"The lil Slut" Sherri

• Thread starterJamal
  • Start date

Jamal

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2010
In around 1998 or so I answered a ad from a girl who said her name was Sherri . She lived in Illinios and I was living at the time In Indainapolis so I responded to her and we set up to meet at her palce on the far side of Chicago, someplace near the Wisconsin border. When I first met her I was not too impressed to be honest. She was a bit on the plump side , was a dyed blonde, and living with a man who i fould out had health prolems which did not allow him to have sex with her much. On the plus side she did have a nice big thick round ass, short but shapely legs with nice full thickish thighs. She was only maybe 4'10" and I quess around 122 lbs of chubby hot fucking pusssy, the type that as I fould out are great for being spread as well as showing off in short skirts. She didnt have much of a face to be honest. kind of so-so with thin lips ,but damn could she suck cock! Her significant other liked her to dress at all times like a total ***** and she was very willing to to do just that. From the night I met her I never saw her in a skirt longer than her upper thighs, always had heels on and was not allowed to wear panties or a thong. They both seemed to prefer her being available at a moments notice if a black man wanted some ofher pussy.
Now this is going to take awhile to tell . However she was a hell of a good fuck and as I learned over the years I got to have her a very willing "lil Slut". To make sure she accepted this her so called significant other had taken her to Vegas I quess back in 1996 or so and had those words tattoed on her big white right ass cheek low enough for anyone to see when she wore a short skirts and went up stairs and certianly when she wore her little skimpy shorts or a bikini. She told me she was 41 or so when I met her but I did find out she was 43 actually when I met her in '98. When I get the time will start letting you guys know abut her and I am sure some of the dudes here have met and fucked her as she did do a lot of fucking for many years until she got pregnant twice that i am aware of by different black guys. Have a few pics of her and will try to post one or two later if I can

Ok, here is a pic of this chubby lil slut, those thighs were plump enough to keep you straddling her all night long and that cunt , deep is not the word and it was always slick for a dicking!

Attachments

• Din Din is ready.jpg
    Din Din is ready.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,572
  • Spread and ready for u.jpg
    Spread and ready for u.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,239
HOT! Did she ever have those kids?

Did she have any of thoe babies

Back in 2004 ( must of been 47 or 48 ) she had a black baby as well as in 2006( probably close to 50, but on hormones to keep her fertile) which was the last time i got with her. She has no idea whom the "daddies " are, could be any of many black boys or men! I fucked her on numerous occasion while her belly was swelling both times. Amazing how bloated her belly got on that chubby 4'10" or so frame of her's! Had to fuck her doggy style or on her side . Doggy style was cool tho, what with her big ass in the air and her pregnant filled with black baby belly almost touching the sheets when she was about 8 months pregnant it was a turn on. Now that was in 2004. In 2006 I only got to fuck her maybe 5 or 6 times while she was knocked up, the first time or so she wasn't showing that much, but the last two times she was wearing maternity tops that were long enough to be looked at as a dress and as they barely covered that now big ass of hers and she , I think ,was almost ready to deliver, close to 9 months by then. Have some pics of her after she had the baby in '04 as you can see her cunt was just starting to grow hair again from being shaved to have the little niglet( as she called the little baby ). I think she has been pregnant a few other times and heard thru a friend that she got bred again in '08 or so? Sinificant other wanted her to be brred often by numerous black men.

as soon as I get the time will tell you guys about one of the wild times I had with her and post more pics of her as well

If i can find it, I think I have a picture of her taken when she had just found out she was pregnant in '03 or '04, I know she had the baby in'04 but got pg sometime in mid '03 I would imagine.. She is sitting on the couch in her robe and I beleive she has the test strip in her hand telling her she is knocked up and a look of unhappiness on her face realizing that some strange black man had finally buried his seed deep in her pussy. Her significant other had either taken her pills away or gave her fake ones and "Walla" a black baby is born! From her belly it looks like she had to be in her 3rd month as a bump was developing.

Do you still keep in touch with her?

