want virgin gf to date others

• Thread starterDaniel97
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saraha said:
Dan, what method of birth control is she using?
She is using Pills. when she started relationship he was using condom as well bit now they are not using condoms in last 2 months

Tonight i am invited to party with jen and her friends. Jen will be with her new bf so i will get to see them together

Last edited:
Good news! You're probably going to be rock hard as you have to watch in public as they bump and grind together, maybe if you're lucky you'll catch Jen alone later on that night and get to slurp her sloppy little pleased pussy after her new BF's fucked her into a cummy mess!

Reactions: midnightfapper
Party went better than expected. Among Jens friends only her best friend Emily knows that Jen and I have dated in past, all her other friends did not knew her before college so they have not seen us together since Jen was dating Aaron during first year.

I was wearing chastity belt last 2 days and decided to not remove it for the party. After reaching the party I told Jen I was wearing chastity belt and that I left the key at home. Jen was surprised to hear that and felt my crouch when no body was looking. She told me she cant believe i was wearing that and now she don’t have to worry about me flirting with some other girl.

Then she introduced me to her friends and bf as a high school friends. Emily gave me a look that I was not able to understand. Emily has never been fan of me and always make fun of my height as she is taller than me.

During the party I I kept Jen and her bf in my sight. It was hot seeing Jen dancing close to him and grinding her body against him. After dancing for the long time they decided to sit down of a sofa with on arm rest and his lap and her hands around her. I kept stealing glance at them making out or flirting. Jen also caught me glancing at her and gave me wink each time. She was wearing a tight t-shirt through with you could see bit of cleavage and see the out link of her bra through the shirt but cannot see actual bra. But as the there make out progress I could see bit of Jens bra started showing and her bra was unhooked. Jen and her bf had few little drinks. Jen knows her limits and never try to drink beyond it and this time it was no difference. They were still in control not to remove bra in front of every one but unhooked bra seem to give him bit more room to touch. I saw him touching her breast many times and he was able to reach one of her nipple as well.

Emily noted me looking at Jen and told me she felt bad for me and since Jen wont let me give a view she would. Being a horny male cant being myself to say no and she got on my lap and unbuttoned top two button of her dress and saw her lacy bra she told me Jen was also wearing similar bra but it was even raunchier than hers. Then she started to shift her and I could start to see her reddish areola my eyes were wide with excitement and suddenly she stopped and started laughing and told me cuck like me don’t deserve to see anything.
Then she turn to her friends and told them how girl I like lost her virginity to some other guy. But her friends were not cruel like and they appeared to be bit sympathetic towards me and started comfort me. Emily was annoyed seeing this. Then Jen joined in and said don’t tease him I think she was jealous. Then she whispered to my ears flirting is ok but no touching and went back to her BF who was listing to everything and with confused look said something to Jen. I think he might be more intelligent then I thought and was able to put two and two together. Then he came to me and said sorry to hear that dude but his face was definitely not sorry but had a smile on it.

Emily not wanting to be out done and annoyed at me decided to turn the conversation to Jen and her bf. Asking how serious they were. Jen replied they were still trying to know each other. she said they seem to know each other very well especially considering the sound they make at night. Jen looked embarrassed by that and every one laughed. Her boyfriend said he try to keep thing low but Jen seem to enjoy too much. Then I looked at Jen and she looked at me with embarrassing and nervous smile and punched him on his shoulder and he is not going to get to hear anything tonight then he said sorry and picked up Jen on his shoulder causing her to giggle and said sorry guys cant reveal any more secret and took her back to couch they were sitting on. At this point my penis was really hurting being confined inside chastity belt.
Few guys in group were looking at Jen and her BF with jealous.

One of the girl from Jens group named Sarah told me it was really evil of Emily to tease me like that. Sarah is most shy girl in Jen group and she was dressed most conservatively. I think she is attractive and cute but not hot or sexy. She started to talk to me and told me she knew Emily was talking about Jen and she is really sorry about it. She told me she does not like parties much because of ***** people and Jocks hitting everyone with pussy. We talked a bit and exchanged number before she left. I think she is interested in me.

Afterwards I saw Jen and her BF make out a bit more and then Jen messaged me she will be leaving to his room and what was my plan for tomorrow. I told her I had to return to my college and she should give her BF company this week since its her first weekend back with him. SHE gave me a wink and said that very considerate of you. I said I also need what happens this weekend in details.

