• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

This Week Jeanette Will Be Going Out

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date

landj2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2011
Date night with perspective new owner, hoping to see some like this IMG_7009.JPG IMG_7018.JPG IMG_7035.JPG IMG_7037.JPG IMG_7041.JPG
IMG_7009.JPG IMG_7018.JPG IMG_7035.JPG IMG_7037.JPG IMG_7041.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: plugnplay, lovedice, makesmehard and 6 others
guys love running into her at the gas station when she is headed for a dateIMG_5573.JPG IMG_5559.JPG IMG_5525.JPG IMG_5571.JPG

• Love
Reactions: ricterf, wifenicolle, plugnplay and 5 others
I'm sure i can find another guy to help take some pics of me before my date. Everyone's always so willing to help out everywhere i go.

_B7A1754.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, Disco-cuck and 2 others
Another nice person willing to lend a hand and take my picture, guys are always so helpful.

8.22 (2).jpg

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, Geglu, peter3811 and 2 others
soooo hot when you go out like that!

Reactions: Naughty J
I know you enjoy me flashing in public

IMG_7872.jpg

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, Geglu, VERYFINEGENTLEMAN and 2 others
It's so nice to live in Florida

flash.jpg IMG_3586.JPG IMG_3594.JPG IMG_3595.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Cundm, plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto and 5 others
Cuck, I'm taking the day off today to go out & find real cock. I think I'll wear this dress you bought me. With a few accessories & minus some others!

IMG_3539.JPG IMG_3526.JPG IMG_3538.JPG IMG_3537.JPG

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, Geglu and 4 others
HAF cant wait to see pics of u out!

So yes Jeanette has been telling me for days she needs to cum on a real cock, wed she called in sick and while I was at work she texted me a few pics of when she was getting dressedFullSizeRender.jpg IMG_8153.jpg IMG_8158.jpg i see the ankle bracelet and the qos earrings. She is going on a date
hes bbc so he has a 100% chance of fucking my wife.
Our son came home early so she did have to change her dress before leaving but I got these on her way outIMG_8173.JPG IMG_8168.JPG

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, peter3811 and 3 others
I can also see in the pics she isnt wearing her wedding ring, and the next text i get is from a close friend
" Hey Lee, I'm at outback for lunch and Jeanette is sitting with a big black guy at the bar his hand is rubbing her thigh!"

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, Geglu and Naughty J
I don't answer my little dick is hard, I know my wife needs real cock. The next message from my buddy is. " They were kissing, and now they are walking out, his hand is on her ass."
Again, how can I answer. The next text I get is from Jeanette again! Just a pic. She is giving herself to a black man because he has a better cockIMG_8190.jpg
IMG_8190.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, Geglu and 5 others
Yes, I did make a new friend & OMG did he please my pussy! I came at least 4 or 5 times, something your little worm cant do. My new friend plans on cumming down once a week & bring me his real cock. I may let you cum on my feet the next time he satisfies me.

Reactions: landj2
will you keep letting our friends see?

Yes! What i choose to do & what pleases my pussy is none of their business. They are just jealous, maybe they'll call me too!

Reactions: landj2
Cuck are you excited that I get to be pleased by a real cock again today, while you film and nervously play with your little cock...

messy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, peter3811 and 1 other person
YES cant wait to hear you moan as a real cock slides inside you

I think Jeanette enjoyed her day yesterdayIMG_2071.JPG IMG_2090.JPG IMG_9628.JPG IMG_9614.JPG IMG_9659.JPG he fucked her for a few hours cumming in her ***** pussy 3 times

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, Geglu and 5 others
It was wonderful & about time that you were able to watch me get pleased by a real cock, one that makes me cum so hard over & over again. Then i got to feel his black seed drip outta my pussy all day.

IMG_2164.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: plugnplay, BigdaddyToronto, Geglu and 2 others