• I think so, but I'm not sure.

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters

sole_man76

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2012
www.facebook.com
I'm just curious how many of us here came from a cuckold/hotwife household. I found my parents were in lifestyle back when I was in my early teens. I know my parents probably tried to hide it from me but I found out anyway.

I remember it was a holiday weekend and my parents had invited some friends over for a backyard BBQ. It was late and I had gone off to sleep while my parents stayed in the backyard with some friends. It was around 2AM when I got up to use the bathroom and saw my parents still in the backyard through the window. I know my parents must have thought I was asleep. I looked out the window and saw my mother in the pool making out with a friend from work while my father sat on a lawn chair drinking a beer.

At the time I had no idea what cuckold or hotwife meant. I thought my parents were getting divorced or something. I got scared and went back to bed. I didn't hear my parents come inside but I definately heard them having sex later that night. The next day my parents were as affectionate as ever with eachother.

I don't if anything else happened in the pool that night before or after I went to bed but there's no doubt in my mind that something was going down. I don't think my parents stopped at just making out.

Reactions: GilBates, baakxxl, SquirmingSub and 5 others
sole_man76 said:
I'm just curious how many of us here came from a cuckold/hotwife household. I found my parents were in lifestyle back when I was in my early teens. I know my parents probably tried to hide it from me but I found out anyway.

It's somewhere between very difficult and impossible to prevent children from being aware of what's going on in their own houses. If their parents are swingers or their father (/daddy, if not biological father) is their mother's cuckold, sooner or later they figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: GilBates
Hmmmm..... I always wondered why on the weekends, mom slept in the bed with "Uncle" Hank and dad slept on the couch. :)

Reactions: toolman2c
My parents were swingers. I found a lot of swinger magazines when I was a kid.
No internet back then, and didn't know what a cuckold was.
My guess, they were just fun loving sex addicts, like me.

My dad was, as am I, and so is my son. Go figure.

Reactions: toolman2c, Samantha Simon Cuck Cpl, SquirmingSub and 5 others
Cuckacola said:
My dad was, as am I, and so is my son. Go figure.
This makes sense. If a boy grows up in a household where his parents are married, but his mother fucks other men while his father (or daddy) accepts that he is her cuckold, then that is likely to become the boy's model for what a married man's role should be, and... in the same way... he is likely to pass that along to his son(s).

Similarly, if a girl grows up in a household where her mother fucks other men, while her father (or daddy) accepts that he is her cuckold and they have a sound marriage (not characterized by loud fights and physical violence), then that is likely to become the girl's model for how a married woman should behave, and... in the same way... she is likely to pass that along to her daughter(s).

Last edited:
Reactions: GilBates, toolman2c, SubBiBeta and 4 others
My father was a cuckold. My mom had a long term boyfriend as I entered puberty just sortve shaped me.
My son seems to be on the same path as I was now

Reactions: toolman2c, Samantha Simon Cuck Cpl, JeffCA and 1 other person
Dad wasn't a cuck. Je did however cheat on mom amd she ended up cheating on him. She hasn't dated in a while but her last three bfs were older mature black men.

Reactions: GilBates, toolman2c and baakxxl
MikeNil said:
Dad wasn't a cuck. He did however cheat on mom amd she ended up cheating on him. She hasn't dated in a while but her last three bfs were older mature black men.
That means your dad was a cuckold. Please remember the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (where "unfaithful" means, of course, a wife who fucks... or has fucked... other men).

Reactions: GilBates and toolman2c
My parents were swingers. They would have parties with couples at the house and I and my sisters would sleep over at friends. Several times we would return and peek into the windows. The first time I saw mom naked on the coffee table taking on 4 men. Another time she was bending over the sofa with a line of men behind her fucking her doggy style. I saw dad standing in line then.. Another time I peeked into their bed room and saw dad on top of Mrs. T while her Husband stood next to the bed. Another time we saw 8 men naked standing while 8 women were on their knees sucking the men. Mom was in front of a neighbor and dad had my 5th grade teacher in front of him. My girl friends and I were amazed at the sizes of cocks on the men. When I was in my mid teens they told me that they were swingers.

Reactions: UsexA, Mikelance, GilBates and 9 others
I suspected that my dad was sharing my mom with other guys. When I was 12 I found a stack of color Polaroid pics of my mom, starting off in lingerie and ending with her naked, on her back, legs spread wide, smiling at the camera.

I jerked off with those pics many times. I began to wonder why a husband would take nude pics of his wife. He could see her naked any time he wanted. I started thinking that dad must have taken those pics to show to other men...but, why?

Maybe he was showing men those pics to see if they wanted to fuck my mom. I started jerking off even more thinking about some of the neighbor guys, guys my dad worked with, and even my dad's brothers, fucking my mom.

I never 'caught' them at it but I jerked off a lot thinking about it.

Reactions: toolman2c, firedogg81, Samantha Simon Cuck Cpl and 4 others
Interesting question. I come from the other side. My father is a dom, I am a dom and my sister is a domme. My father helped hotwives cuckold their husbands. We both recently learned we are doms and are looking for a woman to tag team together. Should be fun!

