Tina 32 ******* For Everyone Craves Bbc

zoinks

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2018
Tina from Southern Michigan is desperate for BBC. Her cuck of a husband has a tiny dick and gave me these pics of her. She works in craft sales. Who else likes her sexy body just begging for a bigger dick. Anyone want more of this lil slut?

tina.jpg tina2.jpg tina3.jpg tina4.jpg tina6.jpg tina7.png tina8.jpg tina9.jpg tina10.jpg tina11.jpg

Reactions: Dougal82, CasanovaNephew, theoltenian and 7 others
She is delightful. I love her skinny body presenting that pussy and ass for inspection. Well done to the cucky who decided to give her to you.

zoinks said:
Tina from Southern Michigan is desperate for BBC. Her cuck of a husband has a tiny dick and gave me these pics of her. She works in craft sales. Who else likes her sexy body just begging for a bigger dick. Anyone want more of this lil slut?

tina.jpg tina2.jpg tina3.jpg tina4.jpg tina6.jpg tina7.png tina8.jpg tina9.jpg tina10.jpg tina11.jpg
She’s built to please BBC

Reactions: wantmyasianwifeshared
zoinks said:

I want to see more of this sexy slut. If she comes to NY I will give her a great fuck that she want ever forget...

Reactions: wantmyasianwifeshared
tinyteddy said:
omfg no don't fuck my wife
What a nice slut, she needs to be fucked by a big dick.

I think we need to see a little more of her

slutwives.com-1420406104784_IMG_20150104_14341.jpg

Reactions: theoltenian
tinyteddy said:
omfg how did u get her pics?
I have my resources, do you want to show some pics?

Reactions: CasanovaNephew
Nice blonde. It be must a excellent slut

She’s got a beautiful ass and pussy