• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

We Just Don't Have It Sexually...

• Thread starterInferiorMale
  • Start date

InferiorMale

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi there! I have a bit of a dilemma with my girlfriend of almost 3 years. Our relationship is awesome and we both love each other, but sexually, we just seem to have some sort of disconnect.

I am not sure if it is my performance that bores her, or if she just isn't into sex really, but if we have sex once or twice a month, that's a good month. She's a beautiful girl and really treats me great, as I've said, our relationship is great besides our sex life and I am not sure what the problem is.

I am a rather small man in size (all areas) and I am starting to think that she is just not into me sexually because of that. She never takes the initiative to start a sexual encounter as it is always me who has to make the first move and it's usually like pulling teeth to even get her to roll over to face me in the bed.

I've had people tell me that she could be getting her pleasure from someone else, which is a possibility as our work schedules are complete opposites, so she would have the time to easily have a side-piece while I'm working. But for some reason that is hard for me to believe.

Anyway, I've attached some pics of her for your viewing and judgement. I am starting to open my mind to the world of cuckolding and may take a shot with her if our sex life continues down this terrible path.

Please advise me and let me know what you think about my situation, and of course, her! You can PM me if that's better for you! I will also be willing to supply her email address to anyone who thinks they may be able to help!

dress.jpg grey.jpg white.jpg

Reactions: Geglu, okdeacon, Susan's Slave and 1 other person
Lovestruckcuck said:
I would say she is getting fucked on a regular basis.

Thank you for your opinion. What makes you think that she's getting fucked by someone else but still stays with me?

It's strange because we live together and basically only wake up and go to sleep together due to our work schedules. We just planned a vacation together as well, but you still think she may be getting it from someone on the side?

Reactions: toolman2c
toolman2c said:
hi sry it looks like U may be left out so to speak, ur wife sure looks sexy hot, if shes not getting any extra she sure knows she could, i can imagine how many offers she gets daily, hope things start workin out for U, and i sure would like to c more pix of her 'charms'

Thanks for your reply! Is this typical behavior of a woman who is cheating just for sex?

She is young enough and certainly pretty enough for me to believe if she's not giving it to you, she's giving it to somebody else.
And I haven't even mentioned her body....guys would kill to get at those titties!

FWIW, couples stay together for many different reasons. Some may seem to make no sense at all outwardly, but may have a perfectly plausible meaning that is unique to the couple themselves.
Staying together because of financial reasons, convenience, fear of change, or because they genuinely love each other (or any combination of these) are just a few reasons why people stay together.

Reactions: milfchaser, InferiorMale and toolman2c
Talk to her.

Reactions: milfchaser and InferiorMale
QUOTE="Nazareth, post: 753424, member: 571226"]She is young enough and certainly pretty enough for me to believe if she's not giving it to you, she's giving it to somebody else.
And I haven't even mentioned her body....guys would kill to get at those titties!

FWIW, couples stay together for many different reasons. Some may seem to make no sense at all outwardly, but may have a perfectly plausible meaning that is unique to the couple themselves.
Staying together because of financial reasons, convenience, fear of change, or because they genuinely love each other (or any combination of these) are just a few reasons why people stay together.[/QUOTE]

Thank you all for your comments and input!

It turns me on to know that other random men are complimenting her and her body! It is really opening my eyes to realize that she may very well be fucking someone else, even though she loves me as a person and a partner, but maybe sexually, I am not for her.

I will be posting some more pics of her shortly, but keep the input coming!

bath.jpg bee.jpg cthru.jpg purp.jpg show.jpg smiley.jpg [

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu, Susan's Slave and Nazareth
my opinion- if you want her to be more interested in you sexually, get really good at eating her pussy. learn her G spot and gently pinch it and suck on it. eat her until and through her orgasm. women love a man that knows how to properly eat pussy. if you're more interested in connecting her with a bull, start letting her read comments posted about her. once her eyes are opened to the fact that she's the object of desire, you've planted a seed that can grow...

Reactions: InferiorMale
tanktopwillie said:
my opinion- if you want her to be more interested in you sexually, get really good at eating her pussy. learn her G spot and gently pinch it and suck on it. eat her until and through her orgasm. women love a man that knows how to properly eat pussy. if you're more interested in connecting her with a bull, start letting her read comments posted about her. once her eyes are opened to the fact that she's the object of desire, you've planted a seed that can grow...

