1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Unaware Vids

Discussion in 'Movie Post' started by Deviant dad, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Deviant dad

Deviant dad New around here... Beloved Member :)

Anyone else into secretly filming wife having sex?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. shellbeyourslut

shellbeyourslut Not quite a lurker V.I.P! Beloved Member :)

Before I got into the life, I found out that my ex wife (we were married at the time) was having an affair. I set up a hidden camera to catch them and confront her with it. When I finally caught them, I got so fucking turned on watching the video - which was totally surprising and confusing - I didn’t know what to do. I ended up letting it go on for about 6 months so I could keep getting more videos of them. By the time I did confront her I was upset but I admitted I discovered I liked it and didn’t want her to stop. And thus it all began. I still get turned on in a huge special way watching those.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. shellbeyourslut

shellbeyourslut Not quite a lurker V.I.P! Beloved Member :)

I should say my current wife knows I’m filming, but she doesn’t know I show the videos to people. I do love doing that.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Deviant dad

Deviant dad New around here... Beloved Member :)

That’s awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  5. HenrySexy

HenrySexy New around here... Beloved Member :)

Yeah. I do the same. She doesn't know I show other guys.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. adamsoul

adamsoul New around here... Beloved Member :)

wow so damm hot i love to see her in action lol

7. Wannatrickmywife

Wannatrickmywife Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I do that to

8. Wannatrickmywife

Wannatrickmywife Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Kik killerpaddies