• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
We Swapped Wives Two Nights in a Row

Linda Pine Threesome.jpg

April was licking on my wife's clitoris, while just below her tongue, her husband's cock was easing up into my wife, and then going down again. Fucking and sucking, they brought, the two of them together, my wife to a rather intense orgasm, maybe her best ever.

“Now April. It's your turn. Whose cock do you want to lie on?”

She gave the answer I hoped to hear. “Yours, of course.”

True Personal Story by EroticWriter

Names and some minor details changed so as to not give away any identities.

This goes back a few years but I'll keep the dates a secret. To keep the opening short I'll just say that we met them at a nudist resort somewhere out there in what Southern Californians call 'The Inland Empire.' That is the area east of metro Los Angeles and includes San Bernardino and extends on out towards Palm Springs.

My wife and I had been going to nudist parks for two or three years. Jim and April were first time nudists, visiting the park for the first time, and since the four of us seemed to click, we invited them to come on into our Los Angeles area home to visit and in the process I would take them down to the beach since his wife, April, had never seen the Pacific.

They had arrived in Southern California only recently and were just settling in. What better way to learn about how Californians live than to spend some time with the natives.

Jill, my lovely blonde wife, is a native, and I, having been in California for over 10 years, was almost a native.

We had only swapped with one other couple at this time, and also I had allowed my wife to have a man that had attracted her in a threesome with me. Just so you'll know, he happened to be a longer and thicker than me. Not a large amount bigger, but enough to readily see the difference and I know, for my wife, to readily feel.

It was fun watching, because the first entry of his cock had been when I had her mount him while he was on his back. Her ass is absolutely beautiful, and the viewing was the most erotic ever as she rode him, allowed him to draw close, would stop, then begin again and finally, amazingly, they had a simultaneous orgasm

Now we had a new couple, and we, unlike the first time, were the ones doing the scheming.

All the way into the LA area, while they followed in their car, we were wondering. Should we? Will they? Sure, we had met them in a total state of nakedness, and they were very attractive to look at, as were we.

But would they swap? Did we want to? At that point, we weren't sure. Wife swapping had become a big thing in southern California in recent years, and we were beginning to dabble in it.

So now I'll do the usual. Describe my wife, and maybe a little about myself. Jill is a knockout, and I say so not just because I am married to her, but also because she is in fact, just that, a gorgeous hunk of woman

Tall. Long blonde hair. Very pretty in the face. C cups. Flat and firm waist despite having had one child, and legs and ass that make men stop and stare, and women also.

Me? Weight lifter. Decent in the face, medium in the cock, and uncut.

They were almost newlyweds, having been married less than a year. We? Married long enough to have a child aged three, who was riding in the car with us.

Oh, and now to describe them. April also was a knockout. I am going to go past tense when talking about her since she is history, while my wife is still in my present.

April was shorter than my wife, and quite cute in the face. Not lovely like Jill, but very cute, and depending on the man, some might prefer her look over Jill's.

April was redheaded, but not bright red. And her tits, quite unique actually. Very firm, C close to D cup, and they stuck straight out, almost freakishly so, but they were real, and as I was to find out, firm to the touch, and responsive.

Jim was taller than me, by only an inch or so. Nice enough in the face for Jill to be attracted to him, and though not a bodybuilder like me, his frame was nice enough.

And Jim's cock? Circumcised and maybe a little longer than mine when soft. Hard? Who knows?

You see, at a nudist park you can see to a degree what you are getting in advance. That is, if your intention is to be getting some. I say 'to a degree' because even though you are seeing someone naked, there is no way to know in advance how much the male might grow, and just how tight, or loose, the woman will be.

Hate to make it sound so crude, because that is not what the concept of nudism is about, but this is to be a story about sex.

Now about our home at that time. We were renting since this was the early days, and the house we were renting had two bedrooms, which, except for baby furniture, we had not been able to furnish as yet.

Besides the two bedrooms, our rental property had a built on big room with windows on three sides. It was perhaps meant to be a big den, but we had decided that would serve as our bedroom and that is where we had placed our king size bed.

Because of all the glass, and some of it faced our quiet street, we could not be walking naked around our bedroom at night with the lights on. Regardless, it was so nice to lie in there that we chose it to use as our bedroom, and the sex, with the moon shining in sometimes, was great.

If we swapped, we all would be in the same bed, that was my plan. But my wife? No, she, like we had done with that first and only couple, if we swapped, she wanted to do it alone. My wife, you see, was not into the visual like I am, or maybe she just wanted to be free to let go and fuck like mad and not have me know about it.

I had managed to get some details out of her about the first swap, but no as much as I would have preferred.

Hee hee. If she wanted to fuck this guy and be on a bed, she was going to have me be there and see what she was up to as well as me having a woman while next to her.

That threesome we had done? That had worked out rather well, and she had several orgasms in the process of fucking and being fucked while I was there. She would have some fun, I would take my turn but make it quick, and turn her back over to him.

It had been a lot of fun, but just like with that first couple, she also wanted this swap to be separate. Why, when the threesome had been so much fun? But that is Jill. You never know.

I'll skip past the long drive, the arrival to our home, the going out for a bite, and get to the good stuff. Well, maybe not so good for me since I am the guy who wants to see my wife when she fucks.

She surprised me, my wife. I figured I had her this time, all four on a bed, but she had her own plans.

Jill wanted to lay out a sleeping bag, spread out, on the floor by the front door. On the hard floor! We had a child sleeping in the other bedroom, and what would normally be the second bedroom if not for the add on, was stuffed with things we were storing, for now.

So yes, the swap was on, but I would be in the bed with the cute little April, and my wife, well, she would be on the hard floor with Jim.

Her choice.

April was sweet. A great fuck. I was her first strange man I found out, and after the usual fondling and fiddling, and yes, quite a bit of kissing I did, which I think, surprised her, I made my entry into her dark red hair colored snatch.

A snatch that had only had a dick in it and never a baby coming out.

Shit! This is one tight pussy. Fuck, I hope it's because Jim's cock is actually smaller than mine even though his dick sort of looks larger when soft.

She was really into me while I was into her. But wanting to make sure April was receiving the maximum pleasure, I was also doing some talking, and asking.

During their marriage so far, Jim had gone down on his wife, and she had gone down on him, but they had never done the 69, so I taught her how to count. I placed her on top, and I have learned that most women prefer that so that the guy does not come down too far and choke her.

Also, I prefer the woman on top because the viewing is so much better. Have her on top, and while she is admiring and loving on your cock, you can be taking an occasional break between lapping on the goodies and having a good look.

Gotta have a firm pillow under your head of course.

Reach up and pull those lips apart. Take a peek inside. Then tug her lips a little wider open, and let them close. Repeat. Then repeat several times. I have had women climax by doing that. Tug their lips apart, and in the process you are pulling down on their clitoris.

Actually, since with her on top, in that position you are pulling up on her clitoris.

It doesn't work with all women, but yes, with some. In any case, I doubt you'll hear any complaints, long as you don't neglect the licking to go with it.

So, she had an orgasm when I was in her, an orgasm that I shared with her since I dropped a nice load into her at the same time. She had another orgasm when I was tugging even before I went to work with my tongue, lips and yes, teeth, but gentle.

I saved her third orgasm for me on top again. This time I worked on her head. Not playing games because I told her what I was doing. “While we're fucking baby, let's say I love you and things like that.

I know baby. We shouldn't be saying it. But it won't mean anything in the morning. But right now tonight, let's be in love. I am your second man ever, and this is a very exciting time for you, so let yourself go and get into it while I am getting into you.”

It worked. She got into it, and oh did I ever get into her. I didn't know what my wife was doing out there on that stupid hard floor, but it couldn't possibly be matching this.

One thing I especially liked. April loved playing with and jacking my foreskin. Her husband didn't have one, you see.

The Next Day

I had a couple of days free. Jill had to go to work, and on the way she dropped our child off at the child care center.

So I took Jim and his sweet little wife to see the ocean, which neither of them had ever seen. I chose Santa Monica since that was about the closest beach to my home. We walked barefoot down to the water, April stuck her foot in, and at that exact moment a stupid board washed up and CUT HER FOOT on top with a nail that was stuck in it.

