• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

To Tattoo or not to Tattoo....

• Thread starterUKBlacknLong
  • Start date
U

UKBlacknLong

is that even a question? Recently while chatting to a "wife", she asked if I was going to get her tattooed. I said no..which actually meant, "get a damn tattoo if you want...but I aint paying for it". But it did get me thinking. Now a tattoo on your shoulder that reads "Black Cock Slut" wouldn't need much interpretation..but not exactly suitable for off the shoulder dresses at formal functions or the family picnic. So I thought a few subtle symbols would be better to give the signal to those who know what to look for. I've attached a few...let me know what u think.

tattoo2.jpg tattoo3.jpg tattoo4.jpg tattoo5.jpg tattoo13.jpg

Reactions: hikawade, mentulate1, BullMX and 1 other person
nice but i agree it needs to be recognized but subtle

Reactions: littlesmallie
Tattos

I agree that tats are a necessity to make a WF or MWF look sexier. A sexy tat on the pubis that reads "Black Owned" is "subtle" enough!

Reactions: littlesmallie
I don't like tats on women myself (some exceptions to that rule) and I'd certainly not go for absurd black "property" ink-jobs.

Reactions: redback
just the words 'blacked' in tiny letters, just above mons

Getting a tatoo done for a future black lover is actually one of my biggest fantasies, but I think UK BlacknLong has somewhat missed the point.....

The tatoos are supposed to be cryptic, not ones which give off the impression of being a *****.

I once heard of a woman who was having an affair with a gardener, she was so in love with him she decided to get a tatoo of his favourite flower on her ankle....

Of course, she told hubi the flower represented their marriage and like an idiot he kisses it everynight.......

Such a beautiful gesture, yet so very wicked at the same time....

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Tattoos on women are generally a major turn off.

Reactions: MagnusVerMagnusson
i think my married woman having an inscripted spade stating my name & ownership seen just above my fav panties is as hot as it gets. also her hub has 'black owned' tatood on his spongey ass!

A small discrete tatoo on the base of the spine of a black cat prowling could be construed as innocent yet so meaningful to those in the know

Tatoos are something that I would never have, most guys don't like them on their women ... they fade as time goes by and look cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MagnusVerMagnusson
I like a cute white girl with a tramp stamp :)

Reactions: hikawade and kmbe
To tat or not to.......

Personally, I don't like tats of any kind on women, especially women that I'm involved with. I like them just the way they came from the factory.......

my wife had this one put one for my birthday. my name not my cock

DT10 be cool to see her branded,lots of girls are doing that now

Reactions: hikawade
i second will & eve on this one.... duh

Would be cool for white cuck husbands to be tattooed with small black symbol.

UKBlacknLong the hand would not be good as that is the sembol of the mexcan mafia LOL so i think not a good idea LOL

Personally I like tattoos on women. Of course it depends on what tattoos are.

Classic!

1zf75zm.png

Reactions: phucker
Will & Eve said:
Forgive my saying so but I'm missing the "subtle" part here...
:D
LOL your right !

I have a special (friend) who is a cop , i have his badge tattooed on the back of my neck.