I've never eaten her pussy because every time I ask her she says no. I am not sure if she is nervous about it or something but it usually never goes well.

you'll need to get creative then. lead up to it, surprise her with a shoulder rub, massage her feet, kiss her neck. once she's relaxed, go for the pussy eating. if that doesn't work, you might need to start looking for a bull.

tanktopwillie said:
you'll need to get creative then. lead up to it, surprise her with a shoulder rub, massage her feet, kiss her neck. once she's relaxed, go for the pussy eating. if that doesn't work, you might need to start looking for a bull.

Is it normal for a girl to not want to get her pussy licked? Could she really be that shy?

I'd say that's unusual.

No, she wants her cunt licked.

You are either doing it wrong or her lover is doing it better.

Maybe you just haven't figured out how to please her in bed. Maybe she wants you to fuck her more aggressively when you fuck, or she wants to be seduced by you, turned on by you beforehand. Just guessing here... I may be way off, but it's a possibility.

If she wants better performance, more aggressive or a better bed style, that can be learned and enjoyed. Maybe she doesn't want to be asked to have her pussy licked, she wants to be seduced by you, and you start by using your fingers, touching her body, working your hands further down and around.... and then just kiss your way down towards her pussy -- etc. etc. Etc.

One thing I've learned over the years is a lot of women want to be seduced by their significant others. They want a guy who's confident enough to turn on all their switches. They want a guy who can get them hot enough to where they want to be fucked, want to be eaten. And although not every guy is naturally wired to be that way (I have no idea why that is, but some guys are raised to be nice guys, to their detriment), it can be learned. It's part of being a guy. Perhaps that is what she is looking for.

Reactions: toolman2c and InferiorMale
How old are you both?
What's your sexual history?
What's your girlfriends' sexual and dating past?
Sounds like you both are relatively inexperienced.

Reactions: InferiorMale
Hello Inferior. If your wife likes dick then I assure you she is getting all of it she wants, I have always said (been on here since 2006, most of my posts lost) that is not fair that all men don't let their wives fuck who they want to. Us men have been total assholes forever. All through history we have fucked other women whenever our dicks get hard. At the same time it was totally of limits for our women to spread their legs for any other cocks. It crushed us, how could she do that with another man? After all she is MY woman and I have all the power. Well those days went out with high button shoes my friend. So don't be offended or hurt if you find out she is getting herself fucked by other dudes. Enjoy her and let her know it is fine if she desires a mans cock when she feels the need. ALSO, man don't lose it if she tells you she is eating more pussy than spreading for cock. I personally see that pussy eating smile on her face in those photos where she is snuggling up to those other beautiful women. So give it some thought, you could be in for some hot and wonderful day's, err should I say nights. For inferior, a hot wife is something to behold and a treasure to be shared. Best Wishes and I hope you two get it on together and enjoy all possibilities. okdeacon

Lovestruckcuck said:
That is prove she loves and cares for you. She is probably getting fucked bareback and doesn't want you eating her sloppy pussy, if she didn't care about you she would just let you Bury your tongue in her messy hole
Wait a minute, hold it for just a second, stop the presses, call the law, back up 15 yards and PUNT. Lovestruckcuck there is nothing better than sticking your tongue into your wife's cum filled sloppy pussy. This scared the shit out of me, for I feel if she loves you she will bring it home to you. My goodness just let me sit down and catch my breath because you almost gave me the big one. lol okdeacon

Last edited:
Lovestruckcuck said:
I love to fuck sloppy wet pussy but couldn't eat a creamy pussy
Ok we are all different. Tell you one thing though, I WILL BE HAPPY TO DO IT FOR YOU. okdeacon

With all that has been said you really need to be honest with her and just talk to her and let her know how you feel. Put your cards on the table. If you are thinking of any kind of cuckolding relationship you really need to be honest with her because that is a bomb that could really explode in your face. Communication is the only way to go here.
Good Luck.

Is she on birth control meds? They can bind the testosterone in a female, yes they have testo, and reduce her desire. Have her talk to a gynecologist