Can you believe it? No, I am not making this up. Why should I if this story is fiction, which it's not?

So we took April to a clinic and I got her a tetanus shot. Fortunately the cut was on top the foot so she was able to walk unhindered.

Welcome to California. Enjoy the beach.

Around five we were home, had picked up the child and were waiting for my wife. I went into the kitchen for a few minutes, and curious, I went over near the opening to the living room and could hear them talking.

I listened at the perfect time.

“You came three times?”

The disbelief, or maybe the jealousy, was obvious in his voice. There was more conversation, but that was the most significant thing I was to hear just then.

When Jill arrived, we filled her in on the day's events and not bothering to cook again, we went out and ate, cheap, since I was treating.

Back at the house, no one was saying it, but it was obvious that everyone wanted to spend another night fucking strange, except me. Why not me?

Because I had not been given any time nor had a chance to spend time with my wife and maybe be talking about the events of last night, how things had gone, and what she was thinking.

And this time, my wife wanted the bed and for April and I to be on the floor. Well, OK, I guess.

That lasted about as long as I had gotten down onto that floor and sort of rose up onto my knees over April in order to start working my way down her body.

Fuck, this is hard on the knees. No thanks. No hard floor for us. Come on.

I led April into the add on window room with the king size bed. They had almost started.

“Hey Jill. You might have been able to take that floor, but not us. So we can all share this bed. We can swap, we can make it with our own partner, or we can just sleep. But we're all going to be in this bed together.”

Jill had no choice. She wanted to fuck Jim again, and maybe all night, so she went along, reluctantly.

But I had ideas designed to spice things up.

The Second Night, Things Get Hotter.

I wanted to fuck my wife for a little bit before changing over to April. This swapping was still new to us, you see, and I wanted to re-establish our marriage.

Over there, they also, were doing some light fucking. Not trying to come, just maybe you might call it doing some warm ups for things to come, or...cum.

Oh how I wanted to ask my wife how her fucking had gone last night. But I couldn't. Jim knew about his wife, but I had not been able to talk privately to Jill. But I was able to determine one thing, dammit. I was seeing it hard now, and Jim's cock was a little larger than mine, both in length and width.

Not enough to make a big difference perhaps, but enough that both women would be able to feel the difference in their pussies, I am sure.

But I was to find out, later and alone, when I asked April, and she had liked my cock even better than her husband's, because I felt more 'comfortable' to her with that tight pussy. And of course, she also admitted to me that she had never came three times in a session with Jim.

So not all was lost. But still, my wife? What I have just revealed about April I was not to learn until later. All I knew right now, tonight, was that my wife had spent last night fucking Jim with his slightly larger cock, and she planned to do more fucking tonight.

I needed to get everyone involved in some visual.

“Hey Jim. Ever have two women suck your cock at the same time?”

No, he had not, so I set that up. Both gals seemed to enjoy passing his hard cock back and forth, but I couldn't get them both to work on that head at the same time. If they had, they might have touched tongues, and if so, I wanted to see what else they might do.

But it was my wife that balked. She did not want to make it with a chick, plain and simple, though she did not come right out and say so.

“Do you want us to swallow it when he cums?” That was my wife asking, and I almost told her yes, so I could see her do it. Besides, she had said 'us' swallow when he comes. That meant for sure that she would have to have her mouth right next to April's. But I wanted to save his hard on for other things.

“No baby. “It's nice of you to offer, but I have other plans for Jim's cock.” This was getting funny, but I knew now, my wife is hot enough for Jim or his cock or both, that she was willing to swallow.

After Jim had enjoyed the feel and the sight of two lovely women sharing his cock, I invited Jill to climb over him, but facing his feet.

“Why?”

“Just do it baby. You'll see.”

“Jim, while she's doing that, you can be enjoying that view as she takes you...”

“Fuck yeah. She has a beautiful ass.”

“Now Jim, watch as she slips her nice warm and wet pussy down over your cock. Yes, like that.”

“Fuck that feels wonderful! Looks good too.”

“Now Jill, bury yourself over him...that's right, now after thinking about it and waiting all day, you finally have Jim's cock in your pretty little pussy again. Go on baby. Tell Jim how you have been missing his cock.”

