What happened to mischa8 aka RLM ??

• Thread starterCRFlixxx
  • Start date

CRFlixxx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2014
Guy had a bunch of great wife stories on his asstr page. He also did a cool thing by taking xxx screen caps and peppering them thru the text so you'd get a visual repressentation of what was being done to the women.

I loved his site, but a few years ago it went down. Deleted, everything gone. You can still find it and most of the stories through the way back machine and he's got a few here and on Darkwander. But the pics are gone and his email doesn't work.

Anybody know what happened to him?

Good question. RLM had a great body of work in various formats. Maybe he's reformatting it under a new name with the intention of publishing soon. He's certainly have to take down the originals as much as possible first and other have taken similar action. It was certainly good enough. I hope you find out.

Hi All, just joined the site after getting here from a google search on RLM/Mischa8. Circa 2009-2010 we were in touch with RLM and he wrote a story about my wife Asia with input from us. I was able to retrieve the story through wayback machine, but with the pictures missing. Anyone who has read his stories may remember 'Asia's Fantasy'. That story was loosely based on our fantasies back then and he used actual pictures we sent him. I can post the story if it's not against forum rules.

yes, please do. Also post it on darkwanderer.net. I took a little trouble to try to get as complete an archive of his stories as I could.

Reactions: max3000
dig420 said:
yes, please do. Also post it on darkwanderer.net. I took a little trouble to try to get as complete an archive of his stories as I could.

I stumbled upon his stories on darkwanderer.net today after my initial post here. I was so happy to see his stories I sent an email to the address listed at the bottom of the story. Needless to say it bounced right back.

I will post the story here. Please publish it on the relevant section of darkwanderer.net.

Last edited:
I couldn't post the story here directly since it's larger than the allowed number of characters. But I attached the text file here.

Attachments

• Asia.txt
    143 KB · Views: 228
Reactions: max3000
max3000 said:
I stumbled upon his stories on darkwanderer.net today after my initial post here. I was so happy to see his stories I sent an email to the address listed at the bottom of the story. Needless to say it bounced right back.

I will post the story here. Please publish it on the relevant section of darkwanderer.net.

iirc, RLM used to post his stories to DW waaaaaay back in the day, so that would be the email address he was using then. The site has gone dozens of changes since then and needless to say, he hasn't posted anything for a very long time. Most of what's there is what I was able to find on asstr etc.

dig420 said:
iirc, RLM used to post his stories to DW waaaaaay back in the day, so that would be the email address he was using then. The site has gone dozens of changes since then and needless to say, he hasn't posted anything for a very long time. Most of what's there is what I was able to find on asstr etc.

Saw a few new stories from RLM, are they his latest work?

dig420 said:
They are indeed!
That's great news, hopefully we can get him to right a sequel to Asia's Fantasy.