Reactions: Mywifelovesthis
Father was a bit of a rogue, not sure if they were swingers or not but tend to doubt it. My father did however unwittingly cuck me by fucking a girl I had been dating (whom I never got farther than making out with) and later fucking my wife whom he only thought was an ex-gf. pretty intense situation

Reactions: firedogg81, Rusjoystick, robandkate and 1 other person
My mother used to sleep with other men. They tried hiding it but we always noticed the amount of black male friends my mom had and my brother and his wife even found some home made videos. They told us finally last thanksgiving that my mom was currently dating a black man they even introduced him to us.

Reactions: GilBates, toolman2c, firedogg81 and 5 others
nerdyandwhite said:
My mother used to sleep with other men. They tried hiding it but we always noticed the amount of black male friends my mom had and my brother and his wife even found some home made videos. They told us finally last thanksgiving that my mom was currently dating a black man they even introduced him to us.

Our son and daughter, both adults now, have met some of the men who have fucked their mom, including a few black guys.

Reactions: toolman2c, firedogg81, Samantha Simon Cuck Cpl and 5 others
robandkate said:
Our son and daughter, both adults now, have met some of the men who have fucked their mom, including a few black guys.
Its an interesting experience.

Reactions: GilBates, toolman2c and robandkate
nerdyandwhite said:
Its an interesting experience.

Our children knowing about our lifestyle is an interesting experience. We never intended for them to know. We tried to be discreet but our son asked us about it when he was 18 and our daughter when she was 16. We think that they each probably suspected that we had an open marriage a year or two before they each asked us about it.

Our son was openly intrigued about our lifestyle. He had a lot of questions, specifically regarding which of our male friends were having sex with his mom. A few of our close friends were guys who our kids thought of as Uncles. That is also when our son found out that a couple of our black friends were actually his mom's boyfriends.

Our daughter was still in high school when she found out for sure about our lifestyle. She was curious about her mom having sex with black men. She was sexually active in high school and she confided in Kate that she had sex with a couple of different black boys she went to school with.

Reactions: GilBates, toolman2c, firedogg81 and 8 others
robandkate said:
Our children knowing about our lifestyle is an interesting experience. We never intended for them to know. We tried to be discreet but our son asked us about it when he was 18 and our daughter when she was 16. We think that they each probably suspected that we had an open marriage a year or two before they each asked us about it.

Our son was openly intrigued about our lifestyle. He had a lot of questions, specifically regarding which of our male friends were having sex with his mom. A few of our close friends were guys who our kids thought of as Uncles. That is also when our son found out that a couple of our black friends were actually his mom's boyfriends.

Our daughter was still in high school when she found out for sure about our lifestyle. She was curious about her mom having sex with black men. She was sexually active in high school and she confided in Kate that she had sex with a couple of different black boys she went to school with.
My brother didn't want to know anymore but my mom was more than happy to answer my questions.

Reactions: GilBates, toolman2c, slimwhiteboy and 1 other person
nerdyandwhite said:
My brother didn't want to know anymore but my mom was more than happy to answer my questions.

As a dad who's son discovered that his dad let other guys fuck his wife, including black guys, I am curious about what questions you had as a son in that situation. Our son asked some questions but I imagine there was more he wanted to know but was reluctant to ask.

We can PM if you prefer to discuss privately.

Reactions: Mikelance, toolman2c and andy_mindi
robandkate said:
As a dad who's son discovered that his dad let other guys fuck his wife, including black guys.... our son asked some questions, but I imagine there was more he wanted to know but was reluctant to ask.
I suggest answering your son's questions in a straightforward way, essentially in the same way you would respond to questions about important but more routine aspects of life (such as, for instance, how to behave during a job interview). If you display anxiety and look visibly uncomfortable in response to such questions, your son is likely to draw the conclusion that you are basically afraid to talk with him about one of the most important important aspects of life — i.e., how to relate to women and, in particular, how to relate to the woman who is one's wife.

If you have already had such a conversation in response to questions from your son, and you feel you handled it well, that's very positive, of course. But, I suggest finding an opportunity to talk with him at some length, not just in response to specific questions he has asked, about the nature of your relationship with your wife (his mother). One question he may have, but may have felt too uncomfortable to ask, is whether you are his biological father. If you know you are, whether because of a DNA test or for some other reason, you should tell him that. Alternatively, if you know your son's biological father is one of your wife's lovers, you should tell him — and reassure him that, as far as you are concerned, you will always love him, and he is your son and a valuable member of your family.

A way to find time to talk with your son about a delicate subject (like this) that requires some concentrated, uninterrupted time, would be to take him out for a drive — while both of you leave your cell phones at home — then make the drive as long as needed. This can get you beyond the problems of his friends stopping by, or him saying he has to go somewhere to meet his friends, or him continually checking his cell phone to respond to his friends who are calling or texting him, etc. In other words, it can enable you to avoid getting derailed by the continual distractions in the life of an active teenager.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub and Windjammer78