To Tattoo or not to Tattoo....

• Thread starterUKBlacknLong
  • Start date
A tattoo here or there is ok- sometimes even sexy (especially if it is branding) but far too many people are going overboard with it and it is ridiculous to have a body covered in ink

I like the Ace of Spades

I agree, tattoos are not cool on females. BUT an ownership tattoo down on the pubic area or inner thigh would be a great sign that she has been turned to the dark side.

Reactions: JerseyguyMC
I don't have the ladies get real tattoos, but temporary (henna) ones are regularly applied to hairless mounds. Black Male symbol is one of my favorites.

Your idea is great, UKBlacknLong, but really your samples of ideas wouldnt really be realistic for someone wanting to keep the meaning of their tattoo discreet. And the whole black spade idea is great, if that's what someone wants...tho I would suggest not putting the word "Slut" in the middle of it since there will be need to explain why you have a tattoo saying slut on it to your family, friends, ect.

I've been a tattoo artist for going on almost eight years and never have I done a "black owned" type tattoo. Usually, if men "mark" their women, they prefer their names, initials, and have even done a guys thumb print on his girlfriends wrist.

Just remember that your tattoo is almost permanent. Laser removal is very expensive and even more painful than tattooing and usually having someone cover up is expensive as well. Take into account if it's something you're gonna be happy with for the rest of your life...a giant black spade is going to be next to impossible to cover. If you dont think you want to be labeled as a black dick slut when you're 90 then permanent tattooing probably is not for you. lol

A woman at work has had a QR code tattooed on her wrist, it is very subtle and in a good location as she can hide it simply by turning her arm over. I have never been allowed to scan the code, but I have a good idea what I will see when I do!

Reactions: IanNEUK, Anna36 and SquirmingSub
maybe a bit over the top ..but i like tattoos on chicks

865770347.jpg 1238564857.jpg 185792737.jpg 682768488.jpg 1745659135.jpg

Reactions: BullMX
mines got a open padlock ..not much in advertising cause your already down there when you see it

050.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth
A simple black rose tells it all. Maybe add a black rose bud to it for each baby.
Mike

I have 3 different tattoos spade on ankle and just above my pussy with black cock only over that one

Reactions: rcmohawk, IanNEUK, Anna36 and 1 other person
My husband also has three cuckold symbol on hip and wrist and it written above his tiny dick

Reactions: rcmohawk and Anna36
kmbe said:
A woman at work has had a QR code tattooed on her wrist, it is very subtle and in a good location as she can hide it simply by turning her arm over. I have never been allowed to scan the code, but I have a good idea what I will see when I do!

Use to see the QR code tattoo's aligned more in the Dom/sub type relationships. In some cases these are applied to inter-racial relationship preferences also. It is amazing what all can be coded within a QR Tattoo.

Reactions: kmbe
I've few tats, some are temp (Big QOS and slave number are temp tats)
I've a QR code too

pict321541556465465.jpg

Reactions: Anna36
judij said:
Tatoos are something that I would never have, most guys don't like them on their women ... they fade as time goes by and look cheap.
Not if they are done right

The amount of judgment, negativity and closed-mindedness on this thread is stunning. I might have thought a site dedicated to cuckolding would be populated with more tolerant people. Women who get tats are simply better in bed. It’s just a fact.

Love tattoos on women and so anything that links to the lifestyle or fetish is A-OK by me... would be hot introducing your gf or wife to your friend group and she had ace of spades on her tit!!

phucker said:
maybe a bit over the top ..but i like tattoos on chicks

865770347.jpg 1238564857.jpg 185792737.jpg 682768488.jpg 1745659135.jpg
Love that pierced pussy

You aren’t just into tattoos. You are into gapes. You like bad girls!