The importance of whites sucking Black cock

• Thread starterabitstrange
  • Start date

abitstrange

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2008
This was posted in a Yahoo group I belong to. It is a Really HOT story/instruction manual on sub whites serving their Superior Black Masters. It gives details on how to pleasure and satisfy your Superior BBC MAsters needs. It is well worth the read. I rate it EXCELLENT. I had to zip file it due to size.

Enjoy,

abitstrange

Attachments

• The importance of whites sucking Black cock.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 2,576
opening a zip file

If you don't have winzip(there is a trial version) look for a freeware program called "The Extractor" it works great and no virus worries when I got it.

you don't even need anything extra to open it, XP, Vista and Windows 7 can open zip files in explorer.

Wow, that was a great lesson...thank you! Now some BBC volunteers for me to practice those techniques please step up...

will the nasal spray thing really work?

I was given inhaler and it seemed to make my addiction more intense. They were using a lot of different techniques on me at the same time. They also arranged for my first actualsex with females and made sure it was very mediocre for me. That is, I was intended to feel that satisfying blk men was the ultimate pleasure for me.
Love. Msgary

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
I love this story, very very hot indeed :)

Reactions: Readyu
It was unbelievable. I had already been blowing black for 5 hrs then and taking them in my " tight white ass" for 4 years. Just ready for anything with black and craving it. The main thing I did in college And Army.

My mom helped me meet black men who were interested in me I started dressing to attract black men, even at church. My first six blk cocks were guided to my mouth and ass by my skilled and supportive mommy Daddy watched sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and steevo895
The dance picture is fantastic. Please keep showing your talent and imagination. I will tell more later.
luv, MsGary

thanks Slavetoebony, I can't wait to try these techniques on my new black daddy.

I just noticed the boi on the beach about to meet a new black freind has been skateboarding in a thong. I went to the beach a lot of ways but it would have been uphill back to him. I often got a ride to home or near home from there though.
luv, MsGary

Aww, the subject is near and dear to my heart. But I'm unable to open this interesting file!

SO hot! and so SO True.
ANd it IS how Black Men like us. AS long as you feminize to turn him on. Do any blk men like pink on us. I look ok in RED but I look great and even more girly in pink. Actually I have been taken for a girl all my life.
Thanks for this post and wonderful story/training!
My real legal name is now Mary and I just turned 19
love, Mary

The future for whites in the year 3000 7191-Faviana-Formal-Dress-S13.jpgtumblr_m4fvfzOZZH1r766g2o1_500.jpg
7191-Faviana-Formal-Dress-S13.jpg tumblr_m4fvfzOZZH1r766g2o1_500.jpg

Reactions: mrfebruaryguy
YESss. Laws are coming soon which will require whites to serve Blacks. More like 2015/16 rather than 8 centuries from now. This includes white Males and Bois serving masculine , Dominant Black MEN sexually.
It was actually my wife who suggested i start serving this way and that was years BEFORE we were married. I was sterilized AND made impotent quite young, mainly so would only serve as another girl.
Love, missgary (heather)

MsGary said:
YESss. Laws are coming soon which will require whites to serve Blacks. More like 2015/16 rather than 8 centuries from now. This includes white Males and Bois serving masculine , Dominant Black MEN sexually.
It was actually my wife who suggested i start serving this way and that was years BEFORE we were married. I was sterilized AND made impotent quite young, mainly so would only serve as another girl.
Love, missgary (heather)

Picture 67 (1).jpg

I quite agree with those laws and white males and bois serving Dominant black men sexualy especially as a sissified girl to keep us in our place as submissive faggots

In this picture of me laying on the bed i can imagine myself getting myself ready for my Black Master to come in to the room and saying to me
"Hey Faggot bois can't you see my cock is hard"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
"And what do you do when my cock is hard?"
"Kiss and lick your balls and ass~~then suck your cock MASTER SIR"
"THEN WHY AREN'T YOU KNEELING AND DOING THAT FAIRY FAGGOT!!!"
"I'm sorry MASTER SIR~~Right away MASTER SIR"

1920648626.jpg1071823480.jpg

Jizz*elle

Last edited:
fionasissyslut said:
Picture 67 (1).jpg
I quite agree with those laws and white males and bois serving Dominant black men sexualy especially as a sissified girl to keep us in our place as submissive faggots

In this picture of me laying on the bed i can imagine myself getting myself ready for my Black Master to come in to the room and saying to me
"Hey Faggot bois can't you see my cock is hard"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
"And what do you do when my cock is hard?"
"Kiss and lick your balls and ass~~then suck your cock MASTER SIR"
"THEN WHY AREN'T YOU KNEELING AND DOING THAT FAIRY FAGGOT!!!"
"I'm sorry MASTER SIR~~Right away MASTER SIR"

1920648626.jpg1071823480.jpg

Jizz*elle

With all the white cocks locked up we would become a majority black world as cucks cannot breed!!!!

marshavon said:
With all the white cocks locked up we would become a majority black world as cucks cannot breed!!!!

marshavon~~I do not know if you are black but your post suggests that you are and i will address you accordingly
Please inform me if you are white but in the meantime

SIR
I agree that ALL white males should be kept locked up permanently to not only teach them their place in the world but to stop them from breeding and as you say the world would become predominantly black
There would then be a shortage of white women for superior black men to fuck~~The solution to this is breeding clinics where white men are milked and their sperm put in to white women
The device that is locked on white males would be made progressively smaller~~until there is nothing left but a shrivelled up Clitty like appendage
White males will then be privileged to serve the black bulls either in a domestic situation as a maid or as a sex slave~~either way ALL white women will be "property" for black use only

Sucking black cock is VERY important in the white sissy faggot's development as an inferior to be used for pleasure and amusement by our black superiors
The white faggot can be used either as a cum dump with his superior cumming in his mouth or as a fluffer getting his superiors cock hard for fucking the sissies wife either way the sissy faggot will be taught his place in society as a humiliated white inferior cocksucker

With respect
White sissy faggot
Jizz*elle

66ttre.jpg65658609.jpgjizz00861.jpg

Last edited: