want virgin gf to date others

• Thread starterDaniel97
  • Start date
Thavis said:
hey Daniel, I just have finished binge reading the whole threat and I have to admit the whole process was absolutly amazing. I first thought it would be one of these threads with a stupid (no pun indended) fantasy that can't lead to anything good.
But I'm still stunned and I had a hard-on the whole time.
I really hope you continue to keep u updated - even if nothing special happens.
I am glad you like my thread. When i started this thread i was highly motivated to post but nowadays since Jen and I am having kindof normal relationship i dont feel like there is anything important to post but i still try to post few things that excites me

Daniel97 said:
Right now Jen and I were in monogamous relationship for last few months. Niw she have said she is once again ready to have a new BF.
I would love to be teased by both my brother and his gf.
I might be possible to spy on them. i have heard him having sex with his ex gfs in few occasions through the wall but never seen them.
Asking to watch? i dont even know how to bring up that conversation.
That's exciting! Does she have any prospects for a new bf yet?

Also, try dropping little comments around your brothers gf, like that it sounded like she had a good time, or that she looks like she's getting a lot of exercise in his room. Make it seem like you're embarrassed, but secretly looking for an excuse to talk about it or see it, she might think its cute/pervy and introduce the subject of letting you watch to your brother.

scuck7 said:
That's exciting! Does she have any prospects for a new bf yet?
Right now she does not have any prospects for new BF but she told me her Gym have few attractive guys and she love the attention she gets.

Jen told me she have tried monogamous life and did not like the lack of sex. Since we only see each other once or twice a week its better if she gets a BF because she have been very horny during the weekdays and missed the physical contact with someone.

She also feel that she have gained few pounds because of lack of sex. She was not getting enough exercise.

Reactions: Susan's Slave, scuck7 and tomcollins
Daniel97 said:
She also feel that she have gained few pounds because of lack of sex. She was not getting enough exercise.

Lol. A shame that this does not work with more girls. But maybe my girlfriend is cheating on me because of her figure compared to mine. ;)

Glad you both are still active. She should give another guy a chance - at least as long you are seperated for such a long time. You could again use your chastety device and let her take the key with her.

Just bumping this back up to the top page. Hey Daniel, it's been a month since we last heard from you. What's been happening in June since you have been out of school for the summer? Any changes or progress happening? It has been 20 months since you first started this post. Do you feel things have moved along like you wanted? What changes would you like to see happen?

You must be getting ready to head back to school soon. So tell us what's been happening this summer.

Dear Daniel,

I think you are a really lucky guy, and I'm so envious of you. :)
Please! Write more around yourself! :)
I like your way...

Has your gf found a new boyfriend? Any new development on watching your brother and his gf? Teasing?

HI guys have been really busy this semester, i am hardly getting time any free time so i cant get myself to update here.
Jen have gotten a new boyfriend but dont expect any updates till i get free time.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, sexyebonylover, tomcollins and 1 other person
Daniel97 said:
HI guys have been really busy this semester, i am hardly getting time any free time so i cant get myself to update here.
Jen have gotten a new boyfriend but dont expect any updates till i get free time.
Thanks Daniel. We will wait. Please just do your best. Good Luck in School. okdeacon

last semester i was really busy and was hardly able to meet Jen. i must have sex with her handful of times while she had sex with her new bf 20 times more than she had with me. it was very exciting yet nerve-wracking that i was hardly able to see my girlfriend while some other guy was having regular sex and relationships with her.
i other relationship she had i use to meet her almost every weekend but this time i must have met her only 5 times in last 3 months.

Reactions: Horny wolf
is this the same bf she has now, or is this a new one? does she share details of their encounters? does she tease you about her time with him? anything you can share is appreciated. anything happen between your brother and her?

danwcap said:
is this the same bf she has now, or is this a new one? does she share details of their encounters? does she tease you about her time with him? anything you can share is appreciated. anything happen between your brother and her?
he is the new bf she made during last semester they have been dating for almost last 3 months and will continue for next semester.

Yes she told me about him a lot. Especially in last week when we were at home for vacation.
He is one of the biggest she had and me being little below average he is lot bigger than me.
She told me they both cums multiple times during the longer session. On the occasion when she stays at his place they would have sex till they are so tired that they fall asleep in same position they had sex.
Few times she woke up with him kissing her boobs or his penis rubbing her pussy
and sometimes with his penis poking on her ass or pussy and then she would woke him up by giving him a blowjob.
Acording to her he have best sexual compatibility with her among all the guys she had been.

nothing special have happened between my brother and her.

