• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Wannabe Cuck 4 Phone

• Thread starterWannaBeCuck667
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cuck phone

WannaBeCuck667

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 21, 2017
Looking for a bull to phone with about fucking my girlfriend. I haven't told her I want to be cucked but I get the vibe she'd be in to it.
PM me for pics of my gf

WannaBeCuck667 said:
Looking for a bull to phone with about fucking my girlfriend. I haven't told her I want to be cucked but I get the vibe she'd be in to it.
PM me for pics of my gf
Hey I'm interested in the same thing but I'm also curious about your gf

Chadlovin313 said:
Hey I'm interested in the same thing but I'm also curious about your gf
I am interested and can tell you how I got my slut into it. Hopefully it could help you with your slut. Let me know.

WannaBeCuck667 said:
PM me for pics of my gf
I can share how I got my slut out of the closet. Let me know. I would also like to see your slut. Let me know.

WannaBeCuck667 said:
PM me for pics of my gf
I can do that for you cucky