• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Want Wife Used In Denver

• Thread starterzeppelin
  • Start date
In town for the weekend willing to help you out.

I am in a similar position with my wife.. maybe we can help each other out ??

sIMG_0214.JPG

• Love
Reactions: oldfrog3 and Shire
Also looking!

zeppelin said:
Hey there. Wife is 27 short petite and vgl and never takes anything sexual anymore. Hell we only fuck once every other month if I'm lucky and she's into. Looking for any possible help in the area. Wanting to have it taken out of her good and used however u would like. If u help me get with her more regular I will help u out on the regular with her. Can't share much online of her, willing to snap though. She is insanely tight right now from her lack of getting fucked.

20180219_043427.jpg

I'm down to help you out. If she needs a good fucking and you need help I can help yo.

BBCnDenver said:
Still looking to have her stretched, I'll take care of her ;) hit me up. I've a flex sched.
Tell me about yourself

Reactions: toolman2c
kik lazyassambassador anyone who wants to talk meeting up in Aurora/Denver Colorado

BillHaze said:
kik lazyassambassador anyone who wants to talk meeting up in Aurora/Denver Colorado

I want to meet up. I live in Lakewood

Denvercuckcouple said:
Tell me about yourself
yes we are still looking if you are meet in our criteria.