So here are the things that happened in last night party.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, SquirmingSub, Horny wolf and 1 other person
That was a very nice upgrade - and a very important one - you seeing Jen with her new boyfriend and noticing he was touching her breasts, and would fuck her properly when he took her back to the bedroom after the party was over. And Jen wants you to NOT FUCK other girls - flirting okay but not touching them - so she is playing the "game" you started months ago of her having sex with other guys and you remaining monogamous like a cuckold with your cock cage on. I am so pleased you still wear the cock cage as you made a decision that it was part of your fantasy, and Jen is still liking the fantasy, knowing she can fuck but you can't. You are proving yourself not to be flaky, you are committed to making sure Jen has all the sexual fun she can while at College. You are keeping your words to her. Jen is lucky to have a boyfriend like you, who puts her happiness before your own. When you and her eventually get married, you will sleep in the spare room a lot, and she will bring Bulls home to share her bed for the night. You will let her have extra loving from other guys and to have as many friends as she likes.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Daniel97 said:
Party went better than expected. Among Jens friends only her best friend Emily knows that Jen and I have dated in past, all her other friends did not knew her before college so they have not seen us together since Jen was dating Aaron during first year.

I was wearing chastity belt last 2 days and decided to not remove it for the party. After reaching the party I told Jen I was wearing chastity belt and that I left the key at home. Jen was surprised to hear that and felt my crouch when no body was looking. She told me she cant believe i was wearing that and now she don’t have to worry about me flirting with some other girl.

Then she introduced me to her friends and bf as a high school friends. Emily gave me a look that I was not able to understand. Emily has never been fan of me and always make fun of my height as she is taller than me.

During the party I I kept Jen and her bf in my sight. It was hot seeing Jen dancing close to him and grinding her body against him. After dancing for the long time they decided to sit down of a sofa with on arm rest and his lap and her hands around her. I kept stealing glance at them making out or flirting. Jen also caught me glancing at her and gave me wink each time. She was wearing a tight t-shirt through with you could see bit of cleavage and see the out link of her bra through the shirt but cannot see actual bra. But as the there make out progress I could see bit of Jens bra started showing and her bra was unhooked. Jen and her bf had few little drinks. Jen knows her limits and never try to drink beyond it and this time it was no difference. They were still in control not to remove bra in front of every one but unhooked bra seem to give him bit more room to touch. I saw him touching her breast many times and he was able to reach one of her nipple as well.

Emily noted me looking at Jen and told me she felt bad for me and since Jen wont let me give a view she would. Being a horny male cant being myself to say no and she got on my lap and unbuttoned top two button of her dress and saw her lacy bra she told me Jen was also wearing similar bra but it was even raunchier than hers. Then she started to shift her and I could start to see her reddish areola my eyes were wide with excitement and suddenly she stopped and started laughing and told me cuck like me don’t deserve to see anything.
Then she turn to her friends and told them how girl I like lost her virginity to some other guy. But her friends were not cruel like and they appeared to be bit sympathetic towards me and started comfort me. Emily was annoyed seeing this. Then Jen joined in and said don’t tease him I think she was jealous. Then she whispered to my ears flirting is ok but no touching and went back to her BF who was listing to everything and with confused look said something to Jen. I think he might be more intelligent then I thought and was able to put two and two together. Then he came to me and said sorry to hear that dude but his face was definitely not sorry but had a smile on it.

Emily not wanting to be out done and annoyed at me decided to turn the conversation to Jen and her bf. Asking how serious they were. Jen replied they were still trying to know each other. she said they seem to know each other very well especially considering the sound they make at night. Jen looked embarrassed by that and every one laughed. Her boyfriend said he try to keep thing low but Jen seem to enjoy too much. Then I looked at Jen and she looked at me with embarrassing and nervous smile and punched him on his shoulder and he is not going to get to hear anything tonight then he said sorry and picked up Jen on his shoulder causing her to giggle and said sorry guys cant reveal any more secret and took her back to couch they were sitting on. At this point my penis was really hurting being confined inside chastity belt.
Few guys in group were looking at Jen and her BF with jealous.

One of the girl from Jens group named Sarah told me it was really evil of Emily to tease me like that. Sarah is most shy girl in Jen group and she was dressed most conservatively. I think she is attractive and cute but not hot or sexy. She started to talk to me and told me she knew Emily was talking about Jen and she is really sorry about it. She told me she does not like parties much because of ***** people and Jocks hitting everyone with pussy. We talked a bit and exchanged number before she left. I think she is interested in me.

Afterwards I saw Jen and her BF make out a bit more and then Jen messaged me she will be leaving to his room and what was my plan for tomorrow. I told her I had to return to my college and she should give her BF company this week since its her first weekend back with him. SHE gave me a wink and said that very considerate of you. I said I also need what happens this weekend in details.

So here are the things that happened in last night party.
Thanks Daniel. You did well and got to see some things and you knew Jen was going to get it and when. Looks like you might well have a chance of making a new friend that you get to share some times with since she seems so conservative. It might be that you two might enjoy some games together with her having to worry about being mauled. How far apart are you schools? okdeacon

okdeacon said:
Thanks Daniel. You did well and got to see some things and you knew Jen was going to get it and when. Looks like you might well have a chance of making a new friend that you get to share some times with since she seems so conservative. It might be that you two might enjoy some games together with her having to worry about being mauled. How far apart are you schools? okdeacon
our college is about 2 hours away. today i talked with sarah a bit nothing serious just some small talks.

i talked with Jen about sarah and she said its ok to flirt but nothing more and she will try to find out how serious is she about me.

Reactions: okdeacon
Dear daniel97
I have been reading your post and i think is really amazing thanks for sharing to us your experience, i would like to know if you can give us a detailed description of the look of jen her biyfriend and you.

Kind regards

andrew26 said:
Dear daniel97
I have been reading your post and i think is really amazing thanks for sharing to us your experience, i would like to know if you can give us a detailed description of the look of jen her biyfriend and you.

Kind regards

Jen is about 5'6” slim with slightly longer than shoulder length hair she is growing them further. When she started college her boobs were smaller than they are right now. Some may find her boobs are bit on small size but they are very perky and fits her body perfectly. When she started college her boobs were smaller than they are right now. Her ass is not huge but in comparison to her slim body they appears very big and stick out further. She have smooth skin with no freckles. She have almost no fat in her stomach as she goes on morning jogs daily and to gym twice a week.

I am 5'7” and weighted 127lbs last time I measured. My muscle definition is similar to 15 year old and many times I am mistaken for much younger person and always get carded when guying drinks etc. Jen actually tease me she is jealous of my hairless body I almost have no hairs other than head and pubes. Jen always appears taller unless she is wearing flats.

Her current boyfriend must be about 5'10 to 5'11. The have got some muscles but does not look like gym freak. He is very strong as he was able to lift Jen easily and also easily carried Jen baggage with breaking any sweat. He have some tan and Jen tells me he love swimming. About his cock its not the longest Jen have taken and she says it might be smaller than Aaron I put him in about 6 inches but he have thickest penis she have taken and it was bit uncomfortable for her first few time she took him because that time she had sex only with me for last few months.

Let me know if you need any specific detail.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub, Horny wolf and midnightfapper
All i can say, Daniel, is that it is a great pleasure to see you posting again. I know it takes time and effort but I want you to kno2w that so many of us are grateful to learn every detail of your love story - and jen's.

Thanks Daniel I sincerely hope you get all the enjoyment out of sharing Jen thats possible. I am also happy that you are willing to take time to post. I also hope that you and Sarah create a friendship that you can get some fun out of. GRADES DANIEL. okdeacon

Daniel, really been enjoying the post. Glad to hear everything has worked out for you.

Have you considered asking her for a temporary separation? It seems like you enjoy it when Jen gets emotionally close to other men, as she did with Aaron. If you were to ask her for a temporary separation you might enjoy seeing her with her current boyfriend, knowing that he is the only one she views as a lover. It might also make her feel more comfortable developing feelings for current boyfriend, knowing you want her to get the full experience of dating and being with someone else. Just some thoughts.

Otherwise, thanks for posting

Daniel, have you considered staying in contact with Sarah or Emily?

Emily seems like the kind of girl who would enjoy tormenting you, she might like to step all over your chastity cage and insult you while talking about how Jen's having so much fun, while Sarah might be the type to soothe and comfort you. Neither might end up doing anything beyond that, so it would be a chaste relationship Jen would approve of, and you might really enjoy the humiliation.

Hope everything is going well! Any updates?!

zzzz said:
Hope everything is going well! Any updates?!
Everything is going well just have been too busy or tired from other things to provide updates

Hello Daniel
Its nice to have news from you again, have you had the opportunity to taste Jens pusy after she have had sex?

Please have a great weeek :)

Hello Daniel
Its nice to have news from you again, have you had the opportunity to taste Jens pusy after she have had sex?

Hello Daniel

andrew26 said:
Hello Daniel

i never got to taste fresh creampie but i did get to taste her few hours after sex with her bf.

Daniel97 said:
i never got to taste fresh creampie but i did get to taste her few hours after sex with her bf.
Way to go Daniel. Lets us know please when you do get your first creampie. Just let her know it is a fantasy of yours and you would like to try one. She Loves You and she will be happy to Please you. So she will bring you one. Don't know, but she might find it hot. Good Luck, Good to hear from you. By the way a well fucked pussy is so good to eat. Don't you think so ? Remember Daniel, Grades, Grades. okdaniel

How did the semester go? Would love an update! Any holiday plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.