Tips For Getting Her To Pose

• Thread startershy10shy
  • Start date

shy10shy

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2017
Hey all. I really need any tips I can get on how to talk to my wife about posing for me (and you!)

I'm thinking lingerie first, hopefully working up to nude and sex. I know she has a dirty side and I'd love to reveal it. So far I have just discussed her, sharing tame holiday pics on kik and even that I found sooo hot ;) kik : string13man

I must at least try and take the next step :)

Help me guys (and girls)

Last edited:
Reactions: Justforkix and abccc
Need to share something with us here. What is the sexiest pic you got.

A non-sexy pic. Her in a summer top! oooooh....

It's not nude, but I suppose it's not that non-sexy :)

Clipboard09.jpg

Reactions: Pumpnspray, Shhaster, jps18 and 2 others
shy10shy said:

Clipboard09.jpg

Very sexy. Bet she looks great in lingerie. How tall is she?

ChadTannzier said:
Very sexy. Bet she looks great in lingerie. How tall is she?
She looks fantastic in lingerie - funny you should ask, I bought her a load a couple of years ago. She's 1m74. Pretty tall. So how do I get her to pose in lingerie?

You got to make her comfortable and boost her confidence and dont rush her into something shes not fully comfortable with yet

WBFBP said:
You got to make her comfortable and boost her confidence and dont rush her into something shes not fully comfortable with yet
Thanks man

Exactly make her feel comfortable and sexy. I absolutely love tall women in lingerie. Can't wait too see the results. Wish I was there to watch her model it.

shy10shy said:

Clipboard09.jpg

Damn boy she is hot

kinkiboyee said:
Damn boy she is hot
I would agree with you there. She'd get a few eyebrows raised around here...

shy10shy said:
A non-sexy pic. Her in a summer top! oooooh....
Damn she has some beautiful breasts just talk to her next time you are having sex and ask if you can take a few pics that’s how I started and over time she felt more and more comfortable doing it

Yep - and I want to share those breasts and more with strangers! And by the look of your pic, you know a thing or two about beautiful breasts... Sounds good. Yes, while having sex must be good. More in the mood :)

shy10shy said:
Yep - and I want to share those breasts and more with strangers! And by the look of your pic, you know a thing or two about beautiful breasts... Sounds good. Yes, while having sex must be good. More in the mood :)
Lol they are my wife’s glad you like them my friend took me a few goes but finally she let me take some

That's a nice pic. Exactly the style I want to take. Damn I have to get this done

shy10shy said:
That's a nice pic. Exactly the style I want to take. Damn I have to get this done

Where are you guys located ?

Hor said:
Lol they are my wife’s glad you like them my friend took me a few goes but finally she let me take some
So what does she enjoy about others seeing her pic?

shy10shy said:
This is the very first pic she ever took and sent to me nothing special but I took me nearly a year to get her to send me a pic on her phone

1522D03E-187F-4221-A4D9-52280A51ACC8.jpeg

Reactions: finebull
shy10shy said:
So what does she enjoy about others seeing her pic?
She is ******* my friend it is more for my fantasy of so many men looking at her sexy body