Train The Body, And You Will Train The Mind...

littlehubby4

Barrie /beta boi/ femme cuckold Barry
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
Jersey City NJ
I recently came across a black cock website that displayed a saying or thought, "Train the body, and you will train the mind". The saying struck me as soon as I read it, and the more I pondered it, the more profound and accurate it seemed (at least to me & my situation).

I know that we all come from different situations and different paths, but I was wondering how many would say that saying is accurate to their black cock sexual encounters and/or transitioning of female and/or feminine urges or desires?

For me the process from "struggling sexually" husband, to sexless (then chastised) cuckold, to feminized (I would now characterize myself as a feminized beta boi towards becoming tgurl).
As for me, cuckolding ******* to me how drawn I was to black cock. Taking several years (for me) step by step, beginning with sucking cock ultimately meeting the right man which my feminine desires lead to penetration sex, then after our third time of sex, I experienced deep pleasure, an orgasm, that for me "rocked" my life sexual experiences up till that time. The experience of deep sexual pleasure that flowed THROUGH my body, at the same time FLOODING my mind (NEVER as a male, had I ever felt sexual pleasure anywhere except focused in my penis). Now I am NOT saying the EVERY TIME we fuck that I have such deep & powerful orgasms, but more times than not, more and more the pleasure & orgasms move me, convince me, and confirm to my mind, that BBC fucking me is the sexual pleasure I desire NOW more than I ever had as a male. Whether it is coincidence, whether it could be attributed to circumstances, maybe it IS many factors put together, for me I come back to the saying and for ME, my body IS telling me something and NOW my mind is agreed and now my mind wants MORE ;)
Love you all!!!!!

Reactions: BethsHusband, unclem and SquirmingSub
One thing I forgot to add to this thought is, that now the ability to now have multiple orgasms (OMG before when there was only penis orgasm, it was "one & done"). My body now having differing "types" of orgasms (various emitting in streams, some squirting,some semen, some strictly prostate), black cock able to make my body orgasm numerous times during a fuck session and also multiple fuck sessions!

Reactions: unclem and SquirmingSub
This is something that I can truly relate to.

littlehubby4 said:
One thing I forgot to add to this thought is, that now the ability to now have multiple orgasms (OMG before when there was only penis orgasm, it was "one & done"). My body now having differing "types" of orgasms (various emitting in streams, some squirting,some semen, some strictly prostate), black cock able to make my body orgasm numerous times during a fuck session and also multiple fuck sessions!

I was wondering if you were able to have multiple now through different erogenous zones... that is a wonderful discovery for you!