• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

The Moment(s) That You Knew You Were Going To Be His

• Thread startermarried
  • Start date

married

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2013
out west
1. The first time that he pushes your face to his cock and the shock of what is happening you try to stop it but your face is all ready there at his cock.... He says "Suck it slut" and instead of fighting him/slapping him for using vulgarities you meekly say "I do not even suck my husbands cock" or something like that...

Why did I say it, when I should have said no... I was honest, too honest.

2. When he uses your mouth as if it were a pussy...

3. When he tells you as he is fucking your married mouth that he is going to "ruin" you.

My mind raced with all kinds of depraved imagery yet here I was again letting "Black daddy" use me.

4. The first time he takes your married pussy, you can feel his body heat so close, the smell of my arousal in the air, his polo scent, the look in his eyes as you spread your legs and feel him at the entrance as he sinks in ever so slowly...

5. When he calls you by your daughters name as his cock is in your mouth, his hands on your head again using it for pleasure, no love, no romance just a hole to be filled with his lust.

6. those names that he uses...cunt (most hated name perhaps that anyone can say but not him) slut, *****, married, meat.. and each one only serves to answer "yes"...

7. When he is fucking your married pussy and he tells you he is going to cum in you... You tell him you are not on protection, he whispers he does not care, that its "your problem" and all you can do is wrap your legs around him as he fucks what he owns..

8. When he commands piercings, or a tattoo perhaps, a brand?

9. when you are talking on the phone to husband and he is around, you spread your legs so that he can touch what he wants, even if he pushes his cock to his married sluts mouth, or her pussy, if you cant be a good girl hang up...

10. When you call him daddy and mean it.

==================================================================================

Each one of the above, for me has wilted a bit more of who I am away, and yes the taboo of him being black helps this a lot, the fact his cock is bigger than I have had before yes, but its the confidence, the arrogance that only a alpha has, not some ghetto "thug" life non-sense, he is not saying " I am a real nigger" or having to tell someone "I'm grown"...

The more used I get, the more he takes from me what I surrender the more out of love I have for my husband.

I know husband does not like Daddy, I did not as well he lives up the way, and was always being crude to women who went past. But I can not think of not being daddy's good or bad girl. He is the first guy I "let" cum in my mouth, or on my face, he was the first ass I licked, he has had me eat another girl before, things I would have never done.

Yes I have gone to bed with husband after I have been daddy's *****, I have kissed him after sucking daddy, if husband is to dumb to know he does not nor ever has made me that wet then why should I care? yes I have only jacked off husband after not having sex with him when he was deployed, making excuses because I'm daddy's girl.

I am posting these things about me as I am sure that I am not alone, and in the attempt to create a topic that has depth and substance I would encourage others to share as well.

Also to not this is why I do not speak to a lot of you 'men' in chats, you are clueless as to what a woman wants/needs.

Thank you Daddy.

Reactions: leahswannabe, RachelBBCconvert, MaxL and 3 others
wow , this ist just amazing

married said:
1. The first time that he pushes your face to his cock and the shock of what is happening you try to stop it but your face is all ready there at his cock.... He says "Suck it slut" and instead of fighting him/slapping him for using vulgarities you meekly say "I do not even suck my husbands cock" or something like that...

3. When he tells you as he is fucking your married mouth that he is going to "ruin" you.

My mind raced with all kinds of depraved imagery yet here I was again letting "Black daddy" use me.

4. The first time he takes your married pussy, you can feel his body heat so close, the smell of my arousal in the air, his polo scent, the look in his eyes as you spread your legs and feel him at the entrance as he sinks in ever so slowly...

5. When he calls you by your daughters name as his cock is in your mouth, his hands on your head again using it for pleasure, no love, no romance just a hole to be filled with his lust.

6. those names that he uses...cunt (most hated name perhaps that anyone can say but not him) slut, *****, married, meat.. and each one only serves to answer "yes"...

7. When he is fucking your married pussy and he tells you he is going to cum in you... You tell him you are not on protection, he whispers he does not care, that its "your problem" and all you can do is wrap your legs around him as he fucks what he owns..

9. when you are talking on the phone to husband and he is around, you spread your legs so that he can touch what he wants, even if he pushes his cock to his married sluts mouth, or her pussy, if you cant be a good girl hang up...

==================================================================================

Each one of the above, for me has wilted a bit more of who I am away, and yes the taboo of him being black helps this a lot, the fact his cock is bigger than I have had before yes, but its the confidence, the arrogance that only a alpha has, not some ghetto "thug" life non-sense, he is not saying " I am a real nigger" or having to tell someone "I'm grown"...

The more used I get, the more he takes from me what I surrender the more out of love I have for my husband.

I know husband does not like Daddy, I did not as well he lives up the way, and was always being crude to women who went past. But I can not think of not being daddy's good or bad girl. He is the first guy I "let" cum in my mouth, or on my face, he was the first ass I licked, he has had me eat another girl before, things I would have never done.

Yes I have gone to bed with husband after I have been daddy's *****, I have kissed him after sucking daddy, if husband is to dumb to know he does not nor ever has made me that wet then why should I care? yes I have only jacked off husband after not having sex with him when he was deployed, making excuses because I'm daddy's girl.

I am posting these things about me as I am sure that I am not alone, and in the attempt to create a topic that has depth and substance I would encourage others to share as well.

Also to not this is why I do not speak to a lot of you 'men' in chats, you are clueless as to what a woman wants/needs.

Thank you Daddy.

You don't mention him taking your ass? Or has that not happened yet?

honestly not a fan of the whole ass thing, even to the point where I question a guy about that. Just my opinion is all.

I have to agree with you about the ass thing, tried it and didn't like it.
Have lost several Masters in the past because of it.
And as for "the moment that I knew I was going to be His" with my current Master it was when He walked up to me and told me.

BTW loved your top ten list, this should be compulsory reading to all the bois who constantly ask us "what's the big deal about Black Men?"

Read it and weep, pussy bois!

Reactions: sissyannie, MichaelMouse and married
Love, love, love that.

Reactions: toolman2c
married said:

Thank you Daddy.

Not to mention as well that he makes you go out with him without bra and panties, and gropes and fingers you in public with the risk of getting ******* to strangers :)

Reactions: whitewife696969
Well to be honest, getting ******* to strangers isn't so much a risk as a duty.
There is something wildy exciting about being told what to wear and what to do on a date with a BBC.
You are there to please Him and they just love an obedient girl . . . .

Reactions: married
married said:

Thank you Daddy.
To say I love this does not do justice to how much pleasure it gives me reading it. xxx

married said:
honestly not a fan of the whole ass thing, even to the point where I question a guy about that. Just my opinion is all.
That's cool, just wondered. Lots of people aren't into it, but it seems a common thing around here.

Continue to make your Daddy Proud.

Reactions: petitetreat