"The lil Slut" Sherri

• Thread starterJamal
  • Start date
I am sure that werever she is , she is probaly still spreading those thick sexy thighs for just about and dude who wants any of her charms. She has to be in lat 50's howwever the way Sherri/Sandi loved her black cock am positive shes out there she still doesnt wer any panties and is giving it away like a true 150% BBC should! Wonder if she's had any more babies??

Been awhile since I told anyone anymore about tha "lil Slut", so here are a feww more pics of hers. If any person wants I can tell you about what a good fuck she was! Some of you have had the pleasure of having her and know what I am talking about

Attachments

• In Sandi's ASS! 001.jpg
    In Sandi's ASS! 001.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 524
  • Sandi & Rivk Black fucking 2000-2.jpg
    Sandi & Rivk Black fucking 2000-2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 581
  • Sandi & Rick Black3a.jpg
    Sandi & Rick Black3a.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 556
I think she was about 46 , maybe a bit older or so when she had these taken. Girl was built to spread, what with that big thick ass, nice tiny little titties, and deep eager cunt to match. Could take it deep and hard 4'10" of pure BBC bitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some other pics I found of this chubby little fuck toy. Not much of a face but damn what a big round ass and wet cunt she pocesses. Anyy of you guys who ever had the pleasure of riding her know what I men by her being a eager hot fuck and loved in bareback. Was a total cum loving white women. Have a great sstory about her i willtellin a week o rless. Until enjoy the pics of her

Attachments

• IM000051.JPG
    IM000051.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 428
  • Big eager cunt.JPG
    Big eager cunt.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 459
  • IM000047.JPG
    IM000047.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 359
  • IM000075.JPG
    IM000075.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 320
  • IM000094.JPG
    IM000094.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 409
On pic 5 she had "I Fuck Backs" in non erasble marker . Was planning on havingit permantly placed there one day. Pic 3 shows that big fuckable ass ready for mountng

Lets keep this thread going!

Last edited by a moderator:
damn she hot looks like my wifew

Hey Chiblk perhaps you can tell us one of your times with her as well. Since we both know how good of a fuck she was/is, lets tell everyone else as well! Women had to have one of the biggest juicy cunts I have ever known and that ass, WOW it was almost as big as some of the sistas

Sherri/Sandi

Just joined this site and was checking it out when I ran across this thread. I think I have met this bitch too! I think she was a short big butted dyed blonde living in norhtern Illinios,if she is who I think she is. She could fuck like no ones business and loved to get reamed. Had her numerous times back in 2003/2004. Her husband let me ,after I had been with her a few times, take her to my place on the southside for a weekend of debauchery. Fucked her everywhere anyway ! Even did her in my apartment one day with the curtians open so guys in the hood could see her nearly naked white body being slammed. I do know she was pregnant at least 2 times when I was seeing her. The one weekend she spent at my place had to bring her baby with her, was something like a year old. I think she said her hubby wanted her to have a black baby so black guys would know she whored for them. Was a wild hot little fuck. Had a tattoo on her ass I beleive?

Hey jjon, did this bitch your talking about have a tattoo on her ass? If so yep sounds like her alright. That little cunt could fuck for hours and suck dick like a pro! Loved to have her slick cunt filled with potent black baby seed

Lil Slut Sherri

I must admit if someone hadnt told me abou this site I would of never ever quessed that you guys liked me so much! Yes, I am still giving some black men enjoyment but having had 2 kids in the last 3 years has limited my play time. i dont live in the area and if I had known you guys would of wanted me more often I would of been proud to of been you regular toy and even had you take me out and show me off skimpy clad as my then man wanted me to be. Her really was interested in turning me into a 150% BBC girl and I think he suceeded huh??
Lil Slut

Well damn, and the legend arrives

I didnt know I was a , as you say " a legend". Never planned on being so well recieved or known. Don't know if I should thank my ex for turning me into a BBC loving white women or not

I'm on the WI border. Wish yall could tell me how to find this slut.

Jamal said:
I had that pussy of hers often and she had a great bit slit on her. Nice full cunt lips too! Yeah I ahd her thick as often aas well. Hell, I remmeber taking her to the beach in Waukegan one late August night and leaning her against my car flipped that tiny skirt she had on up over her hips to ****** her garter belt and stocking clad legs and juist fucking the shit out of that big ass of her's!. Had her first squat down and suck me until I was ready to nut then bent her over and rode that bitch good and hard until I shot a hot load of seed up her by then loose asshole. She must of really loved it an dgot excited as once i was done she squatted down and sucked me clean. An it wasn't totally deserted eiterh a few people were in the area and I am sure someone saw her taking it so well. Yep, I agree , if she was still around even at her age I'd love to have her riding my tool for a night!
is she still around?