Wanted Anydesk Slaves And Subs

• Thread starterdomhungbull2017
  • Start date
812 514 300

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

812 514 300

AD 628 387 529 blocking inputs and even blackscreen welcome

856642083 come on in. maybe block me if things are comfortable

IMG_0837.JPG

812 514 300

Hi!

I am looking for real couples (or extremely willing cucks who have something to offer) who are into getting used and told what to do online. Anything more extreme that you can offer is of interest and to give you an idea of what I use to do with either couples or cucks with ******* wives:

- Make the cuck/couple present them selves with full names, pictures and proof of who they are
- Make them tell me about the limits, kinks and experiences that they have
- Make them do different tasks and take pictures and videos of it.
- Make them perform on web cam doing what they are told
- Make them install 24/7 camera surveillance in their house which I can log into any time
- Blackmail role play where I pretend to share their details if they don´t obey as if they were blackmailed for real (would never for real share anything to anyone)
- Slut shame them and make them do really humiliating things for me and in front of each other

This is just to give you an idea of what I have done and to give you some ideas of what can be done. I would never actually do anything to harm you, it is all just a role play and a game and I will always respect the limits of my "slaves". Before we start we will go through all the limits and wishes that you may have and unless it is a fetish of yours to get the material shared it will stay between us. The slave or slaves can give up this whenever they want and ask me to delete all info and pics I have on them.

Feel free to PM or KIK me @MasterEtsiiNarttu if you have anything to offer me. I kindly ask you to not contact me if you are only looking to chat or get pictures of other people I talk to, I will not share anything without permission anyway.

Reactions: seacuck and KarlandLisa
AD 966 229 890
please lock keyb/mouse while you access pics of my extermely ******* wife

slutposter88 said:
AD 966 229 890
please lock keyb/mouse while you access pics of my extermely ******* wife
What is ur password?

812 514 300

Anydesk: 604 742 301
Password: Jim12345

pm me if you wish to ****** ( you slut wife ) on anydesk..

812 514 300

Where the Doms at?

812 514 300

crazy, it is the same sorry suckers giving anydesk/teamviewer codes here in every category. It is the same half dozen guys always giving the codes. Every day, in every thread, same guys giving codes..