• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Vic Aust cuck looking for bull

• Thread starterhopetobe
  • Start date

hopetobe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2009
Hi There, we are a couple in our early 40's despretely looking for a genuine bull to satisfy my sexy wife in front of her submissive hubby. Genuine replys only. Located 1hr 30 south of Melb, willing to travel for right person

Reactions: Melbournestud
Pity I'm not closer.

Sydney based

... if you ever get up to Sydney let me know :)

Not having any luck!!

Anyone out there in Vic interested? Wife super keen!! Would love bull to satisfy her. Check out pic, submissive hubby willing to serve, please give email and will reply

Attachments

• wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 882
Reactions: Melbournestud
yep - get down there once a month - keen to do the deed and plant my seed - you gonna clean up my cream pie?

Hi Melbourne here...

Tall, aussie, masc super discrete..

Hit me up if want to chat more

35 yr 7.5~8inch bull...I need to plow that chest and bust her ass...u might even get a feel...interested?

stkildabull said:
Hi Melbourne here...

Tall, aussie, masc super discrete..

Hit me up if want to chat more

Will hit you up, keen to chat

Cranky4u said:
35 yr 7.5~8inch bull...I need to plow that chest and bust her ass...u might even get a feel...interested?

Sounds interesting, drop us a line.

hopetobe said:
Sounds interesting, drop us a line.
check ur private inbox for addy

done, see reply

Hey there hopetobe.
Melbourne here. Love to help out if you are interested in a younger bull.

By the way love the username raging bull! My NSW alter ego perhaps? :)

Hi There raging bull,

Drop us line in private messages and more than happy to discuss possabilities.

aussie from vic bull, looking for couples too

hopetobe said:
Hi There, we are a couple in our early 40's despretely looking for a genuine bull to satisfy my sexy wife in front of her submissive hubby. Genuine replys only. Located 1hr 30 south of Melb, willing to travel for right person

I live in Melb - I would enjoy meeting you and playing. Send me a message for more details.

Cheers for now.

Strong said:
I live in Melb - I would enjoy meeting you and playing. Send me a message for more details.

Cheers for now.

Have sent message

hopetobe said:
Anyone out there in Vic interested? Wife super keen!! Would love bull to satisfy her. Check out pic, submissive hubby willing to serve, please give email and will reply

Hi hopetobe, I'm interested. Tall Melbourne bull here. Love the pic. Would love to satisfy her for you. Get in touch.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm