• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

uncircumsized extra thick mature black men

• Thread starterdavid477
  • Start date

david477

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2007
love the way their foreskin tastes and feels as you slowly stroke it and make it that big black bamboo snake hard in your mouth...the wetness from their cock is simply erotic...they often handle 30-40 minutes of oral pleasure until they explode

who else enjoys this erotic treat?

6.jpg 1121.jpg 177823.jpg

Reactions: poundmedeep, Lizzy4U, Curious Ele and 1 other person
more !!

taste it!:feedback:

1blacksexyman.jpg 34.jpg bigblackcock15.jpg

Reactions: poundmedeep and Curious Ele
totally my favorite
uncircumsized and black and thick
alos prefer older
that is what i am used to

enjoy!

MsGary said:
totally my favorite
uncircumsized and black and thick
alos prefer older
that is what i am used to

nothing like peeling, stroking, and licking that thick black wet foreskin until it is so hard that it erupts with the warm nut you deserve...

lover-of-uncut-c.jpg

Reactions: poundmedeep
50+ negro in the adult theater

he was more than willing to share his thick uncut meat...when he pulled his pants down it was not evident how big he was...he was still limp, when he began to reveal his meat out of his underwear then it became evident he was packing the real deal..he slowly became aroused and eventually his thick foreskin covered head rose to a rock hard state....in the shadows of the theater he groaned and moaned as his snake was being licked, sniffed, and eventually swallowed...he then

taste-the-flavor-under-the-foreskin-yes-you.jpg

Reactions: c50000p and poundmedeep
another older brother looking for prolonged oral stimulation

can you do a brother a favor and orally bring this 50+ negro to climax?

peeled-back-and-ready-for-consumption-victoria-and-dan-special.jpg

Reactions: poundmedeep and Nikkic4bbc
thanks for the request marley

here is the nj link you spoke about, that negro sounds good enough to
eat, you did!

aroused-by-your-eye-contact.jpg

Reactions: poundmedeep and Nikkic4bbc
impressive, not only a critic of sexual fantasies/images

Victoria and Dan said:
Circumsized men have a significantly lower rate of HIV infection than uncircumsized men. The Federal Gov't is investing $800,000 in a program to teach African men how to properly clean themselves. Personal hygiene is crucial to slowing the rate of HIV infection. Safe sex is crucial to personal safety especially with uncircumsized men. The foreskin serves as a trap for bacteria which is transfered to the partner during sex. This is far less with men who are circumsized. Information on the sigificantly higher rates of HIV infection among Black males can be obtained from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta. Unprotected sex is risky; protect yourself and your loved ones.

and their degree of eroticism but also a renowned medical official pontificating about and for all uncircumsized men and protecting their health, please, get a life and contribute something we have not seen or heard before, this is all strictly an adult driven fantasy site that lets off steam,
can you produce something other than narcissistic self righteous double talk?
who made you our protector?

more impressive with each writing, so you are the

Victoria and Dan said:
It's one thing to indulge your juvenile sexual fantasies, it's quite another to advocate risky and unsanitary practises. Your racist and ignorant views notwithstanding, what you are promoting is infecting people with life-threatening diseases. The problem with homosexual males like yourself and "Ms"Gary is that you wish to spread your sickness to the unwary heterosexual community. Don't forget that the "eruption" you seek gives you much more than his sperm; it could be giving you a death sentence. Don't you homosexuals ever consider the consequences of your promiscuity?

voice of reason in a sexually and fantasy oriented adult website and you are here to save humanity from homosexuals like myself? promulgating promiscuity?
not exactly, fantasies are just that, I do appreciate your concern for mankind and you must also pontificate on the rest of the websites that promote adult fantasies as well,
next volley victoria dan,
this is going to be our time to reason arguments about adult behavior on pad websites
waiting on your intellectual response as always

you are so right, you have the answers for all of

Victoria and Dan said:
It's one thing to indulge your juvenile sexual fantasies, it's quite another to advocate risky and unsanitary practises. Your racist and ignorant views notwithstanding, what you are promoting is infecting people with life-threatening diseases. The problem with homosexual males like yourself and "Ms"Gary is that you wish to spread your sickness to the unwary heterosexual community. Don't forget that the "eruption" you seek gives you much more than his sperm; it could be giving you a death sentence. Don't you homosexuals ever consider the consequences of your promiscuity?

