Wanted Slut

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
New here. Now I don't feel alone. My husband has turned me into a slut and let it happen because I love him. Perhaps others are going thru the same situation. Thanks for letting me join here.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
most husbands want their wife to be a good slut. hopefully you will enjoy it, and he will love you more for you fucking who ever he wants you to fuck.

Love the avatar photo, love that you are 50 and are a new slut...Your husband must be proud of you...

i/m going thur same type of deal except when i gave in he coundn/t take it & we ended up divorced . i love it now. have no money worries after working 25yrs . i found out i love being submisssive now

carrie5 said:
i/m going thur same type of deal except when i gave in he coundn/t take it & we ended up divorced . i love it now. have no money worries after working 25yrs . i found out i love being submisssive now
After my divorce, 4 of them, I have been used humiliated, a turn on for me.

Helga said:
Welcome to the forum, Ms. Helga!
Helga said:
Now I don't feel alone.
Good. (But, whenever you wonder whether there are others like you, it's best to remember a truism derived from observation of many phenomena: "If you see one, you can be sure you haven't seen them all." In other words, there are, in fact, other women in situations like yours.)
Helga said:
My husband has turned me into a slut, and I let it happen because I love him.
Well... if that's why it happened, there's nothing wrong with that. It would also be totally acceptable if you let it happen because you're a woman who likes sex, and you require more than one man to satisfy you. There are lots of married women who find themselves in that situation.
Helga said:
Perhaps others are going thru the same situation.
Yes, there are other women in similar situations. Regarding your comment:

"After my divorce, 4 of them, I have been used and humiliated, which is a turn-on for me."

If that's what you need and that's what you've been getting, good for you.

Helga said:
Thanks for letting me join here.
It's a pleasure to have you here, Ms. Helga. Thank you for joining! We'll look forward to hearing about your experiences.

Last edited:
carrie5 said:
That's great. would love to see some photos