• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Wanna See Me Cum With Contractions

Would you fuck my *****?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mychinesewifey

Hot Chinese Milf
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2017
hello Asian lovers.

IMG_6832.JPG

Reactions: TrippyTrex, lknforfun and sibmu
lovely

those meaty fuck holes appear well-used, so perfectly slutty.

Reactions: hotwife70
Yep! She loves getting fucked hard by stranger

IMG_6701.PNG

does she like having that big clit sucked on too? love to get a good face-fucking from her....

Capt. Ron said:
does she like having that big clit sucked on too? love to get a good face-fucking from her....
Yes as a matter of fact she does enjoy a nice hard clit sucking.

Same her to my Pinay slutty wife,love to get fuck by some random stranger she just met in the fast-food even with me around,take face fuck & BJ at least once a week & once your tongue on her clips then she will be your own fuck toy.At least,if you ever catch her in the of fucking that will free ride for you or all your friend.

hotwife70 said:
Same her to my Pinay slutty wife,love to get fuck by some random stranger she just met in the fast-food even with me around,take face fuck & BJ at least once a week & once your tongue on her clips then she will be your own fuck toy.At least,if you ever catch her in the of fucking that will free ride for you or all your friend.
Sounds delicious. Nothing better than eating filipina especially slutwhore like yours. Maybe we trade our wives u eat Chinese for a week

Check on our profile pics,you'll see how slutty she is since all pics originally from her so she won't allow me to capture her face.lol

would love to see the photos of such a swap! i've had both pinay & chinese pussy, both are delicious in their own unique ways

Lovely hole to fuck hard and long

Reactions: Mychinesewifey