Want My Wife To Try Bbc

• Thread starternaughtysthrngent
  • Start date

naughtysthrngent

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 21, 2018
Really trying to convince my wife to try BBC. Any tips are appreciated. Also comment on the pic posted.

IMG_3003.JPG

• Love
Reactions: donlove, BBCinVT, Married2AsianBabe and 8 others
that's a sexy thick ass! I bet she'll be real popular with the brothas once word gets out that shes opening up for them.

Reactions: Married2AsianBabe
The BBC would love her

indiana hubby said:
The BBC would love her
It would and how good would that be too see!! Feel so good!

If anyone is in MD and looking for a bull, I’m 10.5” and more than ready to fill up a white hotwife. Feel free to message me or email me, zyee98@gmail.com. If you want pics, just ask

Reactions: Married2AsianBabe
Has it happened yet?

L
naughtysthrngent said:
Really trying to convince my wife to try BBC. Any tips are appreciated. Also comment on the pic posted.

IMG_3003.JPG
love to eat her fat sexy ass

That's a must try for any black man

Get some alcohol in her put on a blacked.com movie

SHE could have ANY Blk Man she wanted. Has she been fucked by OTHER men since you married or at least since she has been engaged. I hear that a LOT of brides-to-be get fucked at their bachelorette party. I wish their were better videos of THAT happening for real.
I actually dance at BACHELOR parties.
Love, Maary Belle
I am going to wish you luck. I think the best turn on for women is to SEE the black men. Not just their amazing cocks but that matters too. I could dnever resist those LONG Black Cocks. I did not realize how thick they would get a few years after school. I LOVE that

Reactions: baakxxl
Wife and I have 4 white sons together. #2and #3 are over 9 years apart. Any way all sons and all of their GF's have accepted bbc superiority. Also have all taken an oath of bbc submission! Soon we will know what all this mean. I am 55 wife is 58 and next aug will be 59
Luv, heather

MsGary said:
Wife and I have 4 white sons together. #2and #3 are over 9 years apart. Any way all sons and all of their GF's have accepted bbc superiority. Also have all taken an oath of bbc submission! Soon we will know what all this mean. I am 55 wife is 58 and next aug will be 59
Luv, heather

Heather I would love to fuck you and everyone else that is looking for some black cock... Please get back to me and we can make some arrangements.

Reactions: baakxxl
Th .Hi blackviper
Luv Heather

I'd fuck her brains out too

I'm trying to convice my wife too to try at least once a black guy. I think every woman (especially white) should have that experience...

Reactions: Davey cuck
OzomantheHubby said:
I'm trying to convice my wife too to try at least once a black guy. I think every woman (especially white) should have that experience...
Is this a fantasy for you or are you totally dedicated to having black cock in her ----- I sure would love to sick my cock deep in her for a very loong time --- kik: blkviper60

blkviper said:
Is this a fantasy for you or are you totally dedicated to having black cock in her ----- I sure would love to sick my cock deep in her for a very loong time --- kik: blkviper60
Jusy sent you my wife on kik we are wanting her first bbc

Where are you located?

Where are you located