• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

UK based people

• Thread starterKategloucester
  • Start date
Hi Andy and Amy.

I'm just up the road from you in Bridlington. I'm sure we could have some fune together. Tell me what your looking for. You can email me at kenukstaff@yahoo.com I look forward to hearing from you

Hi all UKers

Birmingham based mediterranean who travels to Yorkshire on business every week would love to meet and more.... Often stay in Derby, Nottingham, York or Hull frequently. Looking for fun times, be it one night or long term friendship, as long as its horny lol...
more info or pix available napolimoda2000@gmail.com
Cheers
Antonio

hugeblacktool said:
hi there drop me a line im from bradford
Where abouts in bradford. Message me

hi 35 y old M West Sussex

53 year old married guy, Hampshire UK, Bull but prefer some erotic adventure locally. My wife will not get involved. Email me at allfiredup63@yahoo.co.uk and title it Naughty Fun!

I will reply.

sandybeach2001 said:
nw cple here xxx (bbc newbie55 says he's from Leeds?)
Male 56 Oldham you guys like to meet Oldham kik me tunes322000

Hi All,

Bull here, 35yo, professional , discreet in the midlands for long term cuck / sub couples

Male Here 31 in Edinburgh up for fun ...

My U.K. Home is in watford herts

Kategloucester said:
Not sure if there is already a thread like this out there but i could not seem to find one, If your based in the UK then post in here and then we will all know who's who and who is looking.

Welcome to Slutwives enjoy your stay .have a browse do t rush i to anything take your time is my advice.

Reactions: KingsTroop
Hi, 55 yo single guy here (the pic is a bit old sorry.. but still in decent shape. Very little experience with couples. Would like to meet a shy, submissive couple ideally oriental. Gentle and long lasting lover. Love to give long sensual massages. :)

Last edited:
Hi birmingham cuck wannabe still, but hoping wife will agree to at least exchange messages soon she hasnt said no at least

London based experienced bull, looking for a regular!

uk london here

Kategloucester said:
Not sure if there is already a thread like this out there but i could not seem to find one, If your based in the UK then post in here and then we will all know who's who and who is looking.
South East BBC here

London here as well, we should arrange a pub meet?

London/Essex border here always looking for some fun

Hi All
UK Yorkshire based black male. Loving the site and I am a recent convert to D/s and BDSM(mainly with submissive couples).
This may or may not be the place to look for it but I like the interracial element and I am sure there
are advocates of these disciplines (pardon the pun) who will agree.
Have fun all and live it to the full!!tn_SQQwsMdf7Y.jpg

tn_SQQwsMdf7Y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hikawade
oldham here as well

Reactions: Spunkymonkey and (deleted member)
london bull here se london