I was being ornery, but Jill went along, which surprised me actually since she had always been sort of secretive about things. “Yes. Yes Jim. I have been thinking about this cock, your cock all day at work. Now, finally, it's in me again.”

Wow. Shit. My wife must really have wanted his cock again for her to come out with such enthusiasm.

This was going nicely, and I had more for my wife to do.

“Now Jill. Lean back, way back and lie on his stomach.”

“What about my legs? They're still bent back.”

“Put them out this way, towards me. Now Jim, reach around Jill and play with her tits. Yes. Look at that April. My wife lying on your husband's cock. See how he is spreading her? Now you, get down there and lick, right here....”

I had placed my wife in a position where she really couldn't say 'No'. Like it or not, a woman is going to be eating her pussy.

In a few seconds, April was licking on my wife's clitoris, while just below her tongue, her husband's cock was easing up, and then going down again. Fucking and sucking, they brought, the two of them together, my wife to a rather intense orgasm.

No make that possibly her best orgasm, ever, up until that time. Later, I couldn't get her to admit it, but she wouldn't deny it either.

Jill tried to be her usual cool and collected self, and quiet. But this time, the feelings took over as she moaned long and loud. I almost did it. Told April to get up there quick and kiss my wife. I think, had she done so at that moment, my wife would have responded warmly.

“Now April. It's your turn. Whose cock do you want to lie on?”

She gave the answer I hoped to hear. “Yours, of course.”

“Jim? Get around here so you can be seeing this.”

Now, like Jim had done previously with my wife, I was able to watch April's lovely ass as she lowered herself down over my rigidly upright cock which appeared to be spreading her lips quite nicely.

Jim was seeing it too, and his eyes were wide. This was the first time, I knew, that he had ever seen his wife's pussy with a strange cock in it.

Both Jim and I were able to see April's tight lips open as she eased down oh so slow over the cock that had been responsible for two of her three orgasms the night before.

“Put your legs forward and down now. That's right. Now Jill, if you want to, do to her like she did to you.”

Jill acted reluctant, but since April had done her, she was sort of obligated, you see. This was the way I had to maneuver my secretive wife into things she probably preferred not to do, or not to do with spectators. As she began to crawl up towards that red hair covered little snatch, Jim said, “I want to do it.”

Well, that would put Jim's mouth and tongue real close like to my cock, but I guess he wanted to be the one to make his wife cum. Maybe so he could compete with my cock, I don't know.

I began fondling her wonderful firm tits, even on her back, and her nipples stiffened. When I sensed his mouth to be on April, I began moving my cock up and into her, and back again. I fucked slow but used long strokes, that is, as long a stroke as my cock permitted without falling out.

Had I popped out, my cock would have shot up and right into or against Jim's mouth. I thought of doing it, I admit.

April reached a rather noisy orgasm, more noisy perhaps than my reserved wife. But still, I wanted Jill to do some payback on April.

“Now baby,” I said to my wife while still lying under April with my cock up and into her, “I want you to get up here on your knees and put your mouth you know where.”

“But I....”

“Do it baby. That's not all that will be happening. Trust me.”

Reluctantly, Jill did as told, and as she hesitated, then put her mouth on April's lovely clit with the cock, my cock, so close. At last I had managed to place my wife's mouth on a vagina. I gave further instructions. Instructions I knew my wife would enjoy.

Now Jim. Take Jill doggy style.”

Oh yeah. That Jill wanted to do as she immediately made adjustments to her ass and sort of raised her pussy into the air in the doggy to better allow Jim to make penetration.

“Mmmmh yessss.” She sounded happy, and going to work with her mouth and tongue, my wife also began moving her lower body back and forth to meet the strokes from that cock she seemed to be craving.

This time, April climaxed first because she had me in her, and my wife on her as well. Jill came right after April, and Jim, unable to hold back, followed.

We all rested. Well, not all of us. I kept pumping up and into April as she continued to lie on me. They had all blown a load, but I had saved mine.

Then the actual swapping began, just like last night, but this time in the same bed, with all visible to one another.

My wife, I am sure, was being perhaps a little quieter than the night before, and maybe not letting herself go like she might have had they been alone again.

