1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

What Attributes Make For An Excellent Slut-wife

Discussion in 'Ask Khristy Creams' started by Khristy Creams, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED! Beloved Member :)

Absolutely Excellent!!! This is the awesomeness and essence of being a Slut-Wife/Hot-Wife!! You are a shinning example for all who love and participate in the lifestyle. Thank you so much for commenting and for being a practicing member of our beloved sisterhood!! Have a super wonderful Holiday time!! *kisses* (((((((hugs))))))) :)

Khristy xoxo

• Like Like x 1
  2. andy_mindi

andy_mindi Young 30s White Cuckold Couple Beloved Member :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED! Beloved Member :)

Thank you for pointing out the many differences and sometimes difficulty some people face in fully realizing their lifestyle desires and wishes! ((((hug))))

Khristy ;)

I agree though everyone has their own way to draw the lines of distinction. Mindi has not shown a proclivity to openly date other men men in public without me along, nor would she do a random one off at least not yet. Though I believe wives, mindi included, may be held back by the realities of the home town situation and the amount of family about.

andy

• Like Like x 1
  4. mr.Her's

mr.Her's New around here... Beloved Member :)

Belated Happy New Year to all.

I've always understood a Hotwife to be one half of a swinging couple.

My wife cherishes the word and label Slut though it isn't something often said between us. I certainly don't call her that. She hasn't prohibited me from using it but I just have never thought it was my privilege to do so. Again more something she enjoys using, displaying and acting on for her own empowerment and joy.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Julie0778

Julie0778 New around here... Beloved Member :)

First, I don't want anyone to think I'm slut shaming by anything i say. I think a slut is a woman that sleeps with men she doesn't know very well. I don't think a few one-night stands makes you a slut. I think most of us act slutty or imagine being slutty. Also, as you get older/married/have kids you tend to get more conservative. You might still have the same feelings or desires, but you become more cautious and don't act on them as easily. I think there's a lot more to lose and it makes you more careful...at least it has for me.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. thunderbird

thunderbird My new hotwife is ready for her first date. Beloved Member :)

This is a great thread Khristy! In fact it goes to the heart of the matter as far as I see it.
    The way I read the question is what are the qualities/attributes that make someone a slutwife. By that I think it is about how the slutwife looks and behaves and what is going on in her mind that is different from an ordinary wife.
    In that respect I am no expert as I dont know a slutwife and my wife is not one - yet! In terms of looks I would think that it would be obvious from looking at a slutwife that she is different - stirs the blood. Oddly it may not mean dressing sluttily, or does it.
    In terms of behaviour, again it would be clear that a slutwife was different. Perhaps flirting overtly yet confidently. But perhaps the most important aspect is what is going on the slutwifes head. Has she constantly got sex on her mind or is she an opportunist or is something else on her mind.
    The reason this is an interesting subject for me is I hope my wife becomes a slutwife. So is it something that a women has inbuilt in her or is it learned or does it just develop naturally when she finally becomes a slutwife. The question of how can I make my wife become a slutwife is asked over and over so maybe understanding more about what a slutwife is may help that process. But thats another question.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Khristy Creams

Julie... you make an excellent point and I personally don't think you are, or have ever done, any "slut-shaming" in any way! It's an obvious fact that people should always do what they feel is correct for themselves to protect themselves and their families in whatever way possible... and that, combined with a personal interest and activities of any form of sexual lifestyle interests, naturally makes one be guarded in many differing ways. I fully agree, you may always hold the same feeling and desires, but caution becomes more of a factor in your actions you take regarding your feelings and desires. (((((hugs)))))

Khristy :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Khristy Creams

Thank you "thunderbird" for the compliment toward this Forum Thread! I'm always pleased when so many people participate with their individual opinions and feelings about the lifestyle subjects we discuss, not only in my Forum, but all of the different Forums on the SlutWives site! Thank you for participating and for being a member of the site!! *smile*

Khristy :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Extreme.Master60

Extreme.Master60 New around here... Beloved Member :)

True love of a Man and a woman is beyond words.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Extreme.Master60

It does make it easier to 'DATE' a woman in a big city. Plus with group I have only private coded texting and private emails used to set up meeting

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Extreme.Master60

I love your eyes.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Khristy Creams

EM... you're such a romantic!! lol (((((hug))))) ;)

Khristy xoxo :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. larissaR

larissaR New around here... Beloved Member :)

It boils down to the following is the coupling a cuckhold relationship or a stag-vixen relationship. Cuckholds wont fuck anyone else but their wife and gets off seeing her pleasured, I've seen the wife could care less at time about love, just more security than anything. Stag-Vixen is more open to each seeing other people but love is more a foundational aspect with them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. kinkaholick

kinkaholick New around here... Beloved Member :)

Obedient, kinky, dirty, and loves big cocks.

15. BigdaddyToronto

BigdaddyToronto Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

hmmm...re: bolded, I wouldn't say a slutwife does it for her husbands enjoyment. A slut wife is like an unmarried slut...promiscuous and sexually uninhibitted....but its for her own pleasure, lust and needs, not anyone elses.
    maybe that's the difference between a hotwife and a slutwife.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Anna36

Anna36 New around here... Beloved Member :)

You always have such great topics! I will have to think about this and post a reply. Obviously from the pictures I have shared, I can’t deny my slutwife/Hotwife status ☺️

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Khristy Creams

Hi Anna! Thank you for the compliment. I would say your status is wonderful... no matter how you look at it... you're just freaking HOT girl... period!!! *wicked-smile*

Khristy XoXo

• Like Like x 2
  18. DreamKnight

DreamKnight New around here... Beloved Member :)

Attributes for an excellent slut wife

• acceptable height
    • don't care about the weight, as long as she takes good care of herself
    • if she goes to the gym
    • if she has good taste in black men
    • must be fashionable
    • boobs and booty definitely have to be appealing
    • must talk dirty in bed
    If these are a bit shallow, I apologize, but as long as she's still mine at the end of the night!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Extreme.Master60

I think more on the LONG TERM END, she got to get her hubby or bf to pay for all dates future kids home rent etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1