• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Want To Jackoff To Our Wives Pics/vids? Socal Only - Asian Wife Pics Attached

• Thread starterSoCalFreak
  • Start date

What would you like to do to my young Asian wife?

• Total voters

SoCalFreak

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2019
Orange County, CA
Hello all! New to slutwives and looking to meet (in-person) other like minded married men who love sharing pics/vids of the wives for fun jackoff sessions. I am married to a young nasty Asian that I enjoy showing off. Love to hear dirty talk, tributes, etc. The nastier the better. I have hundreds of pics/vids of my current Asian wife and my ex's to share. I am in SoCal (Orange County) and have a flexible schedule during the weekdays.

115.JPG 117.JPG

Reactions: BayAreaAsians, TBai, Charliescuck and 2 others
I’m not in SoCal, but that’s a nice clit on her and a nice cock fucking her too. I’d love to cock her photo or maybe cum tribute her too.

PS- “All of the Above” for your survey :)

SoCalFreak said:
Hello all! New to slutwives and looking to meet (in-person) other like minded married men who love sharing pics/vids of the wives for fun jackoff sessions. I am married to a young nasty Asian that I enjoy showing off. Love to hear dirty talk, tributes, etc. The nastier the better. I have hundreds of pics/vids of my current Asian wife and my ex's to share. I am in SoCal (Orange County) and have a flexible schedule during the weekdays.

115.JPG 117.JPG
I would love to see if she can take it all the way in & that would be hotter.

Capt. Ron said:
I’m not in SoCal, but that’s a nice clit on her and a nice cock fucking her too. I’d love to cock her photo or maybe cum tribute her too.

PS- “All of the Above” for your survey :)
Thank you! Love the comments. Please, please, please cock photo or tribute her as you wish. Would love to see that!

hotwife70 said:
I would love to see if she can take it all the way in & that would be hotter.
Due to my length, she cannot take the entire cock : )

Reactions: hotwife70
SoCalFreak said:
Due to my length, she cannot take the entire cock : )
Love to see how that fit my wife tight pussy..

Reactions: JeffCA
hotwife70 said:
Love to see how that fit my wife tight pussy..
HOT HOT HOT!!!!! Is she Asian? Private message me please so we can chat in more detail ; )

SoCalFreak said:
HOT HOT HOT!!!!! Is she Asian? Private message me please so we can chat in more detail ; )
Yeas,she is Asian.