Watching My Wife

• Thread starterjayem
  • Start date

jayem

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2017
Yorkshire uk
Yesterday afternoon I got my wish, and watched Ellen with her lover (her ’main man’ as she calls him). I’m not as good at writing this stuff as Ellen, so this is just a summary.

We sent the kids off with some of our friends for one of their children’s birthday celebrations at a theme park, giving us an afternoon. Chris arrived about five minutes later. I could immediately see why Ellen was attracted to him – and why he’d have no problem getting women into his bed. Anyway, I let him in (symbolic, eh), he didn’t say a word to me. Ellen led him to the bedroom. I’d picked out a black bra/panties set and stockings for her to wear underneath a short black dress. I took my seat to watch.

Chris didn’t care that I was there, and I watched as they lay on our bed and kissed, his hands exploring her body, undressing her slowly and kissing and stroking her everywhere. The panties came off, but he left her stockings on. He ate her pussy until I could tell she was almost coming, then stood up still fully clothed. Then Ellen released his cock and took it in her mouth. After sucking him for a while, Chris took his clothes off and Ellen laid back with her legs apart. I moved my position to get a better view of her pussy as Chris moved on top of her, Ellen taking his cock and guiding it into her. I could feel that I was almost coming myself, and my cock hadn’t been touched.

It didn’t take long for Ellen to come, then Chris paused inside her and kissed her long and deep before moving inside her again. Ellen’s hands were on his buttocks, pulling him deep into her pussy as he thrust. She talked dirty to him while he fucked her, which she’s never done while we were in bed together, and he seemed to get turned on and increased the rate of thrusting, timing it so that he came inside her just as she started to come herself.

Chris spoke to me for the first time, telling me she needed cleaning up, so I eagerly licked his fresh cum out of her pussy. Then I lay on the bed and Ellen straddled my face, pushing more of his cum into my mouth, before releasing a hot stream of piss down my throat. Rather shamefully, I came in my pants without being touched.

The second time I was allowed to join in, Ellen straddling my cock and Chris taking her ass, so that I could feel him moving inside my wife. It was all a bit much and I couldn’t hold on for long, but Chris took over in her pussy and she came three times for him before he filled her with his cum again.

I cleaned her again, and got another drink of her piss, and that was that – Chris had to go before the children got home. We had a fuck last night after they’d gone to bed, both of us remembering the experience. I’m sure she got more out of it than I did, but I’ve finally got to watch her being fucked and I will repeat the experience if she lets me.

Reactions: DRod4620 and buds13
Thank you for writing this. Please continue.

buds13 said:
Thank you for writing this. Please continue.
Thanks, I'll post when it happens again.

Reactions: toolman2c
jayem said:
Yesterday afternoon I got my wish, and watched Ellen with her lover (her ’main man’ as she calls him). I’m not as good at writing this stuff as Ellen, so this is just a summary.

We sent the kids off with some of our friends for one of their children’s birthday celebrations at a theme park, giving us an afternoon. Chris arrived about five minutes later. I could immediately see why Ellen was attracted to him – and why he’d have no problem getting women into his bed. Anyway, I let him in (symbolic, eh), he didn’t say a word to me. Ellen led him to the bedroom. I’d picked out a black bra/panties set and stockings for her to wear underneath a short black dress. I took my seat to watch.

Chris didn’t care that I was there, and I watched as they lay on our bed and kissed, his hands exploring her body, undressing her slowly and kissing and stroking her everywhere. The panties came off, but he left her stockings on. He ate her pussy until I could tell she was almost coming, then stood up still fully clothed. Then Ellen released his cock and took it in her mouth. After sucking him for a while, Chris took his clothes off and Ellen laid back with her legs apart. I moved my position to get a better view of her pussy as Chris moved on top of her, Ellen taking his cock and guiding it into her. I could feel that I was almost coming myself, and my cock hadn’t been touched.

It didn’t take long for Ellen to come, then Chris paused inside her and kissed her long and deep before moving inside her again. Ellen’s hands were on his buttocks, pulling him deep into her pussy as he thrust. She talked dirty to him while he fucked her, which she’s never done while we were in bed together, and he seemed to get turned on and increased the rate of thrusting, timing it so that he came inside her just as she started to come herself.

Chris spoke to me for the first time, telling me she needed cleaning up, so I eagerly licked his fresh cum out of her pussy. Then I lay on the bed and Ellen straddled my face, pushing more of his cum into my mouth, before releasing a hot stream of piss down my throat. Rather shamefully, I came in my pants without being touched.

The second time I was allowed to join in, Ellen straddling my cock and Chris taking her ass, so that I could feel him moving inside my wife. It was all a bit much and I couldn’t hold on for long, but Chris took over in her pussy and she came three times for him before he filled her with his cum again.

I cleaned her again, and got another drink of her piss, and that was that – Chris had to go before the children got home. We had a fuck last night after they’d gone to bed, both of us remembering the experience. I’m sure she got more out of it than I did, but I’ve finally got to watch her being fucked and I will repeat the experience if she lets me.

Thanks Jayem You story was very good and your now Hot Wife is really a winner. Jayem have you ever cleaned her pussy before and has she ever pissed in your mouth before. Be Watching. okdeacon

okdeacon said:
Thanks Jayem You story was very good and your now Hot Wife is really a winner. Jayem have you ever cleaned her pussy before and has she ever pissed in your mouth before. Be Watching. okdeacon
Thanks Deacon. That was the first time I've cleaned her after she's just been cum inside, the other times she'd come home to me first, so it was always after an hour at least. Yes she has passed in my mouth before, Custer suggested it to her. I enjoy it.

Jay,

jayem said:
Yesterday afternoon I got my wish, and watched Ellen with her lover (her ’main man’ as she calls him). .....
Thanks for your steamy account of watching your wife Ellen fuck her lover for the first time. Re. Ellen straddling your face immediately afterwards, feeding you her lover Chris' cum, then washing it all down by peeing in your mouth: that was hot and totally appropriate. You've adapted very well to your new roll as Ellen's cuckold. Congratulations!

—Custer

That was sexy hot!

gosh sounds perfect i hope i can get my wife to do the same