Tribute My Girlfriend

• Thread starterOrangia
  • Start date

Orangia

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 7, 2019
What do you all think of her? I'll post more (and better) pictures as they get worked on but thought this was a good start :)

sketch-1551735618547.png sketch-1551735616661.png sketch-1551735626866.png

Reactions: Jambon, laury, Djroach and 2 others
Fuck let's throw a party for our entertainment she'll service all the men

Reactions: HugeLoad and Readyu
She was raised to be a racist. It didn't fully work but still makes for some fun ideas lol

Orangia said:
She was raised to be a racist. It didn't fully work but still makes for some fun ideas lol
Keep those pictures of her cumming

abvt75 said:
Keep those pictures of her cumming

I was hoping to wait for a tribute or two first but I can share one more while I wait lol

sketch-1551735621703.png

Reactions: BobWheeler, Justforkix and tanktopwillie
She is super sexy..... I have a hard ON. I won't lie....love her purple bra and her naughty smile...

cute little piece of ass. i wonder how she’d handle some face fucking.

About as well as you could expect from a girl with a disdain for giving head lol

sketch-1557587411266.png

Reactions: Jambon, Justforkix, JeffCA and 3 others
Totally gorgeous lady!!

Reactions: Orangia
Orangia said:
About as well as you could expect from a girl with a disdain for giving head lol

sketch-1557587411266.png
Here taste This!

20190512_155458.jpg

Reactions: Readyu
Enigma250 said:
Where's the nudes if she's really your girl?

A few reasons. For starters...

1.) In the very first post I said I was waiting for at least 1 tribute to post better pictures. The only tributes I've gotten have been private and therefore those pictures have stayed private.

2.) I actually prefer that her cleavage pictures get tributed, either tank top or bra. Bonus points if you confer with me first regarding side stuff that I'd like to see. I'm not opposed to sharing her topless, but you can see above regarding that.

3.) I've already shared some of her topless pictures in a private chat with another user. He's done 4 tributes already and as a thanks, his username is getting written on her chest for a personal picture just for him. Anybody showing good faith in the fact that it's really my girlfriend will be getting their own forms of proof as well.

I've been in other forums where I've just shown everything and got nothing in return. This strategy seems to be working just fine for me on this site so far ;)

Last edited:
Her nude???

A more recent picture alongside one that hopefully helps with proof ;) because I'm sure personalized pictures are probably going to get old for her after a while

sketch-1557852503714.png sketch-1557252033280.png

Reactions: BobWheeler, JeffCA and Youngbbc4mwf
PM'd you

Any nude pict??

Orangia said:
A more recent picture alongside one that hopefully helps with proof ;) because I'm sure personalized pictures are probably going to get old for her after a while

Love the tribute me cleavage pic. This pic be great for a tribute. Let me know if looking for some more?

Orangia said:
A few reasons. For starters...

1.) In the very first post I said I was waiting for at least 1 tribute to post better pictures. The only tributes I've gotten have been private and therefore those pictures have stayed private.

2.) I actually prefer that her cleavage pictures get tributed, either tank top or bra. Bonus points if you confer with me first regarding side stuff that I'd like to see. I'm not opposed to sharing her topless, but you can see above regarding that.

3.) I've already shared some of her topless pictures in a private chat with another user. He's done 4 tributes already and as a thanks, his username is getting written on her chest for a personal picture just for him. Anybody showing good faith in the fact that it's really my girlfriend will be getting their own forms of proof as well.

I've been in other forums where I've just shown everything and got nothing in return. This strategy seems to be working just fine for me on this site so far ;)
I completely support this and think it's only fair. I might be new here but from my experience on other places I know that faith is rarely rewarded.

I personally find it harder to cum when less is revealed, but not impossible and I respect those who don't show more, plus that pic of her open mouth is great. Anyway, if you'd like to chat and see if we can come to an arrangement, you are welcome to PM me.

Orangia said:

2B97BD4B-6604-410E-BB8E-C539E4F6F83E.jpeg

Aranha said:
I completely support this and think it's only fair. I might be new here but from my experience on other places I know that faith is rarely rewarded.

I personally find it harder to cum when less is revealed, but not impossible and I respect those who don't show more, plus that pic of her open mouth is great. Anyway, if you'd like to chat and see if we can come to an arrangement, you are welcome to PM me.

Just saw this reply. Let me know if still interested.