Me? Didn't bother me. I worked on April's body, big time. And I worked on her head as well, but this time with my eyes instead of conversation.

She knew. This was to be our last night together perhaps, and we needed to make the best of it. I'd fuck for a while, then slip out and down. Make her cum with my mouth, then back up and in again.

“Now baby, cum with my cock. That's right, I can feel your tight little pussy twitching all around my cock.” I was laying it on thick, and her husband was hearing it. I didn't stop until I had equalled the number from the night before, three, and this time her husband heard every one.

I was being gentle in nature with April. My wife, on the other hand, was being kind of rough with Jim. I could sense it, and then I would look, and she was fucking him hard, banging her pelvis up against his at times.

That was when she was under him. On top? Oh, she worked him hard and long. Whatever length his cock measured, my wife was probably adding an inch or so to his length with her hard strokes as she banged up against him.

She kissed him too, a lot, but seemed to be choosing to go lip to lip when she thought I wasn't looking.

She came, moaned a little, and kept going like there was no tomorrow.

But tomorrow came despite her best efforts. They went home with visible smiles for us. After they got out of sight, I don't know what all was said. That was between them.

I knew that I had fucked April to within an inch of her married life. And I think, my wife had fucked Jim to within every inch of his cock.

Now they were gone, and I was, finally, able to talk to my wife. What about the night before? No, I mean the first night. Did you cum? Were the orgasms easy to reach? How many times? Who was the best at fucking, him or you?

And who's the better fuck, Jim or me?

I was asking some stupid questions maybe. But like I said, we were still new at this. I found out that when Jim had first mounted Jill on that hard floor and sleeping bag, that, according to Jill, he had gone right on through, full penetration, all the way to the bottom on the first stroke, and had stopped.

She said that he had seemed surprised maybe that he had been able to go into her without any effort, and all the way at once.

I told her then, about how tight April was, and she understood. “He must have been surprised that I am not as tight as April I guess. He probably didn't expect that since he was not thinking about me having had a baby. Also,” she added, “ I was really wet and ready when he put it into me.”

“So then what happened?”

Jim laid on me without moving for a couple of minutes, like he was thinking about pulling it out. Finally, I sort of wriggled my hips and he started moving. From then on, it was OK.”

I laughed. “When he was able to enter you so easily, he probably thought that my cock was bigger than his and that is why you seemed to be so loose. Then he was probably thinking about April and what I might be doing to her tight pussy.”

“Did April say anything to you about how he is bigger than you are?”

“Never. Only that she, her pussy was more comfortable with me in her instead of him.”

Enjoying this open conversation with my wife for a change, I went on. “I overheard them talking in the kitchen yesterday morning. And he seemed shocked when April told him that I had made her cum three times.”

“Really?” Jill laughed. “Well, he needn't have worried. I didn't have any trouble cumming with him.”

“How many times did you cum that first night?”

“I wasn't counting, and that floor was hard under me while he was hard inside me, but it was three times at least, maybe more.”

“Since his cock is a little larger than mine, was it nice having your pussy stretched a little more, like I used to do before you had the baby?”

Jill sighed. “To be honest. Yes, I enjoyed that feeling. I was cumming, he made me cum pretty hard.”

She sighed and went on. “I think, if we do this again in the future, we might consider having another threesome, and this time we pick a guy in advance who is well hung. That might be nice."

It went through my mind, quick. She wants to pick a guy in advance who is well hung. I was about to ask her 'why' though deep down I knew why, when she spoke again.

Now what say, you and I fuck?” As she grabbed my bulge through my jeans, I followed my wife into the bedroom, the room with all the windows and the king size bed. And the sheets so stained and needing changing. That would come later.

If you see two photos below, remember what I said about those windows in our bedroom? That photo is a GIF and might move for you.

The other dark photo is a scene cut from the Schwarzenegger 1999 I think it was movie END OF DAYS and is of the incredibly beautiful Linda Pine as she is being fucked intravenously by the Devil, while the Devil is fucking her mother who is lying beside her. You have to see the movie to understand.
gymnastics.gif Linda Pine Threesome.jpg

Last edited: