To Democrats:

• Thread starterblkoralslaveboy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let just remember tomorrow is election day and as Rev. Wright would say, Obama has been my closest friend for over 20 years, so lets not Bless America, God Damn America let's get out and vote and make Obama our next president!

Elizabeth T said:
Why is it that all we hear of is more taxes? People of this country have a choice. Why tax the middle class or the wealthy. They worked for what they have. The wealthy become just that for following a dream that got them in that class. They didn't sit in a project and have their hand out waiting for the government to give them a check or provide assistance for them. Anybody can become successful, you have to dream and when you do you must dream big. I am tired of giving our hard earned money to people who choose to sit around and wait for the next government check. Redistribute the wealth, it has been getting redistributed for many years. Like I said before the government and states do not owe anyone money who choose to sit around and do nothing. Make the fathers of all these kids pay the support. I am taxed out and I hope that McCain wins big.

Sounds like someone needs a BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.