GTR. Your advice helped me a lot. Plus on Friday evening, after putting the kids to bed, she came downstairs wearing a gorgeous white satin and lace negligee and admitted shed been neglecting my "needs". She said how she wanted to make this adventure exciting for both of us and if she went to Italy shed more than make it worth my while. All this time she was slowly wanking me ( the first 'sex' wed had in weeks) it was so good, that it wasnt long until I was telling her how much I wanted her to go! Shallow of me I know.
Needless to say she contacted Paul just after, to confirm her trip with him.
My head is now spinning wondering what the hell I've done

• Wow
Reactions: Gaezel, cynful, BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY and 4 others
A lot of folks here are very envious of you.

I'd say be the most supportive 'cuck hubby' you can be but make sure she indeed does make it worthwhile for you when she returns.....I'd say several PIV reclaiming sessions are due to you....make sure you get them.

Great thread here and good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, cynful, toolman and 4 others
Thanks guhunk. The thing for me is, I can't tell anyone I know about any of this, so being able to share my thoughts and read your comments here is so valuable to me.
My head is still messed up by it all and how quick its happened. It seems surreal that I'm letting my sweet wife go away with another man! Its crazy........and gators comments about them 'fucking like newly weds on honeymoon' keeps going through my head. Both torturing and exciting at the same time. She goes on Wednesday morning, so I will let you know, if you still want to hear...again, thanks

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Gaezel, cynful, BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY and 5 others
Links I was pleased to read that you have told her to go. I will want to hear the update when she returns. For me when I was able to get my imagination under control and know that my wife was really enjoying being a sexual woman and that I would also reap the benefits from her trips. GTR

Reactions: Gaezel, toolman, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
Well........she left early this morning. I have to admit to a near break down yesterday and me pleading with her not to go, but she went. I did a check of her wardrobes after she left and know she took two of her nicest dresses and stilletos and her nicest, sexiest underwear including suspender belts and stockings, so I'm in little doubt what will be happening. She texted me to say shed arrived. My reply was 'has he fucked you yet?'. Wrong I know but I'm so jealous and hurt. Her reply was 'please don't be like that, I thought wed sorted this'........ My insides feel twisted and all I can think of, is that right this moment he will have her knickers off, he will be licking her sweet pussy. She will have his cock out. Him kissing her.... Him fucking her!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel sick. I Won't sleep tonight through worry.
I didn't think I'd feel like this

Reactions: Gaezel, cynful, BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY and 4 others
Any photos of your hot wife?

Reactions: Gaezel, AstaSilva, toolman2c and 2 others
Links, chin up my fellow wife sharer. She's OK and she will love you more for letting her go. Hell yes it's difficult, that first time when my wife went from Friday evening until late Sunday night with the 2 black men I couldn't sleep, I could hardly eat and my stomach was all twisted up. But when she got back and gave me one of her big smiles and a big hug I was better. As she gave me details of her weekend I started to make peace with the entire event. I also knew that she loved me more than ever for letting her do what she really wanted to try. GTR

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, cynful, BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY and 5 others
Hi Lincs, i know exactly how you are feeling. The first time my wife stayed out all night with her boyfriend I was so jealous but also very turned on. I wanked myself three times just thinking about her being with him. After that night my wife also played me by talking to me about how much she wanted him to fuck her again and how she knew it turned me on. The next time she was with him she called me from his house and told me she wanted to stay two nights. I said I wanted her to come home but she said she would rather sleep with him. She knew it would make me get so horny and agree to her wishes. She was so right. I think your wife is playing the same game, just learn to enjoy it as i have done. The humiliation is so sublime it takes control and you will crave more of it. Good luck and enjoy being a loving cuck.

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, cynful, sephoro and 5 others
Hi. thanks for all your comments. they are really helpful.
She got back late friday and despite how I felt, I took Gators advice and pretended to be OK about the whole situation and be interested and pleased for her. It certainly worked as she was happy to tell me most of what went on. Yes, they did fuck like newly weds on honeymoon. she lost count of how many times but it started as soon as they got to the hotel. He took her to nice romantic restaurants in the evening. Her dressed up for him
and then fucked like mad all night. He even bought her new expensive lingerie, which she 'loved'...... and i bet he loved her in.
My head is still all over the place. I cant get over whats happened yet but am hard all the time too!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Gaezel, BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY, sephoro and 7 others
No photos?

Reactions: toolman2c
Since he has never used a condom is your wife on the pill or using some other method of birth control? You she she wanked you, but have you had any intercourse sine this started?

Reactions: Gaezel, AstaSilva, toolman2c and 1 other person
  • Sad
Reactions: AstaSilva