Tulsa, Ok Hotwife looking for big cocks...

• Thread starterWezley
  • Start date

Wezley

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2007
Like the title says... if you are around Tulsa, OK and are hung (8"+) PM me. Looking for either 3some or her and partner fucking in the room while I watch.
Her pic is attached!

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,634
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,710
Reactions: TommyHanes, Bbclvnv, Nickmarks and 4 others
Wow! I wish I still lived down there. I used to live in Eufala.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rooms by the hour, that’s a flop house, you do not want to go there. But – I seen the picture of your wife. You have a beauty with wonderful breasts. You should not worry about the cost of the room. The guy that wants to taste this dish should gladly provide the place were the action takes place. When it comes to setting up for a date just ask in which motel or hotel he will rent a room.

Beautiful

that has got to be 1 of the sexiest women i have ever seen.............MORE PICS...............PLEASE.................

Them titties look real, could you post a few more pictures?

still looking?

Hi..40 yo male in Tulsa here, would love to play with your wife! I can host as well...

JG

Im in tulsa

Wezley said:
Like the title says... if you are around Tulsa, OK and are hung (8"+) PM me. Looking for either 3some or her and partner fucking in the room while I watch.
Her pic is attached!

I'm in OKC. I'm only 7" though.

Wish I was in Tulsa would love to have those eyes looking up at me while she was on her knees.

Wezley said:
Her pic is attached!
I'm from Lawton. But I would definitely come to Tulsa. 20171123_035847.jpg

I'm in Tulsa
Muscular, dark, hung

She does look damn sexy. I'm in Tulsa also and have a big thick cock for her