us lost souls on this website who are indulging our MINDS in sexual fantasies, it seems to me your pontification (argument) borders on the absurd in light that this is a totally adult driven sexual fantasy website, life is a risk, but you already know that, consenting informed adults will fantasize and cross those fantasies at their own risk,
is there anything you contribute other than frustration and bitterness,
waiting on your intellectual response (NOT) as always

adieu, nice, any other insights you can provide?

Victoria and Dan said:
david477, when I joined this site in 2005, the stated purpose of the site was to provide a forum for interracial meetings, "specifically white females and black males". That was what was advertised on this site. Obviously, this site has been overtaken by the homosexual crowd and it no longer serves it's intended format. Unfortunately it has become perverted from it's original intention and now caters to sexually dysfunctional individuals like yourself. It was inevitable, I suppose; it seems like homosexuals have ruined every erotic site on the internet. Dark Cavern is no different in that regard. I see no reason to further discuss your sexual psychoneurosis. Adieu.

you are an intelligent and well spoken critic of our sexual times in the year 2011, regardless, continue to enjoy the perverted site as I see that 5 years is not enough for you to walk away, like the "train wreck" effect, you continue to monitor us perverts and provide your wisdom periodically,
it is comical to read your thread history as it seems you do have all the answers!!
please dont diss me as I need my psychosexual neurosis treatment (fantasies) to continue by way of your therapeutic and insighful comments!
come on back as I know you will continue to monitor me and all the other perverts as you call us (what does that make an individual that continues to read and comment on the perverts after 5 years?
next I will create a thread just for you and will name it appropriately as I know you enjoy the old time "hint of eroticism"

Last edited by a moderator:
hello victoria or dan, I intend to add a disclaimer

Victoria and Dan said:
david477, when I joined this site in 2005, the stated purpose of the site was to provide a forum for interracial meetings, "specifically white females and black males". That was what was advertised on this site. Obviously, this site has been overtaken by the homosexual crowd and it no longer serves it's intended format. Unfortunately it has become perverted from it's original intention and now caters to sexually dysfunctional individuals like yourself. It was inevitable, I suppose; it seems like homosexuals have ruined every erotic site on the internet. Dark Cavern is no different in that regard. I see no reason to further discuss your sexual psychoneurosis. Adieu.

on my images (your fantasies) (remember, you started this) that explain that these images are to be taken at MIND value and not figuratively (like you do) I hope this will make you appreciate us perverts a little more if you know that we enjoy our fantasies (and their requests, including you when you started in 2007)
this is step one in the remake of the threads to benefit our savior, victoria and dan, dont know how we will survive without you but we will have since i expect you will soon depart us (maybe) stay tuned!

finally, a closet case lawyer!! (not a very good one though)

Victoria and Dan said:

do you realize the holes in your reasoning expand all the way to the midwest and florida? what exactly is a flair for the taboo? (how deep a taboo?)
come on back, waiting on your next pearl for me (and all)

black belt in verbal sparring! (DOUBLE SPEAK)

Victoria and Dan said:

"it seems like homosexuals have ruined every erotic site on the internet"
can you explain this, counselor? what does this mean exactly?
"every erotic site on the internet," lets see, there are a few, and you monitor those too? wow, you must have a good life out there somewhere in florida and the midwest

no "hard" feelings VD, here is your original request

Victoria and Dan said:

washing under the foreskin fantasy 1020 "I finally do it" (DARK CAVERN) text 5
paragraph 4 testament 14

victoria-dan-request-for-washed-foreskin-eroticism-101-flair-for-taboo.jpg

Reactions: poundmedeep
limp request (tom and sandy)

showered and waiting in his car, your neighbor mr davis has a surprise for you

Attachments

• limp-uncut.jpg
    limp-uncut.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 690
another entry in from baltimore

thanks all