Reactions: Rastafoo and Horny wolf
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Have you ever seen Jen and her new BF together at parties or out and about? She ever send you pics while she is with him?

sexyebonylover said:
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Have you ever seen Jen and her new BF together at parties or out and about? She ever send you pics while she is with him?
I haven't seen them together IRL but i have seen their pics together. it really gets me hot especially seeing pics on them together showing affection towards each other in public place or parties.
she also told me that her mother saw the pics and told her they look much better couple than Jen and me.

Daniel97 said:
he is the new bf she made during last semester they have been dating for almost last 3 months and will continue for next semester.

Yes she told me about him a lot. Especially in last week when we were at home for vacation.
He is one of the biggest she had and me being little below average he is lot bigger than me.
She told me they both cums multiple times during the longer session. On the occasion when she stays at his place they would have sex till they are so tired that they fall asleep in same position they had sex.
and sometimes with his penis poking on her ass or pussy and then she would woke him up by giving him a blowjob.
Acording to her he have best sexual compatibility with her among all the guys she had been.

Daniel97 said:

Thanks Daniel. This sounds like it is all good for you and Jen. For sure for her boyfriend and all of her pussy he is getting. Understand the feelings of excitement and also being flustered as they are big parts of being cucked. We know you are enjoying Jen getting a big cock on a regular basis. So all is going well and I am very happy for both of you. You said her new bf has a bigger cock than all of her other lovers. This is very interesting since I only remember three that she has other than you. So MAY I ask how many different men has she had? This just keeps getting better. Thanks Again Daniel, will the number be a big surprise? Best Wishes okdeacon.

okdeacon said:
Thanks Daniel. This sounds like it is all good for you and Jen. For sure for her boyfriend and all of her pussy he is getting. Understand the feelings of excitement and also being flustered as they are big parts of being cucked. We know you are enjoying Jen getting a big cock on a regular basis. So all is going well and I am very happy for both of you. You said her new bf has a bigger cock than all of her other lovers. This is very interesting since I only remember three that she has other than you. So MAY I ask how many different men has she had? This just keeps getting better. Thanks Again Daniel, will the number be a big surprise? Best Wishes okdeacon.
Number is not high its just 5. He does not have biggest cock but still big, he has best compatibility he can easily make her wet and make her cum quickly.
According to Jen they cant keep their hands off each other and even had finger her in middle of class and had sex in toilet or college and club

Reactions: tomcollins and okdeacon
Daniel97 said:
Number is not high its just 5. He does not have biggest cock but still big, he has best compatibility he can easily make her wet and make her cum quickly.
According to Jen they cant keep their hands off each other and even had finger her in middle of class and had sex in toilet or college and club
Daniel. Wow my man sounds like they are having some fun times. As it should be and you are also getting what you want from her. High grades Bud. Thanks for your reply. okdeacon

I finally met Jen's new BF for first time. Yesterday we traveled from our home town to college for new semester and I decided to visit het college so that I can meet her new BF.
She introduced me as her childhood friend and neighbor. He was not too pleased to see me as he was expecting to have some alone time with her. We talked for some time he not seems like bad guy but I won’t say he is a good guy either he looked at me as if measuring me and then deciding I was no challenge to him and give me pity look while acting as romantic and touchy with Jen. He think he thought I was stuck in friend zone.
Also when he met her he gave her a passionate juicy kiss on lips for a long time seeing them kiss got me erect in seconds. Then we walked to bus stand and they were walking while holding hands it was so hot. After I got up in bus Jen came to me and kissed me while he was outside and told me she is going to his room sure was really horny because she did not had real sex in more than 2 weeks. (Last 2 week she only had sex with me)

Last night she called me after she returned to her room and told me she really missed having sex with him and they pretty much teared each other clothes off after reaching his room they had sex two times and both times he came inside her. As soon as he was done with first time he did not go soft and was semi erect and continued fucking her and got erect few seconds later. She told me to add that in another long list of things I can’t do.

He also wanted her to spend the night but she said she had to unpack and take care of other stuff and would be spending night with him tonight.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, tomcollins, Horny wolf and 2 others