• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

uncircumsized extra thick mature black men

• Thread starterdavid477
  • Start date
Thank You brothers!! S o unbelievable. We were so glad to hear that the digestive juices actually kill the hit virus. Keep you mouth healthy. Have to agree with the doctors about using condoms for intercourse though. In Germany the prostitutes use condoms for ALL penis contact.
Love, Mary

I was young when I had my first uncut black cock. He was 48 an he show me how black man like to be please. I love to roll back the foreskin with my lips as trace my tongue around the head to taste him an smell that musty it drive me wild an I get so hot

• Love
Reactions: toolman
9r0cant said:
please enjoy
Damn! That guy on the right is packing for sure. That thing is a monster.

one more

please enjoy

Attachments

• big11.jpg
    big11.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 228
tasty as ....

As to the warnings here about the viruses that can be spread when some of these fantasies become reality. Please know that my doctor is the same way. Doc is female and the lead PA is male (jewish, if it matters). They had enot only warned me about risky sex--the Pa has actually shown me positions which are best for avoiding risk. Both risk of condom breaking and risk of tearing on the inside of my private (boy pussi) parts. The good news is here. My mom dies over 3 years ago (that is NOT the good news) On his payday Thurs night Daddy took me to a great restaurant. NOt a snotty 4-star place but one that has earned "3-stars" and has been there for at least 45 year. Anyway, the waiter came over and Daddy asked me what I would like. I said um duh, some kind of seafood? oo Daddy, you know what like. I was also trying coffee for the first time. Kind of sweet and very hot. With my own little coffee pot. I felt like a queen being catered to. Just then Daddy called me Princess. I kin dog trembled in the power of the moment. Daddy IS very powerful. I am 5'2 125 lb. Daddy 5'8 200 and built VERY strong. He was the first to approve hormones for me. Took mom and the doc another 6 months. The reason this was out first expensive adventure in a while -->Daddy got me boob job for Christmas. 34DD
Love, Mary Daddy loves that I let him choose my femme name. The priests love the name too.

david477 said:
asks that you give him a try....

YES, i really can practically taste it from here Buffalo, NY wm 20

18mDresdF4prom said:
.... Daddy got me boob job for Christmas: 34DD. —Love, Mary.

Nice. Congratulations! Maybe you could show us your impressive new tits sometime...?

Reactions: 18mDresdF4prom
2 more big ones

please enjoy

Attachments

• big12.jpg
    big12.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 288
  • big13.jpg
    big13.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 252
  • Love
This stuff makes me so horny/hungry for men like this
I can now deep throat ANY man
I have been taking the biggest balls deep in back door for a while

I noticed the older blk boys in school
So big
So many uncut
They noticed me too. They started calling me cissy as a nickname

Custer Laststand said:
Nice. Congratulations! Maybe you could show us your impressive new tits sometime...?
YES< I always like your posts. I go tin a Lot of trouble with pics very recently so I will re-check the rules. Since we are talking about intimate shots. Even though I am a boy.
Maybe I will have to seek another way to contact you. The only reason I was allowed to go that big is I was B-cup for last 6 years and a VERY FULL B cup for 3 years before the procedure. That is I needed the expensive bras to fill B cup. Then , I filled ANT bra to B cup. Also starting college (Seneca Junior College) the Spring or Fall and will attend 100% as a female.
Love, Mary

Grandma Marie said:
...Hopefully there is always more then one, Huge balls :)

Grandma Marie. I Love HUGE Balls. Hooked on 'em almost as long as i have been addicted to cock and cum. I will lick and suck huge balls as Long as a guy lets me. Hours even.
Please tell me more why you said that about Heather's post?
Love, Mary

Most of my guys have been between 29-38...I'd Love to try an older black man...I have tried a couple of teenagers...but..so inexperienced..

• Love
It doesn't get much bigger than sucking on a really heavy thick black cock until it stiffens up so hard it feels like it is made of diamond and then explodes in your mouth and over your face, I love it.

Amy x:drool:

• Love
AndyAmy said:
It doesn't get much bigger than sucking on a really heavy thick black cock until it stiffens up so hard it feels like it is made of diamond and then explodes in your mouth and over your face, I love it.

What a superb description! Poetic really. And your enthusiasm is obvious, Amy. I'm beginning to understand the attraction cock sucking has for you.

2 more

please enjoy

Attachments

• big14.jpg
    big14.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 228
  • big15.jpg
    big15.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 219
AndyAmy said:

AMy, you have put into words exactly what I feel about a big black cock that gets super hard for me. Even though I am a BOI, I love sucking off Black men more than anything. Their huge black balls that have obviously made babies . Also, they are not hung up about doing it with a Boi. They may want it kept secret (DL) bu that is not problem. I have been keeping those secrets for about 8+ years. carlW, thank you for input on that.

9r0cant said:
please enjoy
9r0cant. I can't wait to get with a man or men like THAT again. Believe or not , I met one like that thru my own Daddy. My own bio dad knew my needs and gradually accepted.
Love, Mary

please enjoy

big16.jpg big17.jpg