• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Topless at Party

She is always offered...

Here's a more conventional flash. These were taken at her sister's house party last night.
Her nipples get very tight when aroused.

Attachments

• fl0 - Copy.jpg
    fl0 - Copy.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 196
  • fl1 - Copy.jpg
    fl1 - Copy.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 202
  • fl3 - Copy.jpg
    fl3 - Copy.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 196
Another party, topless again. This was a few years ago, early Spring, so less of a tan than usual.

Attachments

• strip-a - Copy.jpg
    strip-a - Copy.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 194
  • strip-b - Copy.jpg
    strip-b - Copy.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 216
Going to two parties this weekend... I'm taking bets that her pants come off.

Nice and she will be sporting that nicely shaved pussy.

I was away last week... a friend sent me this Fri night with the message "Don't worry, [name] and I will take care of her."
When I asked her about what went on, she reminded me of her perpetual free pass.

Attachments

• pink-party - Copy.jpg
    pink-party - Copy.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 256
Reactions: crmaster and nycbull68
dude love her tits. when is she gonna let me cum on them and then make you clean them off

Great pics!! Can I cum to the party?? I think your GF is wonderful!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: unclem
Party time once again... black dress comes down.
Check out the abs and perky boobs.

Attachments

• dress - Copy.jpg
    dress - Copy.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 240
dude my cum needs to be on those nipples soon

unclem said:
I was away last week... a friend sent me this Fri night with the message "Don't worry, [name] and I will take care of her."

Good, good... you must have felt grateful...

unclem said:
When I asked her about what went on, she reminded me of her perpetual free pass.

Sounds sort of like, "None of your business, Unclem." I mean, she might have said something more enlightening, like: "Whatever I wanted to go in I mean on."

Anyway — your woman is bold and gorgeous. That's very cool. I would guess she never lacks for party invitations (just a wild guess), and if you accompany her... well... the partiers are tolerant.

Not topless, so I apologize in advance for the false advertising. That said, here she is getting ready for a date a few months back. Bold is a great term to describe her Custer. Although her boobs are not those of her former 20-something (or 30-something) self, she is embracing her age, and enjoys putting everything out there as often and as much as she can for those who can appreciate her beauty as is.

Speaking of parties, we went to one last Saturday and by chance a past lover was there. You can't imagine the attempts he made to get with her. She was loving the attention and made him work very hard all night. When we got ready to leave, they exchanged phone numbers and a hug. Driving home, I asked what had happened to them back whenever, and she said she got bored... but not because of the sex... so I expect them to get together soon.

Attachments

• date2 - Copy.jpg
    date2 - Copy.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 221
  • date1 - Copy.jpg
    date1 - Copy.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 201
Reactions: barbie1955
unclem said:
Not topless, so I apologize in advance for the false advertising. That said, here she is getting ready for a date a few months back. Bold is a great term to describe her Custer. Although her boobs are not those of her former 20-something (or 30-something) self, she is embracing her age, and enjoys putting everything out there as often and as much as she can for those who can appreciate her beauty as is.

Speaking of parties, we went to one last Saturday and by chance a past lover was there. You can't imagine the attempts he made to get with her. She was loving the attention and made him work very hard all night. When we got ready to leave, they exchanged phone numbers and a hug. Driving home, I asked what had happened to them back whenever, and she said she got bored... but not because of the sex... so I expect them to get together soon.

Wonderful!
Sometimes dressing sexy is very attractive. She is gorgeous and I enjoy seeing her no matter how
Let us know about her former ex-lover it sounds that can be very interesting to learn
Cheers!

She has put away her sweaters for the Spring/Summer clothes. So excited.

Her and the ex BF will probably go out soon. She was busy with our Match project last month (see her other thread).

unclem said:
Taken at a party last Spring, my attention seeker got plenty of it when her and two other girls decided to take their tops off to celebrate the warmer weather.

toplessparty1.jpg
why not.. I do it because .. i like new cocks:)
a formal vixen1.PNG
a formal vixen2.PNG
a formal vixen3.PNG
a formal vixen4.PNG
assetnhhotwifechristine2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tjan9999, firedogg81, Lovetoshowher and 3 others
crmaster said:
why not.. I do it because .. i like new cocks:)
a formal vixen1.PNG
a formal vixen2.PNG
a formal vixen3.PNG
a formal vixen4.PNG
assetnhhotwifechristine2.jpg

Fantastic!