Unfortunately I lost touch with her in early '07 . Work kept me in Boston so didnt get to see her after that. I did try to call her one or two times when I went home but ...
I talked with a friend of mine , whom I gave her number to few years ago and he said he got together with a frequently in '07 as well '08 and that she'd gotten a bit plumper with a really fat ass, but still was a good fuck. Nicknamed her "Face Fuck" cuz her mouth was good . Still was wearing skimpy clothes to meet and he thought she looked like the last time or two he met her she might be impregnated again. He tried to call after that and the phone number was no good sadly. Hopefully will find that pic today of her pg and get it out

Found it!! Took awhile but here is the pic I hav of when she found out she was having that first black baby growing in her white belly! On her right hand she is holding the end of her robe with the tester in it showing how she is 100% now bred. Also incuding a couple other pics of her with me and other guys her significant other sent me. Sent me the first one with a ,believe it or not, thank you note for for being one of several men who may have fathered her little black bundle of joy. He use to let me after a short while take her out ot parties and introduce her to other black men I knew who liked white pussy too. Use to as time went out bring guys to her place or hotels to fuck her bareback of course

Jump on it!.jpg
Feel Me Up Honey.jpg
cum stain.jpg
NICE ASS 4 BLKS.jpg
Oh, did he fuck me!.jpg

Reactions: okdeacon
She is one HOT lady. I wonder if she still stays in Chicago. I met her a few times over the years. She was a great FUCK and also mentioned being bred at some point. I knew she had children but she never mentioned them being mixed.

I think she had two kids from a former marriage who were white
but after that it appeers she was turned out into a bredding bitch so pt speak. She did have a nice thick ass and attractive but plump thighs and cute legs. The type meant to be able to have baby. I Last I heard she waliving in Arizoa or Texas.

Just currious, did you ever get to get up that big ass of her's? I got to a few times and god damn was she tight back there! Took a few minutes to get it in her but it was worth !! After I was able to push have my big dick in it ( I am about 9"x 3" wide ) she opened up well got slicker and I buried it in her until my balls were slapping against her cunt. Must of taken a good 30 minutes several times before I emptied a heavy thick nut in her ass. T hink I may have a bit of video of me up her ass with her on all fours .By the way once I got to know her better found out her names wasnt Sherri but rather Sandi

I mostly filled her cunt with my seed. But she would request for me to fill her ass with my cock and I did each time. She has a nice snug ass that took my cock deep in her. Too bad she moved. It would have been a great time to have her bouncing on my cock again.

I had that pussy of hers often and she had a great bit slit on her. Nice full cunt lips too! Yeah I ahd her thick as often aas well. Hell, I remmeber taking her to the beach in Waukegan one late August night and leaning her against my car flipped that tiny skirt she had on up over her hips to ****** her garter belt and stocking clad legs and juist fucking the shit out of that big ass of her's!. Had her first squat down and suck me until I was ready to nut then bent her over and rode that bitch good and hard until I shot a hot load of seed up her by then loose asshole. She must of really loved it an dgot excited as once i was done she squatted down and sucked me clean. An it wasn't totally deserted eiterh a few people were in the area and I am sure someone saw her taking it so well. Yep, I agree , if she was still around even at her age I'd love to have her riding my tool for a night!

Thought you might lie to see somemorepics I have of this "lil slut". First couple our ones me and her and a couple of ones I took when Itook to a party at my buddies house one night. In the gargage she put on a hell of a show and 4 or 5 of my firneds really fucked for hours both in the gargage ( I think how she ws dressed impressed them ) and outside late that night in the grass for kicks.

Attachments

• Sandi 2-19-2006 016.jpg
    Sandi 2-19-2006 016.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 542
  • Sandi 2-19-2006 009.jpg
    Sandi 2-19-2006 009.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 544
  • Sandi 2-19-2006 008.jpg
    Sandi 2-19-2006 008.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 453
  • Sandi 2-19-2006 021.jpg
    Sandi 2-19-2006 021.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 592
  • Sandi 2-19-2006 028.jpg
    Sandi 2-19-2006 028.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 607
Damn could nt find the one in the garage but it was a fun night. If I can find it will get itout

Does she ever smile?

Yeah, sh esmiled quite a bit actually, just had a wierd smile about her and her lips kind of droop on the side

Found the pics i mentioned about a garage thing with her. I will see if I have someic s of her smilting . Am sure anyone who met her knows she can smile wildly when putting out

Attachments

• I FUCK NIGGA'S.jpg
    I FUCK NIGGA'S.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 504
  • ITS BOOTY TIME!.jpg
    ITS BOOTY TIME!.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 442
  • I am a skimpy skirted no panties slut.jpg
    I am a skimpy skirted no panties slut.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 477
Yes. She did smile a lot and she loved to be fucked and seeded. What a true slut for BBC! I hope she is still in the lifestyle and pleasing black cock as she should.