• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

UK Minister wants to criminalise punters

• Thread starterfanara
  • Start date

fanara

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2008
Jacqi Smith, Home Office Minister in the Uk wants to criminalise the customers of prostitutes. She says this will stop sex trafficking. How exactly? Why not go after the traffickers? But no! Punters are an easy target for arrests.

Why can't this dried up old bag mind her own business? Men should fight to retain the freedom to enter into a freely negotiated arrangement with a street girl.

Unlike Members of Parliament, we can't all afford expensive mistresses, call girls and rent boys.

interesting

I think the Nevada model of legalized pimping would benefit the UK because all professional whores are required by law to receive monthly health/ std check ups, and the prices are a little more spendy but quality of service is better too I suppose. but no one should have the authority to say what a persoan wants to do when it comes to screwing in privacy, when they are of legal age of course.

just my two cents.

Brothels

The UK government has always had its head up its ass when it comes to brothels, altho there are many illegal ones.

I remember my dad telling me that when he was in the Suez troubles 1952-4, the Government would not provide military brothels (which were once a British army tradition) nor would they ship the guys to Cyprus on leave for rest and recreation.