The PATRICIA HEATON thread

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date
I wanna fucking taste her pussy!
She would get so thoroughly FUCKED!!!!!!

Should we continue this thread????

for the Patty fans, go to SuperiorPics.com there is a megapost of over 1500 BIG HQ pics of Patty. it's in the actresses P-Z section. not hard to find

anyone up in here wanna see this woman get fucked by some stiff black dick or what???

Conservative Republicans need BBC also! I would love to cuck that wimp Raymond. Hmm....new show title: Everyone loves to cuck Raymond! ;)

What do you think BBD ?.

BigBlackDude said:
anyone up in here wanna see this woman get fucked by some stiff black dick or what???

:flash: You REALLY need to ask BBD ?.

Who wouldn't C_Woody ?

C_Woody said:
Conservative Republicans need BBC also! I would love to cuck that wimp Raymond. Hmm....new show title: Everyone loves to cuck Raymond! ;)

:flash: As a matter of fact C_Woody, I rather think that someone has already beaten you to it. !!!!

Welcome to Djian

james uk i/r fan said:
:flash: You REALLY need to ask BBD ?.

try'n to throw a spark bro, the thread was dying!!!
Yeh I need to ask.........=p

BigBlackDude said:
try'n to throw a spark bro, the thread was dying!!!
Yeh I need to ask.........=p

:clap: Well, in that case BBD, the answer is, YES X 100

Gonna start up a group on Flickr.......Lust of Patricia Heaton, would like some feedback up in there.
Look it up!

Sex Therapy

with a new sitcom on this fall maybe we'll see more of her around the web. she's been pretty scarce since BTY wrapped. recent fake, nothin' special

Attachments

• Patricia_Heaton_Sex_Therapy.jpg
    Patricia_Heaton_Sex_Therapy.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 471
I'd fuck... I like the wife from king of queens more though

Hot Young Black said:
I'd fuck... I like the wife from king of queens more though

Both of these hot white sluts need BBC, but Leigh Remmi (King of Queens) seems hot for Black Cock from the series. Any slut who says that on National TV has to really want It!

Yes or No bro???

Last edited by a moderator:
BigBlackDude said:

NO! You sick motherf*cker!!

DCM

This is an interesting topic you guys are talking about